Yoo In Young 유인영

Guest shiverbaby

Yoo In Young is an innocent Juliet in still cuts for 'Goodbye Mr. Black'

yoo-in-young_1456851354_af_org.jpg

Actress Yoo In Young is normally known for her charismatic look and her antagonistic characters, but she turned the tables for her upcoming drama, MBC's 'Goodbye Mr. Black'!  Pictures unveiled today show her giving off a very feminine, delicate, and innocent vibe with long hair and white attire.

The series, which will start airing on March 16, show her character, Yoon Ma Ri, who loves one man but had no choice but to marry his foe.  Although she smiles, there is sadness hidden behind the smile as she yearns for the man she loves.  She will be playing Lee Jin Wook's former lover and Kim Kang Woo's current wife, receiving the love of both men.  

The production crew said, "In order to play Yoon Ma Ri, Yoo In Young transformed her hair into a long length.  This was in order to show Yoon Ma Ri's feminine charms.  Not only did she change herself outwardly but she also analyzed her character in order to prepare to play Yoon Ma Ri in a calm and orderly way."

yoo-in-young_1456851299_yooinyoung.jpg

source

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Goodbye Mr. Black' Lee Jin-wook gives a romantic kiss to Yoo In-yeong

photo702294.jpg

"Goodbye Mr. Black" Lee Jin-wook proposed to Yoo In-yeong.

On the first episode on March 16th of MBC's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Goodbye Mr. Black", Cha Ji-won (Lee Jin-wook) announced in front of his family that he's going to marry Yoon Ma-ri (Yoo In-yeong).

Cha Ji-won told his father Cha Jae-wan, "Didn't you say it's your wish?" and "Yoon Ma-ri, be my real family now".

Cha Jae-wan said, "Great, you propose to your woman in front of your father this way, while I'm living alone?" Cha Ji-won responded, "Father, you didn't ask for my approval either when you married mom". His response provoked laughter from everyone on the scene.

As Yoon Ma-ri suggested "Live with me after kicking out the siblings here out of this house", Cha Jae-wan responded, "When a woman reacts to this extent, be nice and marry her".

Cha Ji-won later told Yoon Ma-ri, "I hate it I have to run to you every time I miss you. I want to see you next to me for 24" and "I missed you even before I was born" and "I still like you even when you get mad at me. It took 28 years for me to give this one to you" And then he gave her a ring and kissed her sweetly.

source

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yoo in-young Cast for "Good Casting"

photo1083428.jpg

Yoo In-young will be playing the role of Im Ye-eun in the upcoming drama "Good Casting". This news come via her agency, WIP. The drama is expected to air on SBS sometime in November.

The role will be a change in image for Yoo In-young, as she will be playing a single mother determined to succeed in her job as a public servant. So there won't be as much emphasis on her looks, which is how Yoo In-young has normally been cast in the past.

This will be Yoo In-young's first drama since her role as the second lead in "Let's Watch the Sunset" in 2018. While Im Ye-eun has been described as a leading role, at present not enough is known about "Good Casting" to say for certain whether she has top billing or is merely one of the characters in the leading ensemble.

source

2c99a705521f462891482e128666a79b.jpeg?s=

Yoo In Young Cast In New Female Spy Drama

Yoo In Young has been cast in an upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama titled “Good Casting” (tentative title).

According to the actress’s agency, WIP, she, Choi Kang Hee, and Kim Ji Young will be like the “Korean Charlie’s Angels” in the drama.

The drama is about once talented female black agents (people who work in espionage and must maintain a cover) for the National Intelligence Service (NIS) who are now stuck at desk jobs. They must go undercover at a corporation in order to unroot corruption and leaking of trade secrets.

Yoo In Young will be taking the role of Im Ye Eun, a single mom who’s whip smart, but struggles in her civil service exam because of her lack of coordination. She dreams of becoming an agent for the NIS while juggling work and raising her child.

The actress previously appeared in the dramas “Hold Me Tight,” “Goodbye Mr. Black,” and “Oh My Venus.”

“Good Casting” is scheduled to air in November after “Doctor Detective” and “Secret Boutique.”

source

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

539b8d3cd0e34c54af83499c3a791739.jpeg?s=

Watch: ONE, Kang Han Na, Kim Ji Suk, And Yoo In Young Come Up With The Perfect Kiss Scene On New Variety Show

Upcoming variety show “Shall We Write Love? The Romance” (henceforth “The Romance”) has released new teasers!

“The Romance” follows Kim Ji Suk, Yoo In Young, Kang Han Na, and ONE as they make their debut as romance web drama writers.

yoo-in-young-kim-ji-suk-kang-han-na-one.

Before the show’s premiere, the stars shared their thoughts on the variety program. Kim Ji Suk said, “It was exciting. It’s a job I’ve always wanted to try at least once as an actor. When I first received the offer, I thought, ‘I want to write a scenario with Yoo In Young.’ While reminiscing of the times we’ve spent together until now, a lot of memories I had forgotten resurfaced.”

Yoo In Young also shared, “I was thankful for Kim Ji Suk for making the offer. It made me think of the past as well,” explaining that she felt as if she was organizing her memories while reminiscing about their 14 years’ worth of memories together. As actors who have been friends for 14 years, Kim Ji Suk and Yoo In Young will write a solid scenario using their experience working on numerous projects.

In a new teaser featuring Kim Ji Suk and Yoo In Young, the two actors discuss how to carry out a kiss scene. Yoo In Young suggests that their character can say, “Let’s just try it once,” but Kim Ji Suk vehemently disagrees, saying that he doesn’t like the idea and that Yoo In Young is destroying their character. He says, “What do you mean, ‘Let’s just try it once,’ when kissing between friends? Do you kiss for fun, saying ‘Let’s just try it once’?”

On the other hand, Kang Han Na and ONE will showcase the excitement, anticipation, and nervousness that comes with working with a completely new person on a project.

Kang Han Na shared, “I felt pressured by the fact that we have to write. A part of me is excited and looking forward to it, but another part of me vaguely fears whether I can write this.” She added that although she was nervous to be working with an unknown partner and was initially curious about who she would be working with, her anticipation was greater than her fears.

Finally, ONE said, “When I heard that we would be working on the scenario together and that it would actually be produced into a web drama, the first thought I had was, ‘This will be fun. It should be fine to try.'”

In the teaser with Kang Han Na and ONE, the two discuss what would be the best way for the man to to hold the woman’s cheeks while kissing, making strange suggestions in the process. ONE suggests that after the kiss, the character will start to develop feelings for the other. When Kang Han Na asks why, ONE argues, “Because they kissed! Because she took away his lips!”

Spoiler

“The Romance” will premiere on February 13 at 6:25 p.m. KST.

source

• 2 months later...

43ace159d59e47a5b0022391cbe3835a.jpeg?s=

Yoo In Young Expresses Love For Her 1st Pre-Produced Drama “Good Casting” + Passion For Acting

Yoo In Young expressed excitement about her upcoming dramas and passion for her career.

On April 21, Singles Magazine released photos from the actress’s pictorial. Yoo In Young showed off various ’90s looks and posed with oversized jackets, shirts, micro shorts, and caps.

Yoo-In-Young_1.jpg

In the accompanying interview, the actress discussed her upcoming SBS drama “Good Casting,” where she portrays a quick-thinking but clumsy National Intelligence Service (NIS) officer agent named Im Ye Eun.

“In contrast to my public image, Ye Eun’s personality in the drama has many similarities with my personality in real life,” she said. “People don’t really know no matter how much you say, ‘This is me.’ I tried hard to appear as my real self in this project.”

She added, “I feel really nervous and excited. I never imagined that my affection would grow this much. It’s true that I was scared because it’s my first pre-produced drama, but I’m pulling myself together.”

Yoo-In-Young_2.jpg

Yoo In Young then candidly revealed, “I don’t think there’s ever been a time where acting was fun. I’m really worried because it feels more difficult and I feel more pressure as each year passes. But it’s different on set. The process of communicating and forming teamwork with people you were first awkward with is so much fun. My filmography is always starting new. Every time I start a new project, I repeatedly feel nervous, scared, and desire to do well.”

source

• 4 weeks later...

7f04e34b08b746af83521267a6501e30.jpeg?s=

Yoo In Young Shares Thoughts On Her Many Villain Roles + Goals For Marriage

Yoo In Young spoke about her past characters and current thoughts on marriage.

On the May 17 episode of “My Ugly Duckling,” the actress appeared as a special MC to promote her latest drama “Good Casting.”

When MC Shin Dong Yup joked, “Yoo In Young’s nickname is ‘ulcer-inducer’ because she’s portrayed so many villains in dramas,” the actress replied, “I’ve committed so many bad acts in dramas. But I think the worst was when I stole a man who already had a fiancée using money.”

When Shin Dong Yup mentioned that she often played wealthy heiress-type roles, Yoo In Young shared, “I’ve portrayed the daughter of a rich family many times, and that comes with its own difficulties. Since I have to wear flashy and tight outfits, it’s difficult to sit down. Rich people also don’t really dress that warmly in the winter because they travel [using a chauffeur] and don’t typically walk outside, so it was really cold wearing such thin clothing during the wintertime.”

Yoo-In-Young_1.jpg

Yoo In Young is in the 18th year of her career as an actress and is currently 37 years old by Korean reckoning. In a past interview, the actress revealed that she wanted to get married by the time she turned 36. “I turned 37 years old in a flash,” she said. “I really wanted to get married when I was around 36 years old. I raised the age a bit, so now I want to get married before turning 40.”

Kim Jong Kook‘s mother commented, “I also tell Jong Kook, ‘If you keep this up, you’re going to end up like Park Soo Hong.'”

As for her relationship with her future mother-in-law, Yoo In Young said, “I used to think that it’d be hard for me to be close with my mother-in-law due to my personality.” Park Soo Hong’s mother replied, “Even though you didn’t give birth to them, daughters-in-law are the same as your own children. My daughter-in-law speaks comfortably to me [in informal language].”

Yoo-In-Young_2.jpg

source

• Guest changed the title to Yoo In Young 유인영
  • 1 month later...

b481830dd9a74913b5656e44a3ea650a.jpeg?s=

Lee Jun Young, Lee Sang Yeob, And Yoo In Young Share A Meal And Show Close Friendship on "The Manager."

U-KISS’s Lee Jun Young, Lee Sang Yeob, and Yoo In Young got together for a meal on “The Manager”!

The November 21 episode of “The Manager” featured Lee Jun Young and his manager. The show aired footage of Lee Jun Young, Lee Sang Yeob, and Yoo In Young gathered for food and drinks. The three actors became close friends after appearing in the SBS drama “Good Casting” earlier this year.

As they enjoyed the food, Yoo In Young said, “I was worried when I heard you were going on ‘The Manager.’ I wondered what you would talk about.” Yoo In Young predicted that Lee Jun Young would listen to music in the car as usual, and Lee Sang Yeob added that Lee Jun Young normally sleeps in his van.

lee-jun-young-lee-sang-yeob.jpg

Yoo In Young also shared a story of the day she first met Lee Jun Young for ‘Good Casting.’ She described, “He sat next to me on the day we first met, but he wouldn’t meet my eyes even once,” adding that he kept looking straight ahead of him and wouldn’t talk.

Lee Jun Young explained, “At that time, I was thinking really hard. If I said, ‘Have you eaten?’ and you said you did, what would I say next?” making the other two laugh. He shared that Yoo In Young helped him by speaking to him first, asking about his musical.

lee-jun-young-lee-sang-yeob-yoo-in-young

Throughout the meal, Lee Sang Yeob kept looking straight at the camera as he talked, defeating the purpose of an observation variety show. Lee Jun Young, Yoo In Young, and the panelists all laughed at his efforts to create fun variety footage.

Lee Sang Yeob shared, “My mom was worried that Jun Young wouldn’t say anything and I’d do all the talking.” Yoo In Young replied, “You’re good at talking.” Lee Jun Young chirped, “Yeah, you’re funny. We’re boring.” After a pause, Lee Sang Yeob hilariously said, “Why do I feel like they’re being sarcastic?”

source

Archived