where can i find the new actors / actress directory ??

innayoooos

Question

The official directory for actors and actresses is now closed and can't be updated, the last reply says it moved to some other thread but i can't find it anywhere 

I did find another official directory but it did'nt include actors and actresses section in it !! 

So is there any official directory still active for actors and actresses

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hmmm.... That's strange. I see that the thread was locked in Oct 2020. I will ask the admins about it.

I cannot find another thread either.

In the meantime, please let me know what you want to update in the thread, and I can do it for you. :)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Hmmm.... That's strange. I see that the thread was locked in Oct 2020. I will ask the admins about it.

I cannot find another thread either.

In the meantime, please let me know what you want to update in the thread, and I can do it for you. :)

Ahh I wanted our new forum to be linked rather than the old archieved one in the official directory for yoo in na, so it is easy for others to find us !! 

Someone did it for me already. 

Thanks for offering me help <3

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1