[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Bi is still a young boy at heart and he gets along well with all on the drama sets (his dramas). I think he had the most fun doing FH than any other drama. It was also a hectic time for him coz he was cutting his It's Raining album at the same time and hardly slept. Therefore he truly deserves what he has achieved in short three years ! He also mentioned that FH makes more people notice him ! :lol:

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sure is a young boy at heart.

But with the body of the full matured man especially on stage during concerts ! :D Yikes... what am I talking about ? :blink::rolleyes: My favourite scenes of happiness are the honeymoon scenes in Thailand, he looked so cute and she so pretty. My want-to-slap LYJ scene was when he forgot his dinner date with JE and came back next morning and they quarelled. He was so mean and nasty (altho he loved her, but stubborn mule that he was) and made her cry again. Then she got sick.

Guest mei_yee_chan

But with the body of the full matured man especially on stage during concerts ! :D Yikes... what am I talking about ? :blink::rolleyes: My favourite scenes of happiness are the honeymoon scenes in Thailand, he looked so cute and she so pretty. My want-to-slap LYJ scene was when he forgot his dinner date with JE and came back next morning and they quarelled. He was so mean and nasty (altho he loved her, but stubborn mule that he was) and made her cry again. Then she got sick.

Aiks Wendy! You made him sound like a freak (I know you had no intention of doing so). Hahaha :P

I waneted to slap LYJ all the time. Haha.....

Guest strungout

My favourite scenes of happiness are the honeymoon scenes in Thailand, he looked so cute and she so pretty.

Yeah, I love the honeymoon scene. Do you know that in the Director's Cut, there is a slightly extended version of the breakfast scene? Hehee! YJ and JE actually 'compete' over breakfast. Both try to make their food look more delicious than the other. JE slurps over her instant mee as if it's scrumptuous (becos she refused to eat with YJ) and YJ reacts by eating his meal with greater enjoyment! Hilarious..cos' they're so childish!

My want-to-slap LYJ scene was when he forgot his dinner date with JE and came back next morning and they quarelled. He was so mean and nasty (altho he loved her, but stubborn mule that he was) and made her cry again. Then she got sick.

Me too. I always cry at this scene for the both of them. YJ becos he loves her but is too proud or just doesn't know how to say it and JE becos of her heartache. Most especially when she is eating her lonely dinner at home and crying at the same time.

I think in real life, Bi is such a cutie like YJ in Full House... Do you guys see when Bi kiss the FH PD

Ditto, seabiscuit. I think he's a cutie too. He's really charming and such a nice guy! You can tell. Saw him kiss the PD with cream on his face. He's very good natured and could take all the teasing!

hey guys, thanks for starting this conversation. Love talking about this show! My parents think I am unhealthily obssessed! :lol::P

Guest seabiscuit

hey guys, thanks for starting this conversation. Love talking about this show! My parents think I am unhealthily obssessed!

Really? So all of us are unhealthily obssessed :D

Guest mei_yee_chan

Yeah, I love the honeymoon scene. Do you know that in the Director's Cut, there is a slightly extended version of the breakfast scene? Hehee! YJ and JE actually 'compete' over breakfast. Both try to make their food look more delicious than the other. JE slurps over her instant mee as if it's scrumptuous (becos she refused to eat with YJ) and YJ reacts by eating his meal with greater enjoyment! Hilarious..cos' they're so childish!

Oohh....I wanna watch.

Really? So all of us are unhealthily obssessed :D

Unhealthily obsessed?! Nah! It's HEALTHY!

Guest strungout

Really? So all of us are unhealthily obssessed

Unhealthily obsessed?! Nah! It's HEALTHY!

Hahah! you're both so cute! :P

But seriously, No implied reference to anyone else! It's just been more than 2 months and I still watch the show every night. Longer now that my friend has lent me her copy of the Director's Cut. Usually my crazes end within the month. My parents are also wondering why I like to listen to it in Korean (which I don't understand) when I can watch the dubbed version (in mandarin). I just love their real voices! Bi's voice is low and manly whilst SHK's voice is very feminine (not too high pitched nor girlish). SHK sounds better than the supporting actress ..erm KHW (can't remember her real name!)

Sheeeesh! didn't mean to write such a long explanation! :rolleyes:

Peace out! :)

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hahah! you're both so cute! :P

But seriously, No implied reference to anyone else! It's just been more than 2 months and I still watch the show every night. Longer now that my friend has lent me her copy of the Director's Cut. Usually my crazes end within the month. My parents are also wondering why I like to listen to it in Korean (which I don't understand) when I can watch the dubbed version (in mandarin). I just love their real voices! Bi's voice is low and manly whilst SHK's voice is very feminine (not too high pitched nor girlish). SHK sounds better than the supporting actress ..erm KHW (can't remember her real name!)

Sheeeesh! didn't mean to write such a long explanation! :rolleyes:

Peace out! :)

Yeah, their original voices sound sooooo much better than the dubbed ones. I bought the VCD so that I could hear their real voices as the one on TV was dubbed in Mandarin.

Haha...thanks Mabe. That NG was very funny. Bi just can't contain his laughters.

Keke yeh its a funny 1! u can tell he wanted 2 laugh from the start but he kept his head down 2 cover it up tho in the end he still couldnt keep it in lol! :lol:

Guest xbtcmdx

Will some1 upload the making of full house files again plz plz plz plz plz? i need it badly, my friend's b-day is coming soon and i need to get the discs done

PLEASE???? any1 who has the files please upload them?

thanks

Guest pinkjiawen

hmm...1st time to drop by this thread after soompi crashed...all your comments on how much fun Bi had on filming makes me want to watch it again. But I don't want to break the Ijuksa spirit now, so...laterz...hehe.

Reuploaded for foziahm, who requested it. Also for other Full Housers.

Gom Se Ma Ri songs

Song Hye Kyo's version

Bi's version

Childeren's choir

Merged version

Gom Se Ma Ri NGs

SHK's NG

Bi's NG

Enjoy! :D

sorry for making this request but i dun really noe how to download from megaupload... is there anyone here with the YSI link or from you-send-it form??

I know that JE already liked YJ when she lost her birthday present (a recorder) in the subway train. She valued it so much. YJ, I would say was attracted to her during their honeymoon. He was not indifferent to her at all. Somehow this was where love developed without him being aware of it. JE also kept her feelings under wrap when she thought that he still loved Hyewon.

• Like 1

Guest strungout

What can I say ? I've seen my Director's Cut version so many times till my children and hubby threaten to throw it or hide it !

I can totally identify with that statement! We're just die hard romantics who know a good thing when we see it and frankly their chemistry is rare... and I've watched a lot of serials!!! :lol:

Well 4 me it's hard to tell b/c Ji Eun was starting to IDK...... I think Young Jae started to have feelings for Ji Eun when she was cleaning up the table in one of the first couple episodes..I mean I dont think that he "loved" her then but just like gave that smile, that I fell for BUT I would really have to say it was ... It's hard to say...

Yup, I know what you mean. It was hard for me to give an answer too. The feelings developed over time so the actual episode is hard to pinpoint. Yeah, I love that scene when JE tells the story of the man with the unrequited love to YJ ( YJ's story but she doesn't know it). YJ gets caught up in the story until JE goes into one of her farfetched storylines. SHK does those stories really well!!! :lol: I love looking at her cute and lively face! :) Then later when she clears the table, YJ watched her from above and there is a real smile on his face. She has touched him somehow with her eternal optimism... remember he had just failed to propose to KHW. Gosh that was a good scene! :lol:

Guest nurikocam18

i love what the director does when even viewers cnt distinguish when exactly they fall for each other..

i love this series..i reawtch it a no. of times too but i skip all the haeartbreaking scenes :lol: