Fan Ming
Yue Li Na
Liu Zhi Yang
Gallen Lo
Yang Yun Zhuo
Ji Chen Mu
Xin Peng

Synopsis:

It tells a series of strange records that happened during the heyday of the Tang Dynasty. Two strong individuals join hands to solve many mysteries.

While under orders to investigate a case, Lu Jingfeng (Yang Xuwen) crosses paths with Su Wuming (Yang Zhigang), a disciple of Di Renjie who is the strongest opponent that he has encountered in his life. Together, they solve nine different cases in Chang'An.

Cr chinesedramainfo

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese WebDrama] Horror Stories of Tang Dynasty 唐朝诡事录 premiering Sept 27, starring Yang Xu Wen, Yang Zhi Gang & Gao Yao Ping
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2022] Horror Stories of Tang Dynasty 唐朝诡事录
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese WebDrama] Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty 唐朝诡事录 premiering Sept 27, starring Yang Xu Wen, Yang Zhi Gang & Gao Yao Ping
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese WebDrama] Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty 唐朝诡事录 premiered Sept 27, starring Yang Xu Wen, Yang Zhi Gang & Gao Yao Ping
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty 唐朝诡事录
On 9/23/2022 at 6:45 PM, ElleSor said:

I am not a fan of horror, suspense and thrilling shows.

Elevates my heartrate too much and I can't sleep.

It's a pity because the production looks really good and expensive.

It's pretty good. No horror nor too chilling scenes...

On 9/23/2022 at 1:45 PM, ElleSor said:

I am not a fan of horror, suspense and thrilling shows.

Elevates my heartrate too much and I can't sleep.

It's a pity because the production looks really good and expensive.

Hi, I finally have a chance to check it this weekend. I was afraid of too many blood/corps, but it's not that much. Looks like a darker version of "Luoyang" to me). I'm only on episode 5, so far if you're OK with usual visuals of xianxia monsters/corps and zombies-I suppose you'll be fine:).

The plot is mostly

Spoiler

power/palace policy struggles camouflaged to look like some supernatural activity.

Ohh, and the younger ML is an eye candy indeed :wub:. I like his character being arrogant and slightly presumptuous outside, but a righteous and honest person inside. 

The second ML seems to have very sharp brains, I'm very pleased to watch such a character ))). 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...