[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

hello, fullhousers

glad that this thread is back!

thanks kyo !

we had sucha big thread .. :(

FULL HOUSE rocks! <3

yeah, huhuhu....all those translations, beautiful comments and reactions...all gone...those pages i love to read/refer back to from time to to time...

let's just do the best on that what we have.... AJA.AJA! :D

i found some interesting article about the FH comics its a bit different from the drama

http://www.sequentialtart.com/art_1005_5.shtml

seriously..they're all gone...boo-hooo...but let's keep this thread Alive!!!

yeah!...and we almost reach the 1 milion viewers mark :(

it's gina, right?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Full House is one of my favorite dramas that i never get bored of watching, so of course i must support it in this time of crisis. Here's some wallpapers i've collected, but i forgot where I got it, so if anyone has problems w/ it tell me and i'll delete the post. Ajaja Fighting!

fullhouse3.jpg

fullhouse2.jpg

fullhouse1.jpg

fh1.jpg

Guest sailorwintersonata

Just want to share my view on Full House. I had seen this show for at least 3 times already in 3 different languages:

Anyway, SHG and Bi rocks in this serie. Love them so much together, but I am not expecting a FULL HOUSE 2 anytime soon cuz sequel will drag forever!! :wub: :wub:

Have you guys watched the Director's Cut Version on DVD or VCD of Full House? Those extended Thailand scenes were amazing and also the extended ending version scenes were romantic as well!! :wub:

^ i didn't know there were extended version of the ending??

i got into k-dramas about a year ago so full house was technically my first drama. it's so cute and funny, its still one of my fav. bi and shg still makes one of the best on screen couple for me.

Guest DumboEphant

This drama is hilarious^^ and cute! But at some parts, its heart wrenching ;d well, to me. Great work between Bi and SHK n_n

Guest apricot

My first post since Soompi dies down and it's here! I absolutely LOVE this show, it rocks!!! It's this show that makes me fall in love with Bi and SHG. It's also the first time I desperately wanted to see an on-screen couple become a true couple in real life. Kudos to their acting!!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this drama

i think bi & shg are really cute. i looked like they had a lot of chemistry during the drama ^_^

Guest sailorwintersonata

^ i didn't know there were extended version of the ending??

The extended version in the last episode was a longer version of their date on the street. ***The original version didn't have the part where they went out to eat lunch or dinner (they were feeding their food to each other's mouth, which I found this particular cut out scene to be so cute :lol: ), so only the director's cut version had this part.

Guest apricot

Ohhh, there's extended part for the ending too? Now I really feel like buying the Director's Cut dvd. I want it so much!!! The price keeps holding me back though..

Guest goldyfish

enjoyed watching full house, great chemistry between all the cast and yeah no1 has terminal disease here. ;) totally loved the thailand tubaak krabi resort!! aja aja fighting~~!! :P:)