[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strungout

Guys..even if Bi and SHG do make a comeback together, I won't like a sequel to FH..it would never work out the second time round. Let's keep the beautiful memories and moments of FH forever !

Totally agree with you Wendy. A sequel could never top FH!! It would have to be totally fresh.. a bit difficult for K-drama that tends to be formulaic. :P

A new romantic comedy (movie or serial) with an original story and characters that would appeal to a global audience. That sounds more like a recipe for success than a sequel. or maybe a tragedy .. it'll be interesting to see their chemistry as tragic lovers. Althou I prefer a comedy myself.

korean stars don't often do films together again after being paired up once do they?

Not often but they do. Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Na Neul ( in the movie 'My Tutor girlfriend') have just been slated to do another movie together. In the new drama series 'Wolf' Uhm Tae Yoong (sorry not sure about the name) has been paired with the girl he starred with in the serial 'Reserrection' Then there is Choi Ji Woo and LBH, Han Ji Hye and lee Dong Gun (well known real life couple) who have starred together at least twice.

"Full House" attracts attention whether it is aired in China early next year or not (2005/11/24)

According to the Chongqing Courier's report on Nov. 22, "Full House" starring Hallyu Star Rain and "Song Hye-kyo" would be aired through Chinese CCTV-8's "Foreign Drama" section during New Year's festival.

The newspaper said that CCTV has not announced yet, but it is sure in fact because it could guarantee the high audience rating thanks to singer Rain's high popularity all around China after his concert in Beijing last month and the series' 16 episodes are adequate for one week airing during the festival.

Meanwhile, the person from the broadcasting's "Foreign Drama" team denied the rumor with the following two reasons: First, CCTV prefers the family moral melodrama full of the real life's scenes like "See and See Again" to such a "Star's drama" when selecting a Korean drama. Second, it needs to be a long piece generally.

His wording seems to be quite persuasive if we see the pattern of last aired series such as "What a Love," "Guys in Bathhouse," "See and See Again," "The Last Empress," "Miss Mermaid" and "Yellow Handkerchief." If there is no unprecedented intention of the broadcasting, the airing of "Full House" through CCTV next year is not confirmed yet.

After the sensation of "Dae Jang Geum," or "The Great Janggeum" (Jewel in the Palace) in China, Beijing citizens longing for the airing of "Full House" and "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" through nationwide public TV channels are re-watching "See and See Again" at the moment from 10 pm through "Foreign Drama" section.

The Source : Koreacontent News Team

Source : www.koreancontent.org ( English Korean )

Guest Axelle Red

Rumours has it that KBS intend to get Bi and SHG for another project next summer ! May be a drama or movie together. :D Guys, keep your fingers crossed that they both will agree if it's true ! :P

dont know why but i think it's impossible

Guest mei_yee_chan

Rumours has it that KBS intend to get Bi and SHG for another project next summer ! May be a drama or movie together. :D Guys, keep your fingers crossed that they both will agree if it's true ! :P

I'm definitely keeping mine crossed!

hopefully it's another romantic/comedy type like Full House...if not, i hope Bi gets to kiss SHG like that in IJUKSA... :rolleyes:

Haha....yes, a kiss like the one in IJUKSA.

Am now uploading the second chili attack. I couldn't get a decent quality when I compressed it. So, I just spkit the files and you'll have to join it back, I'll include the software I used to split it so you can join it back.

foziahm, I got your e-mail. I'll upload them after I finish uploading the clip I mentioned above, k?

Mei_yee_chan, if it's not too much trouble, could you upload the behind-the-scenes/making of files you uploaded a few pages back? Thanks so much. :D

I'll do it, sometime soon, I hope. I'm kinda busy now. Hope you can wait, or some kind soul might be able to do it soon.

thanks!! plz pm me when you uploaded it so that I'll know :lol:

Will do. But you've got to wait. Me kinda busy....haven't found out how to do it yet.

Rain

BEIJING, Nov. 24 - Hong Kong TV giant ATV has invited South Korea's hottest star Rain to join the broadcaster's heavyweight drama series, at the dear price of 3 million Hong Kong dollars.

The program, "Wonderful Sunset" will be set in Hong Kong's tourist attractions, aiming to promote the tourist industry in Hong Kong next year.

Besides the sky-high reward, Rain's very high standards of hotel, makeup, hair style and bodyguards are also packaged in the deal, which will also cost a large sum of money.

The project is a cooperation of the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong and South Korea, and seen as a safe investment, according to an ATV official.

credit: CRIENGLISH

Guest hanhan04

hopefully it's another romantic/comedy type like Full House...if not, i hope Bi gets to kiss SHG like that in IJUKSA... :rolleyes:

OH, NO, I don't want Bi to SUCK Hye Kyo like the ones in IJUKSA... Those are not for love... :angry::angry::angry:

"Full House" attracts attention whether it is aired in China early next year or not (2005/11/24)

According to the Chongqing Courier's report on Nov. 22, "Full House" starring Hallyu Star Rain and "Song Hye-kyo" would be aired through Chinese CCTV-8's "Foreign Drama" section during New Year's festival.

The newspaper said that CCTV has not announced yet, but it is sure in fact because it could guarantee the high audience rating thanks to singer Rain's high popularity all around China after his concert in Beijing last month and the series' 16 episodes are adequate for one week airing during the festival.

Meanwhile, the person from the broadcasting's "Foreign Drama" team denied the rumor with the following two reasons: First, CCTV prefers the family moral melodrama full of the real life's scenes like "See and See Again" to such a "Star's drama" when selecting a Korean drama. Second, it needs to be a long piece generally.

His wording seems to be quite persuasive if we see the pattern of last aired series such as "What a Love," "Guys in Bathhouse," "See and See Again," "The Last Empress," "Miss Mermaid" and "Yellow Handkerchief." If there is no unprecedented intention of the broadcasting, the airing of "Full House" through CCTV next year is not confirmed yet.

After the sensation of "Dae Jang Geum," or "The Great Janggeum" (Jewel in the Palace) in China, Beijing citizens longing for the airing of "Full House" and "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" through nationwide public TV channels are re-watching "See and See Again" at the moment from 10 pm through "Foreign Drama" section.

The Source : Koreacontent News Team

Source : www.koreancontent.org ( English Korean )

My friend is Beijing bough Full House DVD but she couldn't understand 'cuz they were all in Chinese. I told her to get the subs at d-addicts. I thought that Full House had already aired in China by now. I hope they air it pretty soon.

Guest hanhan04

My friend is Beijing bough Full House DVD but she couldn't understand 'cuz they were all in Chinese. I told her to get the subs at d-addicts. I thought that Full House had already aired in China by now. I hope they air it pretty soon.

I think the DVD set should allow you to select different languages. I have one set and I can choose either Chinese or English.

Guest mei_yee_chan

OK people, I've uploaded the second chili attack clip in parts. Those who want it can PM me. I've already sent it to those who have requested for it. They are YSI links so do be fast if you really want them.

An alternative would be fatgrrl_slim's megaupload link (quoted below).

Sorry for the delay, I know you're all waiting for this clip. But work comes first! :)

Here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=E85710II

It's a Real Media file, so you'll need Real Player to play the clip.

Enjoy!

OH, NO, I don't want Bi to SUCK Hye Kyo like the ones in IJUKSA... Those are not for love... :angry::angry::angry:

me too. don't think that kind of kiss is for shk. i want their kiss to be tender and sweet. ;)

Guest zacheria

yeah i thought the one in Ijuksa was :blink: and rather gross since he kissed her right after she puked....

No idea whether this was posted before.

th_my3lk.jpg

Credits: Sexy Bi / My Jeong Jihun

never seen this before too. awww.. theyre seated beside each other. (sorry, im such a die-hard)

thanks for posting mei yee.

ooh....thanks fatgrrl_slim. Saves me the trouble then (not complaining, only my connection is giving probs now).....hehehe

Uploaded the first chili attack clip (dra_full23.asf)

FH-chiliattack.jpg

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26K371N...7D1BB838MHKPWVI

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QR0CSPWF

i cant remember if i have this one already. but i'll download still. this pair is always worth it! :)wait, i know someone already posted an srt file for this.or was it just a translation?! help! :)

the second one posted by seabiscuit is pretty big. manageable to donload though. YSI is just so slow today.

thanks anyway.

Hmm, been caught up with my work that I've lost touch with this particular thread. Plenty of downloadable stuffs recently. Haha! Good good! Keep up the good work.

Just realized that my question went unanswered about 10-15 pages back. Haha! Will put it here again.

1) When do you guys (which episode) feel that Ji Eun has fallen for Young Jae and vice-versa?