[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest seabiscuit

Hmm, been caught up with my work that I've lost touch with this particular thread. Plenty of downloadable stuffs recently. Haha! Good good! Keep up the good work.

Just realized that my question went unanswered about 10-15 pages back. Haha! Will put it here again.

1) When do you guys (which episode) feel that Ji Eun has fallen for Young Jae and vice-versa?

ep 6

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hmm, been caught up with my work that I've lost touch with this particular thread. Plenty of downloadable stuffs recently. Haha! Good good! Keep up the good work.

Just realized that my question went unanswered about 10-15 pages back. Haha! Will put it here again.

1) When do you guys (which episode) feel that Ji Eun has fallen for Young Jae and vice-versa?

Did you? I must have missed it or I was blind that day.

Hmm.....no idea. When she expressed to herself that she liked him....I forgot which episode that was.

Guest minamijaa

me too. don't think that kind of kiss is for shk. i want their kiss to be tender and sweet. ;)

Hahaha :lol: I think u guys are funny about the kissing thingy. But, I also agree that their kisses (as if they're many like in IJUKSA) should be gentle n not that gross. :P

Guest strungout

Hmmm... quite hard to pinpoint the exact moment..erm episode. I would say JE fell for YJ first after he bought her the birthday present (the recorder). I remember the present confused her and made her see him in a new light.

As for YJ, I think he fell for her gradually but the obvious moment was when he got jealous about KSS when he was told that they were at a movie together. Love that episode. :lol:

yeah i thought the one in Ijuksa was and rather gross since he kissed her right after she puked....

Heheheh! I'd read that it was HOT not gross! But more kissing in the new movie or serial would be nice. :P

Guest mei_yee_chan

It's already being blocked..Poor me :P Did someone say that the vid is actually in the director's cut version?

Why is it that the links get blocked so b****y fast?

I have it uploaded in parts. And you CAN join them back. Do you want the links? If you do, I'll PM them to you.

Guest minamijaa

Why is it that the links get blocked so b****y fast?

I have it uploaded in parts. And you CAN join them back. Do you want the links? If you do, I'll PM them to you.

Aigoo...u're so kind mei_yee_chan! :rolleyes: I think it's okay, bcoz I managed to find the megaupload links posted by fatgrrl_slim before. Neway, thanx again for ur kindness :lol: Maybe YSI is just not well today, haha :D

Guest mei_yee_chan

Aigoo...u're so kind mei_yee_chan! :rolleyes: I think it's okay, bcoz I managed to find the megaupload links posted by fatgrrl_slim before. Neway, thanx again for ur kindness :lol: Maybe YSI is just not well today, haha :D

No probs. YSI wasn't feeling well yesterday too. maybe it needs a dose of Full house to cheer up. Haha.

Guest hanhan04

Everybody's raving about the Bi-SMA pair in IJUKSA now; they're forgetting about Bi-Kyo! I think though, that to me, Bi-Kyo is still the best couple.

There is a Bi-SMA pair???? :angry: :angry: But one good thing that comes out of this is that Bi succeeded in his acting, fooling fans with his steaming kisses that he and SMA are compatible. We should say, "nice job, Bi."

Well, let's just say that doesn't matter who pairs up with Bi, there's always a Bi-xxx pair saying but believe in me, Bi-Kyo is still in a lot fans' hearts and will not be forgotten. There are a lot of Bi-Kyo die hard fans out there still...

There is a Bi-SMA pair???? mad.gif mad.gif But one good thing that comes out of this is that Bi succeeded in his acting, fooling fans with his steaming kisses that he and SMA are compatible. We should say, "nice job, Bi."

Well, let's just say that doesn't matter who pairs up with Bi, there's always a Bi-xxx pair saying but believe in me, Bi-Kyo is still in a lot fans' hearts and will not be forgotten. There are a lot of Bi-Kyo die hard fans out there still...

well said!! :D

Have you guys seen the pics of SHK's new movie with CTH? I think she looks more comfortable with CTH, but there is kind of this 'sexual tension' between her and Bi. That just shows that they're attracted to each other!

Guest Axelle Red

There is a Bi-SMA pair???? :angry: :angry: But one good thing that comes out of this is that Bi succeeded in his acting, fooling fans with his steaming kisses that he and SMA are compatible. We should say, "nice job, Bi."

cant agree more :lol:

Guest bubblieri

hanhan04

QUOTE(thesnowcrane @ Nov 26 2005, 10:18 AM)

Everybody's raving about the Bi-SMA pair in IJUKSA now; they're forgetting about Bi-Kyo! I think though, that to me, Bi-Kyo is still the best couple.

There is a Bi-SMA pair???? But one good thing that comes out of this is that Bi succeeded in his acting, fooling fans with his steaming kisses that he and SMA are compatible. We should say, "nice job, Bi."

totally agree you guys :) i <3 the bi-kyo pairing...but it's inevitable that whoever they get paired up with in their next drama/movie there will be fans of that pairup

Guest strungout

Hi,

Just sharing some more thoughts on the making of clips ( ...to keep my fave thread up front).

Has anyone noticed how often Bi laughs immediately after a scene has been shot, even if YJ has just been showing anger and irritation at JE ?!! I love that :lol: it tells me he finds the script and situation immensely cute and appealing too.

I've spotted it a few times and it cracks me up as well. In the clip 'eye contact', immediately after YJ calls JE a 'silly bird' for staying out in the rain and when the PD yells cut, Bi laughs heartily. In one of the making of files, after the drunk JE asks YJ to make honey water for her, YJ looks at her angrily for ordering him to do so , then when the PD yells cut, Bi laughs out loud. Then at the beginning , in the plane, when JE is having so much fun and YJ is irritated by her antics, Bi has a hard time controlling his laughter and keeping in character. At the hotel too, when YJ is irritated by JE's persistent appeals for help, Bi laughs too when the PD stops filming. I lurve watching him have so much fun on the set and I think SHK's cuteness in playing JE is part of the reason why. Heheheh!!!! :D

Well, enuf said!

:)

Guest seabiscuit

I think in real life, Bi is such a cutie like YJ in Full House, coz when I watch NGs of Sang Do, Full House, and IJuKsa, I see that Bi is easy to laugh when he is filming and his face expression is too cute. He is also very friendly with PDs and others lead. Do you guys see when Bi kiss the FH PD