[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest strungout

i'm planning to create a scrapbook about fullhouse during the holidays..well, not just fullhouse actually but all my other korean drama faves..but fullhouse will be my top priority since this drama is number one in my heart..i would have to print all the pictures i downloaded and print all the translations for the various clips, too..it would cost a lot but who cares, it's very much worth it..

What a wonderful idea! :D

Aja Aja fighting! on your scrapbook!! :)

Here's another photo I've come across on FH that I've not seen in this thread.

n2o141227893115wx9ec.jpg

It's from the korean celeb thread.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mei_yee_chan

It's kinda quiet in this thread nowadays, isn't it? Everybody's is talking abut IJUKSA..hmm luckily it has Bi in it :wub: .

glad to see this thread is still growing!!! :lol:

(even if it is kinda quiet)

Quiet??? *makes some noise....make that a lot of noise!!!!!*

oh ok.. then does anyone have the mv where it's played before each episode? I would really appreciate it if someone can upload it. I'm looking for it everywhere and can't seem to find it.

I have it on the VCD set. But I currently don't have the time to rip it.

hi fullhousers!

thanks for those who uploaded the various ngs and making ofs of fullhouse..i was having fun watching all of it for the nth time..hehe!!! i have some of the clips already but i still downloaded all of it coz i don't want to miss anything..i know it's selfish of me but i know everybody here understands..i promise though that if ever someone needs it, i'll be happy to upload it..but first i would have to learn how..hehe!! but it's a promise i intend to fulfill since i've got lots of fullhouse stuff because of you guys..so there..

anyway, watching all those clips again made me miss all of them, the crew and the cast and the house..hayy, i really love them all..i agree with someone here that watching those clips was like watching a happy family working together..there was just so much laughter and camaraderie that the screen lights up with them..they were just so comfortable with each other..and it's nice to know that there's friendship and not just work between them..makes all of us feel happy with them..

i'm planning to create a scrapbook about fullhouse during the holidays..well, not just fullhouse actually but all my other korean drama faves..but fullhouse will be my top priority since this drama is number one in my heart..i would have to print all the pictures i downloaded and print all the translations for the various clips, too..it would cost a lot but who cares, it's very much worth it..

aja aja fighting!!!

take care everyone!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...topic=72&st=960 ]

Full House definitely makes us all feel HAPPY~~~~

Good luck with the scrapbook! Mind sharing a glimpse of it when you're done?

Thanks for the pic strungout

Ooohhh....we managed to reach 50 pages!!!! *throws confetti all around*

Aja Aja!!!!!

Hi Full Housers!

Just watched Byul's I think again.... lolz... Aww... it brings back alot of swt swt memories! I wanna watch FH again... Aft my exams... hehe....

Love the NGs too... Made me laugh like crazy even my neighbour thinks I'm crazy... hehe..... Luckily I'm alone and my parents are not in the house when I watch them... hehe....

Hey, good luck on your scrapbook! aja aja!!!!! (^^)

hi there again!!

sure, i'd love to post a picture of the scrapbook here when im done with it..i'll do my best to make it pretty and funny at the same time..will do my best for fullhouse!hehe!!

fullhousers are really nice soompiers..hehe!!

thanks a lot guys!!

aja aja fighting!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...topic=72&st=980 ]

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi Full Housers!

Just watched Byul's I think again.... lolz... Aww... it brings back alot of swt swt memories! I wanna watch FH again... Aft my exams... hehe....

Love the NGs too... Made me laugh like crazy even my neighbour thinks I'm crazy... hehe..... Luckily I'm alone and my parents are not in the house when I watch them... hehe....

Hey, good luck on your scrapbook! aja aja!!!!! (^^)

Having exams?? Good luck!!!!! Aja Aja Hwaiting!!!!!! ;)

hi there again!!

sure, i'd love to post a picture of the scrapbook here when im done with it..i'll do my best to make it pretty and funny at the same time..will do my best for fullhouse!hehe!!

thanks a lot guys!!

aja aja fighting!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...topic=72&st=980 ]

Aww.....you're so sweet. Would love to see it when you're done. :D

Guest strungout

oh ok.. then does anyone have the mv where it's played before each episode? I would really appreciate it if someone can upload it. I'm looking for it everywhere and can't seem to find it.

I have it on the VCD set. But I currently don't have the time to rip it.

Hi,

If you are referring to the song played before each episode then it is in the data file 10. Mei Yee uploaded it a few pages back. :D

I can't help but agree, being relatively new to this thread myself. :)

Ooohhh....we managed to reach 50 pages!!!! *throws confetti all around*

*pats Mei Yee on the back* Thanks to you *pops champagne bottle*

Here's to the steadily growing number of FH fans!!!!!! :lol:

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi,

If you are referring to the song played before each episode then it is in the data file 10. Mei Yee uploaded it a few pages back. :D

*pats Mei Yee on the back* Thanks to you *pops champagne bottle*

Here's to the steadily growing number of FH fans!!!!!! :lol:

Nope, sorry.....link is dead. Got removed. Will reupload it if you want.

Haha.....thanks for the pat on the back. How 'bout a hug..... :D

Guest strungout

Hi

*hugs Mei Yee* :D

I'm a tech doofus.........so could you please tell me how to upload on YSL? I'm not sure what to put in the box which says receipient's adddress?!! :(

Do I put soompi's website address?

I could help you once I've learnt the ropes. :)

Here are two photos I've come across on SHK in FH. Credit to whoever owns them.

n2o141223513713lp7yu.png

n2o141228549416yf8hc.jpg

Guest alcyone

one of my favourite dramas ^^ just re-watched it for the -..er..can't remember- times :P

made an avatar..feel free to use it, and the appropriate credit

fh3.jpg

Guest mei_yee_chan

really?! then can you plz rip it when you have time?

Sure....no problemo.....if I ever find out how to....hehehe....but will do it no matter what.

one of my favourite dramas ^^ just re-watched it for the -..er..can't remember- times :P

made an avatar..feel free to use it, and the appropriate credit

fh3.jpg

Nice avatar. Thanks for sharing it!

I dont know if the 1s posted b4 are the same but here are my copies of the ng's!

http://files.filefront.com/Full_House_Othe...;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/Full_house_Ngsz...;/fileinfo.html

enjoy!!

Thanks for the files (though I think I already have them)!

Guest xbtcmdx

will some1 upload the making of full house files again? thanx a million

PS: i need them fast! im making full house DVDs as a b-day present for a friend

thankss

Guest foziahm

I can't believe this... I'll try post some pics up... I also have gifs from the forum too.

can anyone show me where i can get the full house video clip with the song broken wow.

need it very much

Guest liu_xing_girl

can anyone show me where i can get the full house video clip with the song broken wow.

need it very much

i think i saw that one too...just not sure where.. :D you can try www.youtube.com or www.my5minutes.com