[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest strungout

As for me, my fav song from their last album is "Crawling back to You" and now that I think about it, it match pretty well with YJ & JE. If I know how to make a mv, I'll make one with this song.

Hi, read through the song and the lyrics are really apt for their relationship, especially the last few episodes when YJ goes back to JE after breaking up. Thanks for sharing. Pity I don't know how to make an MV. Hopefully someone else will.

I did some captures for episode 2. If anyone wants to view them, click on the link below.

Thanks will add them to my collection. luv 'em :D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charles0702

hello everyone. i just got the dvd but watched it a while back. i love this drama so much. it is my all time fave. if anyone in her needs the transcripts, pm and i will give it to you

Guest liu_xing_girl

I enjoy viewing MVs..do one for us on FH please ! :D I hope you capture all the funny moments of YJ and JE, btw I dislike Hyewon and Minhyuk ! :rolleyes:

hahaha...ok Wendy...i got your point. actually i hate Hyewon too but not Min Hyuk coz i think if it wasn't for him the sagajji would not realize that he loves Ji Eun :lol:

As for me, my fav song from their last album is "Crawling back to You" and now that I think about it, it match pretty well with YJ & JE. If I know how to make a mv, I'll make one with this song.

Crawling Back To You

~ Backstreet Boys

Everybody knows that I was such a fool to ever let go of you

Baby I was wrong

Yeah I know I said we'd be better off alone

It was time that we moved on

I know I broke your heart, I didn't mean to break your heart

But baby here I am

Banging on your front door

My pride spilled on the floor

My hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you

Begging for a second chance

Are you gonna let me in

I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to you

I know you're in there and you can make me wait

But I'm not gonna wait

It's the least that I can do just to tell you face to face

I was lying to myself now I'm dying in this hell

Girl I know you're mad I can't blame you for being mad

But baby here I am

My hands and knees are bruised and now I'm crawling back to you

Are you gonna let me in

I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to you

If you could see these tears I'm crying

Touch these hands that can't stop shaking

Hear my heart that's barely beating

You will see a different man

But baby here I am

My hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you

Are you gonna let me in

I was running from the truth, now I'm crawling back to you

I was running from the truth, now I'm crawling back to you, yeah

Now I'm crawling back to you

Crawling back to you

Crawling back to you

Crawling back to you

I did some captures for episode 2. If anyone wants to view them, click on the link below.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v374/madyjun...se/Episode%202/

actually i like this one also...and i agree that this also suits FH...especially when LYJ was trying to win back HJE :D

Guest strungout

Did I meantion that I loved this pic?

FH59.jpg

Hi Mei Yee,

Yeah, this picture is one of my favourites too! They look like a real family should! :P

I have read that some people feel Bi is too tall for SHK but I don't think so. I think she fits so nicely into his arms and chest. The top of her head just reaching his chin or slightly below. In fact, her petite size accentuates his masculinity and his size makes her look so fragile and feminine. [Digression: As a person of average height myself, I would love to have a bf that is tall and broad.]

Moreover tall, muscular men are often paired with small, petite and pretty women in literature eg. in the novel 'Wuthering Heights', there is Heathcliff and Catherine; in 'Pride and Prejudice', Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.

So it is definitely NOT a mismatch! :lol:

PS. Just rambling while everyone is at the Ijuksa thread! heheh!

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi Mei Yee,

Yeah, this picture is one of my favourites too! They look like a real family should! :P

I have read that some people feel Bi is too tall for SHK but I don't think so. I think she fits so nicely into his arms and chest. The top of her head just reaching his chin or slightly below. In fact, her petite size accentuates his masculinity and his size makes her look so fragile and feminine. [Digression: As a person of average height myself, I would love to have a bf that is tall and broad.]

Moreover tall, muscular men are often paired with small, petite and pretty women in literature eg. in the novel 'Wuthering Heights', there is Heathcliff and Catherine; in 'Pride and Prejudice', Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.

I never thought that height would matter. They look good with each other.

Yeah, everybody would be in the IJUKSA thread since it just fininshed. *trying to keep this thread up*

hi there mei_yee and strungout!

wow, ijuksa reached its end? hmm, i was never really interested in it. i dunno why..maybe because i'm not comfortable with the idea that Bi is paired with Shin Mina though i have nothing against her (loved her in Madeleine and i find her really pretty)..still, i couldn't force myself to like it...i'm quite contented with my fullhouse memories to bother with Bi's just recently ended drama..funny though, but i like HyeKyo's partnership with Cha TaeHyun..i'm really waiting for their movie to come out..anyway, ijuksa has lots of supporters so even if i didn't like it, it wouldn't matter..hehe!!! (no offense meant to ijuksa supporters)

oh, i love the "this i promise you" MV, too..especially the last part wherein YoungJae's loving words to JiEun were written..awww, brings back memories of that last scene..the first time i watched that part, i couldn't believe YoungJae will be able to say that..it's not just within his character..but then again, he is inlove and the love was just overflowing that he cannnot contain it inside himself..he's really sweet in that scene..:)

(just helping to keep this thread up..hehe!!)

aja aja everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1260 ]

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hey there, storme!

Thanks for helping to keep the thread up. Couldn't bear seeing the thread at page four when I logged in just now.

The song sang by SHK in the last episode (ripped from the MV strungout uploaded). It has quite a catchy tune. Am starting to like it more and more.

Title: Dance with Doc

Artist: DJ Doc

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TI4HIM6V

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Hi Mei Yee,

LOL u jzt reminded me of Wuthering Heights!! I have to read this book for my English Coursework!!!!

AND OH yEAH!! I used Bi's Ijuksa pics as Heathcliff for homework ( to annotate the pics to describe wat Heathcliff looks lyk!) when he was wearing dirty and old (kinda) clothes!! I chose him coz he is tall...and handsome!!LOL as well as coz heathcliff was like a rebel and he looked lyk 1 in his series IJUksa!!

:D

:blink:

I agrre Height doesn't matter coz they' re jzt PERFECT for each other!!...Innit obvious (luk @ banner)

:P

Guest liu_xing_girl

Hey there, storme!

Thanks for helping to keep the thread up. Couldn't bear seeing the thread at page four when I logged in just now.

The song sang by SHK in the last episode (ripped from the MV strungout uploaded). It has quite a catchy tune. Am starting to like it more and more.

Title: Dance with Doc

Artist: DJ Doc

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TI4HIM6V

thanks for uploadin mei yee...yeah i'm starting to like more too. now i have both songs that young jae & ji eun sang in the ktv bar :lol:

I enjoy viewing MVs..do one for us on FH please ! :D I hope you capture all the funny moments of YJ and JE, btw I dislike Hyewon and Minhyuk ! :rolleyes:

i love MVs also. hope to see another one....

actually, i like minhyuk. he's so dashing. i've seen other dramas of KSS and i think this is his best. BUT of course i like Bi as LYJ better. :)

as to Hyewon, i didn't like her also at first but she did redeem herself towards the end. but still i didn't want her to end up with minhyuk....

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out before, but I noticed in this scene:

fhflowers0vj.jpg

...the flowers were arranged in a heart shape with Han Ji Eun and Lee Young Jae in the middle. Nice, isn't it? This is one of my most favorite scenes in FH... that is, until Hye Won came along. <_<

havent noticed this... very cute! :P

just saving the thread from ... :o ... 3rd page??? <_<

hi mei_yee! :)

s95mf.jpg

did i mention that i LOVE this pics??? :P Bi with his arm around SHK. :wub: and both have big smiles on their faces. :rolleyes:

Guest liu_xing_girl

havent noticed this... very cute! :P

just saving the thread from ... :o ... 3rd page??? <_<

hi mei_yee! :)

did i mention that i LOVE this pics??? :P Bi with his arm around SHK. :wub: and both have big smiles on their faces. :rolleyes:

yeah, i rarely see pics of them as carefree, sweet & intimate as this off cam...hehe! really nice! :)

Guest strungout

i love MVs also. hope to see another one....

actually, i like minhyuk. he's so dashing. i've seen other dramas of KSS and i think this is his best. BUT of course i like Bi as LYJ better. :)

as to Hyewon, i didn't like her also at first but she did redeem herself towards the end. but still i didn't want her to end up with minhyuk....

Hi I'd love to have more MVs of FH too if anyone can make and upload for us. :D:P

I must admit I liked Minhyuk too. He's charming and handsome. I have not seen any of his other dramas but KSS acted very well in FH. He was a strong competitor to the adorable YJ.

i'm afraid I still don't like Hye Won. She was irritating from the beginning to the end for me... okay except for when she went to see JE to ask her to give YJ a second chance!