[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heya!

saw some of you guys talking about the director's cut version of FULL HOUSE..... wat does it include? Anyone from singapore bought the director's cut version?

Guest mei_yee_chan

heya!

saw some of you guys talking about the director's cut version of FULL HOUSE..... wat does it include? Anyone from singapore bought the director's cut version?

It has extra scenes that was not included in the one shown on TV as well as NGs. If I'm not wrong, strungout has ordered it through YesAsia. I know for sure that Wendy has it.

It has extra scenes that was not included in the one shown on TV as well as NGs. If I'm not wrong, strungout has ordered it through YesAsia. I know for sure that Wendy has it.

oh.... yea...i saw it at YesAsia...but quite exp... about 160 sing dollars and it's DVD. Are there alot of extra scenes included? Like issit worth buying? Cause i already have the vcds.... n dunno if i shld get the director's cut or not... but the show is really good! like it alot!

Guest mei_yee_chan

oh.... yea...i saw it at YesAsia...but quite exp... about 160 sing dollars and it's DVD. Are there alot of extra scenes included? Like issit worth buying? Cause i already have the vcds.... n dunno if i shld get the director's cut or not... but the show is really good! like it alot!

Yeah...it's pretty expensive. When I converted it to Malaysian ringgit, it's RM 300+. Way too expensive for me to buy. I think I remember somebody saying it's worth buying. I'm not too sure as I don't have it.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Oooh Paulette, you are so observant. Perhaps the content developer is a fan of SHK. :D

Perhaps the content developer AND the one who makes video clips for the Rainy Day concerts are Full Housers. :lol:

audux2, the extra scenes won't really affect the story but if you're a huge FH fan, it's a must-have. The extended honeymoon and ep 16 dating scenes alone are worth every cent. :) There's another link posted in this thread where you can get the director's cut at a cheaper price than Yesasia. Maybe you could buy it from there.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Oh yeah, I forgot about this. Thanks to fatgrrl_slim for remembering. This is definitely much cheaper than YesAsia.

Here's the link & info on the CD, audux2:

I read through the thread and many peoples want to buy the director cut version of Full House . I know this store http://walawala.net/dvd040.html, they sell the director cut version really cheap around 35$ (free shipping if you lived in US,+10$ for international) . I bought my DVD from her store , it factory seal and really good quality, ecxellent subtitle. So if anyone interest come check this out.

Yes, I'm 100% sure. Because this one have extensive scenes that the regular version don't have. The regular one have 8 DVDs, this one have 10DVDs (+1 Behind the scene DVD+1 Rain's music CD). I have bought both versions so i can assure you that. Theo only reason Yesasia's price so cut throat is because they have hard cover box with nice DVD case . This one also have nice cover box , but with one DVD case and the discs are store in sleeves. (The seller said this is originally sell from KBS Media store so it cheaper,the one from yesasia is imported).

This is what the DVD look like:

fullhousedvdfront9ot.jpg

fullhousedvdback7eq.jpg

Item detail:

About the DVD NEW, UN-OPEN in Factory Sealed & ORIGINAL.

Region Code

NTSC ALL Region DVD Set - US Standard.

This Set Can Be Played on ANY US DVD Player.

BONUS 1 BI CD + 1 Special Features disc: Love Story, NG, Interview, Photo Gallery ..

Bonus Disc Do Not Have English Subtitles.

Packing

Beautifully packed in a Nice Art Box.

Dialogue / Language Korean / Mandarin / Cantonese

Subtitles English / (Traditional/Simplified) Chinese / off

Guest mei_yee_chan

Anybody want to read a Full House manga? I only have 2 files. There are more out there somewhere.

The story is supposedly similar to the drama. I don't know 'cos I have not opened the file yet. They are jpg images I think.

Part 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yys2z8

Part 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rmg6xt

Credits: Kpop forums/startoxic@Sexy Bi

jypewebzoom9vf.jpg

...you'll notice that in the SangDoo pic, he was with the actress who played Moon Sera instead of Gong Hyo Jin who was his leading lady. In the IJUKSA pic, it's just Kang Bok Gu. But the FH pic has both Bi and SHK. In Bi's concerts, whenever he sings "To You" and clips of his career highlights were shown at the video wall, I also noticed that they didn't show neither GHJ nor Shin Min Ah in their respective dramas but all FH clips has SHK on them.

I'm not saying it means anything. Maybe it just means someone from JYPE is a huge SHK fan. :D

someone from JYPE, a big SHK fan? :lol: that i wouldn't mind.

(that pic of sangdoo and moon sera is fine with me too. coz i like moon sera and sangdoo better than eun-hwan-sangdoo. :P)

really, paulette, you're our inspector gadget here. :P

Guest PuccaGirl_64

someone from JYPE, a big SHK fan? :lol: that i wouldn't mind.

(that pic of sangdoo and moon sera is fine with me too. coz i like moon sera and sangdoo better than eun-hwan-sangdoo. :P)

really, paulette, you're our inspector gadget here. :P

I agree wid u leix...i lyk Moon sera than eun-hwan!! LOL...and yeah very good observation !!!

:wub:

AWW>I'm a >SHG-BI fanatic!!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I was just wondering, does anybody know what the song in the MV strungout uploaded after the one with "Dance with Doc" is called? It says "I know the color of love" a lot, so maybe it's called "Color of Love"? Thanks for your help :D.

Yup, the title is The Color of Love. It's by Boyz II Men.

hello FHers! :)

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out before, but I noticed in this scene:

fhflowers0vj.jpg

...the flowers were arranged in a heart shape with Han Ji Eun and Lee Young Jae in the middle. Nice, isn't it? This is one of my most favorite scenes in FH... that is, until Hye Won came along.

i've always loved watching this scene..obviously because what was going on in it,but also becuz of the way the drama people arrange the flowers lol..very subtle ..

shkdocu012xo.jpg

I'm not saying it means anything. Maybe it just means someone from JYPE is a huge SHK fan.

thanx for the caps fatgrrl_slim.and also for your sharing your insights with us..hehe..i like the idea of someone from JYPE being a huge SHK fan :P

i'm a big BSB fan and they have this song i'm currently listening to

hello all BSB fans in Full House!!!lol this is exciting..i'm another fellow fan!those songs mentioned are perfect for YJ and JE isnt it?man..i've been a fan for nearly 9 years when i finally get to watch the BSB live and upfront..lol that'll tell you guys how old i am wouldnt it?i thought i was over them,but they just wouldnt let me let go and come to Malaysia and play live..and now i'm loving them more than ever..haha

Other parts I really liked were watching Bi laugh at SHK's antics. He seemed to find her acting incredibly cute and funny. The 2 incidents I enjoyed most were when JE appeared before YJ with the mask from Magic Kingdom. Bi turned around and when he saw her, he couldn't stop laughing. It took more than 5 takes to complete filming the episode

he was absolutely adorable in those NGs!i've had these caps for ages ..so now i'm going to put them up here.i wanna be the one at the receiving end of those looks Bi had,or as in this case,the one he was bestowing them upon was SHK,so i wanna be SHK! lol

fhfullstoryngbi1.jpg

fhfullstoryngbi2.jpg

Guest emma007

I just finished watching FH for the millionth time with my dad. This drama.....it just makes my heart smile haha. I never want it to end. Haha.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this. Thanks to fatgrrl_slim for remembering. This is definitely much cheaper than YesAsia.

Here's the link & info on the CD, audux2:

hey...thanks much...this is soo much cheaper... think i'll buy it frm this online store...thanks again!

Guest kawaiishiroii1004

hEyz.. wel yeah i watched full house when it came out in korea ^^

ITS SOOOO GUD ... bi sooooo cute one ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe ... yeah the drama was well made .. i think ^^ and im guessing all of u's think too!!!! so nehows...

has anyone seen rain's new one .... 이죽일놈의사랑? ... coz i wanna watch since im not in kroea nemore .. so yeah .. if neone is gud enough in somehow gettin it please start a new topic and put THREADS ^^ well nehows ...

FULL HOUSE ROCKED MY SOCKS ^^

Anybody want to read a Full House manga? I only have 2 files. There are more out there somewhere.

The story is supposedly similar to the drama. I don't know 'cos I have not opened the file yet. They are jpg images I think.

Part 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yys2z8

Part 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rmg6xt

Credits: Kpop forums/startoxic@Sexy Bi

Isn't that manga in Korean? I have all the manga but I haven't read it 'cuz I don't understand Korean.

hello FHers! :)

he was absolutely adorable in those NGs!i've had these caps for ages ..so now i'm going to put them up here.i wanna be the one at the receiving end of those looks Bi had,or as in this case,the one he was bestowing them upon was SHK,so i wanna be SHK! lol

fhfullstoryngbi1.jpg

fhfullstoryngbi2.jpg

Can you upload this or at least tell me the file name? I don't think I've seen this NG before. He looks so adorable in the caps. I watched a couple of episodes of Full House last night and fell in luv with Bi again.

hEyz.. wel yeah i watched full house when it came out in korea ^^

ITS SOOOO GUD ... bi sooooo cute one ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe ... yeah the drama was well made .. i think ^^ and im guessing all of u's think too!!!! so nehows...

has anyone seen rain's new one .... 이죽일놈의사랑? ... coz i wanna watch since im not in kroea nemore .. so yeah .. if neone is gud enough in somehow gettin it please start a new topic and put THREADS ^^ well nehows ...

FULL HOUSE ROCKED MY SOCKS ^^

Are you talking about "This Love I Wanna Kill"? There's a topic for that drama already. You can download his drama from that topic. I also like the drama too but I like Full House more.

Guest liu_xing_girl

hello all BSB fans in Full House!!!lol this is exciting..i'm another fellow fan!those songs mentioned are perfect for YJ and JE isnt it?man..i've been a fan for nearly 9 years when i finally get to watch the BSB live and upfront..lol that'll tell you guys how old i am wouldnt it?i thought i was over them,but they just wouldnt let me let go and come to Malaysia and play live..and now i'm loving them more than ever..haha

fhfullstoryngbi1.jpg

fhfullstoryngbi2.jpg

:lol: another BSB fanatic like me. if you want you can go here in the Philippines to watch them in their concert. they're gonna be here on Jan 20. unfortunately i won't be able to watch either :( or maybe you can check out their tour sched in their website...ooops! spamming...hehe :lol:

anyone has this NG? kindly upload?

just wanted to share an old article related to FH...

“Singing, Acting—I Want to Do Both!”

JULY 08, 2004 22:27

by Sun-Woo Kim (sublime@donga.com)

“What do you mean? I sing really well!”

Rain (Jung Ji-hoon, 22) responds in earnest, taken aback by the comment, “But you’re not as good a singer as you are an actor or a dancer, right?” It’s a change from the soft tone he’s been using to answer the preceding questions from the reporters gathered before him.

Rain will be taking another shot at acting in the upcoming “Full House” (directed by Pyo Min-su, written by Min Hyo-jeong) on KBS2, set to debut on July 14. He will play a top Asian actor named Lee Yeong-jae. It’s been eight months since his last acting stint on KBS2’s “Let’s Go to School, Sangdu!” His new show, “Full House,” is based on a comic series of the same name by Won Soo-yeon.

Lee Yeong-jae scores record numbers at the box office in each of his movies, but he’s arrogant and closed off, which makes him rather inept at love. He aims to neither hurt nor be hurt, but he slowly learns how to love when a woman named Han Ji-eun (Song Hye-gyo), a cheerful realist, comes into his life.

We met with Rain on the afternoon of July 6 in Sido, in Bukdo-myeon, Ongjin-gun, Incheon, where the set of “Full House” is located. Rain appeared wearing a large pair of sunglasses and a red sleeveless shirt that revealed his chest. “Since the character is supposed to be a major star, his clothes are a bit on the flashy side,” he quips. “So I tend to pay a lot of attention to the wardrobe.”

--So you’re playing a star on the show as well…

“Because I’m an entertainer, sometimes I’m not even at liberty to get angry when I want. Lee Yeong-jae is arrogant and selfish, and tries to solve everything with money. We’re both similar and dissimilar. If I behaved like my character does, I’d never hear the end of it.”

--This is the second time you’re trying your hand at acting…

“When I appeared on ‘Let’s Go to School, Sangdu,’ many people were saying that a singer shouldn’t try to act. Then, when I began to receive favorable reviews for my acting, some people tried to downplay it by insisting that it was because the character was so similar to who I am in real life. But if I do well again this time, maybe I’ll actually be recognized for my acting ability. There are many singers out there who are good at both dancing and singing, entertainers who have both looks and acting talent; I want to be one of them.”

--Are there any particular lessons you’re taking for your acting?

“I’m working with a diction coach. An actor’s enunciation is very different from a singer’s, so I had to learn it from scratch. When I was working on ‘Sangdu,’ I used to get three copies of the same script, because they’d always get tattered from my reading them so many times. The third and last copy was the only intact one. I don’t really like comics, but I read ‘Full House’ three times for the role.”

― What’s the difference between acting and singing? What if you had to choose one?

“Acting is fun because it lets you live somebody else’s life. But you can’t do it alone; you have to strike a harmony with your fellow cast members. Singing, you can do well by yourself. And if I point my finger in a certain direction when I’m onstage, thousands of people move with me, to follow where I’m pointing. Singing, acting--I don’t want to give up either. I guess I’m fortunate in this respect: when I get tired of acting practice, I can always work on my dancing, and if I get tired of that, I can go practice my singing.”

Song Hye-gyo, who stars as Rain’s love interest, remarked, “I’ve never seen an actor who works this hard. He always disappears somewhere with his script to go practice by himself.”

Director Pyo Min-su also commented, “He doesn’t seem to have had proper training in acting, but he seems to have a natural knack for it.” “He’s very hardworking and meticulous,” he added.