[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

hi fellow fullhousers!

haha, i feel the same way, too..i've watched this drama like countless times already but still, i promised myself i'm going to buy the director's cut when it becomes "not that" expensive..hay, i wished that it will be sooner than later..haha!!

when i'm rewatching fullhouse, i try to hide from my roommates because they would always tease me about rewatching it again for the nth time..although i'm watching other dramas right now (offtopic: i'm watching mars,a taiwan drama right now..it's very good!), fullhouse is still my bedtime story..Youngjae and Jieun's voices are the last i'll hear..and it makes me have a good night sleep, too..how i love the two of them!

missing Bi-Kyo so much, too..

anyway, aja aja everyone!!

take care!

"203.177.19.138"

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mei_yee_chan

you guys know that Full House gained the highest rating ever for koreanovelas here in the PHils. right?

well, because of its popularity and the three bears song, some girl group here have a song entitled

THREE DEERS... same tune as three bear's. :angry:

ugh! so pathetic! <_<

thanks for the pics Wendy! :)

..and mei_yee...!

The Three Deers?! wt*?

Bi reading comic...

img163519572406306mi.jpg

Hmmm....would that be the Full House comic or some other comic? Thanks for the pic!

hi fellow fullhousers!

haha, i feel the same way, too..i've watched this drama like countless times already but still, i promised myself i'm going to buy the director's cut when it becomes "not that" expensive..hay, i wished that it will be sooner than later..haha!!

when i'm rewatching fullhouse, i try to hide from my roommates because they would always tease me about rewatching it again for the nth time..although i'm watching other dramas right now (offtopic: i'm watching mars,a taiwan drama right now..it's very good!), fullhouse is still my bedtime story..Youngjae and Jieun's voices are the last i'll hear..and it makes me have a good night sleep, too..how i love the two of them!

missing Bi-Kyo so much, too..

anyway, aja aja everyone!!

take care!

"203.177.19.138"

Aww....you shouldn't feel ashamed of watching Full House. I wouldn't mind letting my friends tease me 'cos I LOVE Full House too much!

hi mei_yee!

haha!!yah, i don't mind being teased about it, really...sometimes they just love hearing me defend myself...we always have a good laugh about it anyway since we all (there's three of us in our room) have our own addictions..my first roommate loves Colin Firth so much that she's rewatching his movies (like Love Actually) every night and my second roommate loves playing games in her laptop..but they did watch fullhouse because they were curious of why i love the series so much and they did have fun while watching it..:)

and, they both agree that SHG is just so pretty and Bi, well, they love his expressions in fullhouse (especially in eps 16, when he was so shy after spending the night together in the tent) and his height..haha!!! :)

take care!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]

Guest strungout

when i'm rewatching fullhouse, i try to hide from my roommates because they would always tease me about rewatching it again for the nth time

Hi Storme,

I have to hide too when I re-watch FH .... heheheh! :lol: becos of my parents. And yup I'm watching other serials even as I re-watch FH. It's like my daily dose of romance to keep me going. :rolleyes:

Well, I've been watching the making of files again (5th time) .... I told Mei Yee I'd prob watch it a dozen times. And ...... did anyone notice how cute SHK was when she teased Bi at the end if File 1? :D

In File 1, Bi and SHk are being interviewed and in between questions, the clip shows their photo taking session. Digression: SHK actually attempted to hide behind Bi during the session while she was drinking a cup of ...coffee? ..erm not sure what was in the cup. It was soooo cute and Bi & KSS were so tickled by her antics. She literally disappeared behind Bi becos she was so petite. Bi had such a cute smile on his face when he exposed her...erm.. I think the photographer called for her. Caps of this was posted a few pages back by someone...Wendy I think.

I loved that but what I really just noticed is that at the end for the very last question which Bi answered first, he turned to SHK for her response and I guess he was waiting for her to make the usual speech about thanking the viewers and asking for their support. Instead she very impishly repeated the last sentence of his speech word for word. He was surprised for a moment! and looked at her. She smiled cheekily at him and they both giggled and laughed. Sooo funneee! SHK is such a joker!! This is just another one of my favourite examples of SHK teasing Bi !!! Well i hope everyone enjoyed it like me!! :D

Guest mei_yee_chan

That's good to hear storme.

Reading what you said, strungout, makes me wanna watch all 16 episodes, NGs and makings again. i wish I had more time on my hands.

Guest Shmindy

Hey does anyone know where I can buy a non ripped version of this. I checked on yesasis, annyoung, and hanbooks but nothing. It's like they stopped selling it! argh.

I remember lending my DC version to a friend who likes Bi too and she told me this. Her family does not watch Korean dramas but when she was watching, her parents, sister, brother and sis-in-law all sat down and watched together. Coz there was English subs and they liked it ! When the brother (he's married and does not live together) had no more time to follow up the remaining episodes, asked my friend to wait for him. So funny..of course she could not wait as she wanted to finish it soon. (Btw, she had already seen the normal version ten times, like me !) When he came back home, she already returned to me and he was unhappy coz he had to watch the normal VCD with Chinese subs and he did not understand most of it ! :D

The whole family enjoyed it so much and even her mum said Bi has a cute face and nice body ! :P

That is why FH is ever so popular...no one who's seen it says that it's boring, draggy or uninteresting, because it is the opposite ! FH rocks !!! :lol:

Guest -sweetSmiLey-

Hi FH fans!!!

it's my first time posting ^_^ hehe... i love this korean series :D...anyways i found this hilarious MV on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=dqBL6nN...korean%20series

thanks to whoever created it :lol: it's awesome!!! i've watched it so many times...is there anyway to download it so i can watch it on my computer again and again and again....lol

<3 Full House :wub:

Guest strungout

Hi pwrpufgrl,

Will upload the second chili attack for you on YSI but it may take hours. Its a huge file that I downloaded from another fullhouser earlier. 163 MB.

Internet connection is very slow today but will try.

i love this korean series ...anyways i found this hilarious MV on youtube...

Hi Sweetsmiley,

I don't know how to download from youtube either. Think you must become a member. Thanks for the link.

Watched it and I actually have the MV. It's something i downloaded from another website. Will upload for you.

:)

Guest strungout

Hi FH fans!!!

it's my first time posting ^_^ hehe... i love this korean series :D...anyways i found this hilarious MV on youtube...

thanks to whoever created it :lol: it's awesome!!! i've watched it so many times...is there anyway to download it so i can watch it on my computer again and again and again....lol

Here you go. here's the link for the MV:

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GD2RIL...GL39C39U3XONHEA

By the way, what song is it?

Hi FH fans!!!

that clip is hilarious, thanks for sharing! luv it :wub:

Guest seabiscuit

In File 1, Bi and SHk are being interviewed and in between questions, the clip shows their photo taking session. Digression: SHK actually attempted to hide behind Bi during the session while she was drinking a cup of ...coffee? ..erm not sure what was in the cup. It was soooo cute and Bi & KSS were so tickled by her antics. She literally disappeared behind Bi becos she was so petite. Bi had such a cute smile on his face when he exposed her...erm.. I think the photographer called for her. Caps of this was posted a few pages back by someone...Wendy I think.

I loved that but what I really just noticed is that at the end for the very last question which Bi answered first, he turned to SHK for her response and I guess he was waiting for her to make the usual speech about thanking the viewers and asking for their support. Instead she very impishly repeated the last sentence of his speech word for word. He was surprised for a moment! and looked at her. She smiled cheekily at him and they both giggled and laughed. Sooo funneee! SHK is such a joker!! This is just another one of my favourite examples of SHK teasing Bi !!! Well i hope everyone enjoyed it like me

Can i ask what part is this? I want to watch it too, does it has English subs , coz I do not understand Korean

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Here you go. here's the link for the MV:

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GD2RIL...GL39C39U3XONHEA

By the way, what song is it?

Ey, I haven't seen this MV before... I love it! Hilarious! Makes me wanna watch FH again for the gazillionth time. Thanks for sharing!

Watching this vid just proves the point I'm always trying to make when I talk about chemistry. Look at these two actors. They almost always bicker and fight in their scenes, they didn't swap tonsils or anything, but the chemistry is just awesome. You fall in love with them at some point, whether you like it or not.

BTW the song is 'Dance with Doc' by DJ Doc. It's the song SHG sang at the karaoke scene.