[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest liu_xing_girl

ooh....thanks fatgrrl_slim. Saves me the trouble then (not complaining, only my connection is giving probs now).....hehehe

Uploaded the first chili attack clip (dra_full23.asf)

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26K371N...7D1BB838MHKPWVI

thanks for uploading this! i'll wait for the 2nd chili attack.. :lol:

hope you guys continue uploading Bi & SHK's behind-the-scenes clip...fighting!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strungout

Hi, the second chili attack is in the DVD Director's Cut edition, the one with Kim Sung Soo's interview. I was able to D/L a file before, i'll look for it and upload it for everyone. (unless someone beats me to it) :)

Thanks fatgrrl_slim! :)

I don't know how to extract clips from the DVD I borrowed.

It will take time for me to learn how. :(

Please click on the picture to enlarge it. I didn't want to post the original size here because it's too big.

Hi Mei Yee,

That's a Really interesting picture. Wonder if they had this 'private' party during or after the filming of FH was done. Would luurve to have news of the cast keeping their friendship strong!!! :D

Guest honey_ping

Please click on the picture to enlarge it. I didn't want to post the original size here because it's too big. :)

Oops! Really? Silly me! Thanks!

Not a big fan of this.....just have a question:

How could SHG's friends manage to sell her house and withdraw her money without much issue? I thought usually, identity will have to be verified in order to do that... :unsure: I must be thinking too much :wacko:

p/s: SHY did a good job in this series.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Not a big fan of this.....just have a question:

How could SHG's friends manage to sell her house and withdraw her money without much issue? I thought usually, identity will have to be verified in order to do that... :unsure: I must be thinking too much :wacko:

p/s: SHY did a good job in this series.

No idea. But they sure found out a way to do it. But her friend (the guy; I have gorgotten his name), worked in the bank where she deposited her money and left/got sacked (which was it? Gosh it's been so long since I last watched it.....wanna watch again). So I guess there wouldn't have been an issue on getting her money out of the bank. About the house....Have absolutely no idea, unless in Korea they allow property to be transferred to anybody. Maybe they stole the title of the house? Beats me.

Thanks for sharing the first chili attack clip. I only saw the 2nd one. I'm trying to d/l right now.

You saw the second one? I only saw the first! *sniff*. Will wait for fatgrrl_slim's upload.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

It's a one-hour feature. Maybe I should've just extracted the part with the chili...

I'm currently uploading via YSI for those who are not friends with Megaupload.

Guest mei_yee_chan

I think I should just wait for the YSI link. It takes too long downloading such a big file from Megaupload, and I don't want to endure my brother's rage of me hogging the connection anymore.

*waits patiently*

But won't uploading to YSI take a really long time? YSI isn't very friendly sometimes.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

mei_yee_chan, yup, YSI is taking too long to upload. Sometimes it just dies on me. I'll try to split the file and just get the chili attack part. Though the beginning part of the clip is also nice. It shows Bi and SHG shooting the very last scene of FH - the one where they are sitting on the porch with her arms around him.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Yep....I get really irritated when YSI dies on me. Especially when the uploading has gone on for a few hours.

Do you mind splitting it and uploading each part separately then, please?

I'd like to watch the whole clip too.

Guest seabiscuit

mei_yee_chan, yup, YSI is taking too long to upload. Sometimes it just dies on me. I'll try to split the file and just get the chili attack part. Though the beginning part of the clip is also nice. It shows Bi and SHG shooting the very last scene of FH - the one where they are sitting on the porch with her arms around him.

If you can upload it , I can combine and upload it again if the file is around 200MB

Guest zacheria

It's a one-hour feature. Maybe I should've just extracted the part with the chili...

I'm currently uploading via YSI for those who are not friends with Megaupload.

thanks!

mega can be so irritating at times. :angry:

No idea whether this was posted before.

th_my3lk.jpg

Credits: Sexy Bi / My Jeong Jihun

where's kim sung soo?