[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

12 hours ago, innayoooos said:

I am finally posting my part for the spotlight <33

please tell anything you want me to add !!

her career 

yoo in na first appeared on tv screens through her debut with "high kick through the roof", following which she landed up many supporting roles notabaly on a hit series "secret garden". she also won the best new actress award for this role. Yoo in nagot her first leading role in a fantasy romance drama "Queen In Hyun's man". Yoo in na prooved her acting range by acting in a villain role for the hit series "My Love From The Stars". Followed by more roles yoo in na played the charming character of sunny in "goblin", and won the best supporting actress award for it. She played charming characters in "touch your heart" and "the spies who loved me" as the main lead. Please look forward to Yoo in na upcoming show where she will be appearing in one of the highly anticipated dramas of 2021 "snowdrop", playing the character of charming dr. kang chung ya. 

Yoo in na didn't limited herself to just TV shows but also did gained recognition as a top entertainer by hosting variety shows such as "get it beauty", "blind date cafe", "love of7.7 billion" and many more. Yoo in na also acted in movies such as "my black mini dress" and "love fiction". Due to her immense popularity in china, she was casted for a chinese movie "the wedding bible". Yoo in na will soon be greeting the viewers with her new movie "New year blues" where she plays a charming and smart sports trainer ho young.

Apart from acting and hosting yoo in na also ventured into DJ-ing through her radio show on KBS " Let's Crank Up the Volume" which is the highest-rated radio program in its timeslot across both AM and FM bandwidths. within a year the ratings bumped so high that she was called the “ruler of dinner-time radio.” She won the best radio-DJ award for the same.

her popularity

Yoo In-na road to fame started in 2010 when she took supporting role in secret garden. The drama itself was a massive hit. It also broadcasted to 13 countries opening her way for international exposure. And because of queen in hyuns man (2012) and huge popularity of my love from the stars (2013) she became increasingly popular in china which then brings her lead role in chinese korean romcom movie wedding bible.She becam the brand ambassador for chinese beauty brand "mirae skin care". Another international hit goblin (2016) really paved her way in international scene.

She's also popular in South Korean television as an mc started when she hosted the show Get It Beauty, which covered the latest trends in fashion and beauty products.Not only popular as an actress and MC, she's also popular as radio dj. Began her dj job at the end of 2011, within a year bumped the ratings so high that she was called the “ruler of dinner-time radio.”

Yoo in na also gained huge fan bases in vietnam and phillipines.

yoo in na and charity

Yoo in na has always believed in doing charity and showing her care towards her staff through small gestures.

yoo in na charity :-

1) 2013 Yoo In Na donated 30,000,000 won to Kiehl's Mr.Bone Project to build a children's hospital (source)

2) 2013 Yoo In Na and Ku Hye Sun Help Children in Need Through ′Hope TV′. She narrates for the show 'Hope TV' with no payment at all. (source)

3) 2018 Yoo In na participates in the audio guide as a voice donor of the 'Chagal Special Exhibition'. Project funds will spend to build a nursing hospital for Lou Gehrig's disease patients. (source)

4) 2019 Yoo In Na donated to 'The Snail of Love' to provide surgery funds for hearing-impaired children. She donates 30 million in September and 100 million in December. (source)

5) 2020 Yoo In Na donated 50 million won to Hope Bridge to help with relief efforts for people affected by the ongoing flooding and landslides caused by the monsoon rains. (source)

6) 2020 Actress Yoo In-na donated 50 million won for deaf children. (source)

yoo in na appreciating her staff :-

1) 2018 Yoo In Na gave gift for YG stage staffs on Chuseok. (source)

2) 2019 Yoo In Na gave a gift to the #TouchYourHeart staff. (source)

3) 2020 Yoo In Na gave Starbucks card as gift to moonshot staff team. (source)

4) 2019 Yoo In Na bought sandwiches for the whole Touch Your Heart staff team. (source)

5) 2020 Sep 22 Yoo In na give present to her manager. (source)

note :- yoo in na also hosted her managers wedding herself

6) 2020 Sep 24 yoo in na gave couple bags to her manager for honeymoon and gave them handwritten letters (source)

do you know ?

1) Yoo in na is multitalented. her special talents are singing, playing guitar, playing piano, mimikering.

2) yoo in na was a top scorrer in her school years and was also an athlete

3) yoo in na is not on any social media platforms.

4) korean's reffer to yoo in na's body as "CGI body" as her body proportions are too good to be true

5) Top related keyword for yoo in na in korea are "chemistry queen" , "the actress who plays actresses" , and "the dress queen".

6) Yoo in na has lent her "honey voice" in various projects such as video game "sudden attack", movie "mr zoo the missing vip" and many more commercial projects

7) Yoo in na is best freinds with singer / actor "IU". Despite the 11 year age gap both of them has been freinds for more than a decade.

8) yoo in na loves reading books and listening to music.

Thank to you very much for this valuable things of our beloved Yoo In Na.

If i don't know her before, after i read this, i have to find out about her more because her story is very interesting. Tahnks to you alls again

:hooray2::Megathanks:

8 hours ago, innayoooos said:

MBC released posters for phone cleansing !!!!!! yuhuuuuuuuuuu

spacer.png

spacer.png

Can't wait to see charming MC Yoo In Na.:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, innayoooos said:

I am finally posting my part for the spotlight <33

please tell anything you want me to add !!

her career 

yoo in na first appeared on tv screens through her debut with "high kick through the roof", following which she landed up many supporting roles notabaly on a hit series "secret garden". she also won the best new actress award for this role. Yoo in nagot her first leading role in a fantasy romance drama "Queen In Hyun's man". Yoo in na prooved her acting range by acting in a villain role for the hit series "My Love From The Stars". Followed by more roles yoo in na played the charming character of sunny in "goblin", and won the best supporting actress award for it. She played charming characters in "touch your heart" and "the spies who loved me" as the main lead. Please look forward to Yoo in na upcoming show where she will be appearing in one of the highly anticipated dramas of 2021 "snowdrop", playing the character of charming dr. kang chung ya. 

Yoo in na didn't limited herself to just TV shows but also did gained recognition as a top entertainer by hosting variety shows such as "get it beauty", "blind date cafe", "love of7.7 billion" and many more. Yoo in na also acted in movies such as "my black mini dress" and "love fiction". Due to her immense popularity in china, she was casted for a chinese movie "the wedding bible". Yoo in na will soon be greeting the viewers with her new movie "New year blues" where she plays a charming and smart sports trainer ho young.

Apart from acting and hosting yoo in na also ventured into DJ-ing through her radio show on KBS " Let's Crank Up the Volume" which is the highest-rated radio program in its timeslot across both AM and FM bandwidths. within a year the ratings bumped so high that she was called the “ruler of dinner-time radio.” She won the best radio-DJ award for the same.

her popularity

Yoo In-na road to fame started in 2010 when she took supporting role in secret garden. The drama itself was a massive hit. It also broadcasted to 13 countries opening her way for international exposure. And because of queen in hyuns man (2012) and huge popularity of my love from the stars (2013) she became increasingly popular in china which then brings her lead role in chinese korean romcom movie wedding bible.She becam the brand ambassador for chinese beauty brand "mirae skin care". Another international hit goblin (2016) really paved her way in international scene.

She's also popular in South Korean television as an mc started when she hosted the show Get It Beauty, which covered the latest trends in fashion and beauty products.Not only popular as an actress and MC, she's also popular as radio dj. Began her dj job at the end of 2011, within a year bumped the ratings so high that she was called the “ruler of dinner-time radio.”

yoo in na and charity

Yoo in na has always believed in doing charity and showing her care towards her staff through small gestures.

yoo in na charity :-

1) 2013 Yoo In Na donated 30,000,000 won to Kiehl's Mr.Bone Project to build a children's hospital (source)

2) 2013 Yoo In Na and Ku Hye Sun Help Children in Need Through ′Hope TV′. She narrates for the show 'Hope TV' with no payment at all. (source)

3) 2018 Yoo In na participates in the audio guide as a voice donor of the 'Chagal Special Exhibition'. Project funds will spend to build a nursing hospital for Lou Gehrig's disease patients. (source)

4) 2019 Yoo In Na donated to 'The Snail of Love' to provide surgery funds for hearing-impaired children. She donates 30 million in September and 100 million in December. (source)

5) 2020 Yoo In Na donated 50 million won to Hope Bridge to help with relief efforts for people affected by the ongoing flooding and landslides caused by the monsoon rains. (source)

yoo in na appreciating her staff :-

4) 2019 Yoo In Na bought sandwiches for the whole Touch Your Heart staff team. (source)

note :- yoo in na also hosted her managers wedding herself

6) 2020 Sep 24 yoo in na gave couple bags to her manager for honeymoon and gave them handwritten letters (source)

do you know ?

1) Yoo in na is multitalented. her special talents are singing, playing guitar, playing piano, mimikering.

4) korean's reffer to yoo in na's body as "CGI body" as her body proportions are too good to be true

5) Top related keyword for yoo in na in korea are "chemistry queen" , "the actress who plays actresses" , and "the dress queen".

6) Yoo in na has lent her "honey voice" in various projects such as video game "sudden attack", movie "mr zoo the missing vip" and many more commercial projects

7) Yoo in na is best freinds with singer / actor "IU". Despite the 11 year age gap both of them has been freinds for more than a decade.

@innayoooos

Wow, thanks for all that work, amazing!. :happy2:

I don't know if it's right, but "maybe" could add (?) : ex. 

*"Founding Together" with her "Book Project"  and

her singing contribution with her soft voice. (She is not a singer but she has good singing skills)

*I think she had lent her voice in English to some video game or book for children?

(I saw it once in a video.) so I think she has some english skills too. (her sister is english teacher (?))

*She loves  healthy food and she is also a very good cook.

*She seems to be very good with numbers (KakaoTV , TYH)

*She loves children and animals.

*Personality: She is very emphatic and wise when someone need support or advice in emotionals issues, based on her knowledge, all the books she has read, and her interest in learning and helping others.

No problem if it's not the right things to add. Thanks again. :star:

:heart1:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lunita said:

@innayoooos

Wow, thanks for all that work, amazing!. :happy2:

I don't know if it's right, but "maybe" could add (?) : ex. 

*"Founding Together" with her "Book Project"  and

her singing contribution with her soft voice. (She is not a singer but she has good singing skills)

*I think she had lent her voice in English to some video game or book for children?

(I saw it once in a video.) so I think she has some english skills too. (her sister is english teacher (?))

*Personality: She is very emphatic and wise when someone need support or advice in emotionals issues, based on her knowledge, all the books she has read, and her interest in learning and helping others.

No problem if it's not the right things to add. Thanks again. :star:

:heart1:

Most of these facts/qualities are featured in "Funding Together", including

1. Great singing skills and loves singing (apple farm visit & busking)

2. Math skills (she kept track of the scores during their apple farm visit)

3. Loves driving (she volunteered twice and seems to be good at it), but..

4. has a terrible sense of direction

5. Loves cooking (cooked for her cast members and Kang Ha Neul) and got good at it

6. Best friends with IU (first met on Heroes)

7. Loves apples (said she always starts a day with a good apple) & grapes

8. Would like to be a teacher if she had to pick another job, because she enjoys learning something then teaching it to others

9. Frequently complimented as a "variety show genius" (?) (has been complimented since early variety show appearances)

10. Scared of heights (?)

Some referenced/featured in her recent drama:

1. English skills (was complemented for it behind the scenes as well)

2. Her voice was used by Naver for different applications, including the in-car GPS

(which I think is funny considering her bad sense of direction in real life :P)

[Also, just a fun bit for TYH fans:

in college, she studied to be a secretary

(Just like how Jin Shim picked her role because she briefly studied to be a lawyer:lol::lol:)]

Her fans are called coffee because in her first commercial she was casted as just coffee (which implied she wasn't good enough for hyun bin's character)...so her fans said they love just coffee

• Like 6

Hello guys!  Here more Eng. translation from the Interview,Twt. @thebieyst_

CR: @thebieyst__

Inna: "The combination of a great script, directing and acting were definitely a condition for that success."Image

"Good things are good, but in our society, we often think that the values and virtues of good things are easily forgotten and degraded." - Yoo Inna

From Twt. CR:   @thebieyst__

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, shipper said:

5. Loves cooking (cooked for her cast members and Kang Ha Neul) and got good at it

8. Would like to be a teacher if she had to pick another job, because she enjoys learning something then teaching it to others

9. Frequently complimented as a "variety show genius" (?) (has been complimented since early variety show appearances)

2. Her voice was used by Naver for different applications, including the in-car GPS

(Just like how Jin Shim picked her role because she briefly studied to be a lawyer:lol::lol:)]

Her fans are called coffee because in her first commercial she was casted as just coffee (which implied she wasn't good enough for hyun bin's character)...so her fans said they love just coffee

@shipper  thanks 

OH, yes, I see, right.  Maybe about her "unique personality"., (person.issue)

what I wrote can now be complemented with what her friends think of her (below in Trans.)  :)

**Personality: She is very emphatic and wise when someone need support or advice in emotionals issues, based on her knowledge, all the books she has read, and her interest in learning and helping others.

:allgoodlol::loveu:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, shipper said:

I think Yoo In Na is a very private personality or korean celebrity. We all know that she has no Instagram account or any social media accounts. I'm one of her fans who really wanted Yoo In Na to make her own Official Instagram account just like other korean stars but then we must accept her descision of not making her own Instagram account. But then, we will be really surprised if one they she will make her own official instagram account. 

I think that if Yoo In Na will someday make an official Instagram account, then more and more fans of her would know each other as fans too. I know, other celebrities prefer also of not having or creating Instagram or other social media accounts because of their personal reasons so that's why their fans accepted it too. I'm just hoping for the possibility of one day, Yoo In Na will soon make her own Instagram and Social media accounts too and maybe that's one of her fans dreams came true if that will happen! Still waiting...

• Like 4

12 hours ago, shipper said:

Ow.. so officially, we are coffee?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Hello guys !! everything you guys wanted me too add. i send them to the organizers as freebies so they can decide where to add and what to add. i am sending everything but the final call is theirs i hope you guys understand. they might not include everything we send them, they will be editing it to their convinience. 

Our job was to collect all information we can and we all did a good job  :approves:

LET'S WAIT FOR THE SPOTLIGHT ON 1ST FEB.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT !!!!

:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

HELLO I SENT ALL THE INFORMATION TO ORGANIZERS. THIS IS WHAT I SENT THEM POSTING HERE SO YOU ALL CAN SEE THAT I SENT EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SHARED <33 ALSO I DIN'T SENT THEM ALL PICTURES BUT IF THEY WILL ASK FOR MORE I WILL SEND THEM !!! 

FAN FEELS :----

gm4queen She is so cute at her age & wish to see her in more lead roles so that she can expose her talent to the public.

Sunnnnny I love how hard she works and never gives up no matter what. she is down to earth, funny , charming and her smile is the most beautiful smile in this world. i love her 

LAARNI  i love the personality of YIN eversince the first time i saw her in MLFTS and the rest is history.unlike before where i just watched her drama with not that much gusto but after goblin i started to follow her dramas since and the latest was the TSWLM.i wouldn't say YIN is an underrated actress it's more of an undiscovered actress because whatever drama she's in whether in supporting roles she always slay them with her acting prowess and she's not intimidated either with her co stars whose got bigger names than her.

but what i really love about YIN is her coolness in almost every situation that i saw her in. she's really relaxed.if i were to quote EM's compliment to her during the press con of the TSWLM drama;EM said she's very STABLE, kind, and lovely.the word stable for me is the epitome of YIN.

i know that her time to shine more brightly is slowly turning into a reality and i know that eventually she will get that best actress award. its just a matter of time.

thank you for the mention and thank you for the space.stay safe everyone.:heart:

flashyymalditah First of course visually she’s so pretty her skin is also to die for let us not forget the figure chingu's...men who upset her were all stupid...Her face was the first I notice when I first watch her in mylovefromthesky and no offense pls it's just my opinion that she's so pretty than the lead then after watching her from diff shows and seeing her in diff mag and endorsements I really like how she dressed even in casual clothes or shorts I find her very alluring like GY term...so it's visual first for me later on watching her from funding together and sundabang I see her as a dif person...I realize that she's so caring to others she has a soft personality with her Co workers and friends she's really nice and I love that part of her sharing her blessings to less fortunate children wow and lastly her being homebody for me was also nice...and she cooks really well so admirable inna...she deserves all the best may God bless her more 

LovelyBirdAndYoo  First I love her acting skill, i fall in love with every her characters. And i love her mindset, her kindness, her voice her smile. And now i love everything of her

miyoki Because She's kind, pretty, humble, and matured. Idk what to say but for me i love her with no reasons. When the first time I saw her, I really like her so much so I search about her more and more and more. Then when I knew that she's kind and humble, I have no doubt why i like her. I hope I will see her soon. I'm only teenager I don't know if i'll still gonna see her :(( 

pichicouple I love her since Secret Garden, beside her visual i really love her personality. She born with adorable and cute side how can people not love her right hehe 

RollyPenny I first saw her in Secret Garden and like her instantly she's cute and her acting was natural then I watched goblin and decided to getting to know her more and the more I find about her, the more I admire her. Beauty inside and out, so caring and down to earth, no wonder IU called her her muse!  true GEM

Reena

Why I love/like in Yoo In Na:

1. Lovely personality (beautiful in & out)

2. Kind hearted (to everyone around her)

3. Cool, calm & rilex

4. Stable, mature & not easily angered

5. Always donate to those in need

6. Good acting (I love her acting)

and many more.

And for sure:

7. Beautiful

8. Sweet

9. Cute

10. Sweet smile

11. Cheerful

12. Humble

and many more.

LunitaYooInNa is beautiful, but what I love most about her is that she has a magnetic personality that grabs your attention with her encouragement, humanity, joy, and confidence. YooInNa somehow like magic makes us feel better, she is unique.

ELFlamingo 

What is there not to love? I mean, she is one of the most lovable actress i knew. I first watched her in The Secret Garden. She had a supporting role then so her screen time was limited. But she is beautiful. Even more than Ha Ji Won (no offense meant). (To be honest, i sailed through TSG because of Lee Jong Suk). After that, i next saw her in My Love From The Stars. Her role there has more depth(and more screen time) than her role in the TSG. After watching it, i realized that she wasn't just a pretty face. She could and she did act well.

Then came Jang Nara's One More Happy Ending. I was skeptical at first the story, but then i saw a familiar face (Yoo In Na) and decided to watch it because of her. I wasnt disappointed. From this list, you can say that I've watched her portray supporting roles. I'm the type of person that watches drama/movie's that I know will make my time worthwhile. And I've followed through with those drama's because i was assured by her that it was worth it. She manages to nail and deliver every character she plays be it a major or minor role. My respect for her as a professional soared.

I began being a fan after One more happy ending. And like those other dramas that she plays a major supporting role, i watched and loved Goblin because of her. I actually skipped or jumped scenes mainly focused on the goblin and or his bride. But i watched more than twice scenes of her. She was as always a great actress.. and while stalking IG, i came to know her as a very giving person. She gave gifts to staff, brought them lunches, remembered them, and inteamracted with them. I remember this one cameraman for TSWLM, he posted pictures with YIN on their last shooting day. The staff spoke highly of her. And then there was Funding Together through which she showed us her quirky, charming self. I honestly think YIN and Kang Haneul should star in a drama soon. Their chemistry is over the top when all they did is talk. (It actually, made me consider jumping ship). I could rant more on why and what i love about her. But really, what is there not to love? Everything about her is lovable.

innayoooos : I find yoo in na as one of those person who can make people around them happy and joyful without doing anything. she is a happy vitamin pill for all her fans. i love how natural she is, she openly talks about things she don't like or things she like. she always puts her heart to what she does. obviously she is charming and epitome of beauty to me, but more than that she is a beautiful person inside out and that is why i love her <33

yoo In Na's trademark

- Yoo In Na is well known for her sweet and emphatic voice, back when she's doing her dj job listeners gave her the nickname of “kkul-dee,” short for the disc jockey with the honey-sweet voice.

- We can't also deny her spectacular body. Her perfect s figure is really to die for!

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/photos-reveal-koreans-say-yoo-na-cgi-body/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2otMgQPR_pECcsN_CBXa

- Beside her amazing physical feature she also have unique way of expressing herself through her autograph.  She always put a cute face and heart in her signature which really showing her lovely and warm personality.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsF3qIA7jLmX-_sGegbe6

- Another uniqueness of Yoo In Na is her friendship with IU which have 11 years age gap. First meet in variety show heroes in 2011 they gotten close instantly. And now almost decade after, their friendship is even stronger. IU last mention her in December GQ interview saying that Yoo In Na is one of person who knows IU very deep , and Yoo In Na also mention in her December special dj session that she couldnt imagine living without IU.

POPULARITY OF YOO IN NA 

Yoo In-na road to fame started in 2010 when she took supporting role in secret garden. The drama itself was a massive hit. It also broadcasted to 13 countries opening her way for international exposure. And because of queen in hyuns man (2012) and huge popularity of my love from the stars (2013) she became increasingly popular in china which then brings her lead role in chinese korean romcom movie wedding bible. Another international hit goblin (2016) really paved her way in international scene. She even formed the unforgettable chemistry  with actor lee dong wook. Later their popular chemistry made them co starred a commercial film and land them a lead roles in drama touch your heart (2019)

Who is yoo in na ?

Yoo in na is a south Korean actress and DJ. Yoo in na initially wanted to become an idol, for which she joined an entertainment agency at the age of 16 and had nearly became part of a girl group. But after  11 years  and 5 different agencies, she could not be prominent. In 2006 yoo in na joined YG entertainment as an aspiring actress. She said "If singing wasn't meant to be, I decided to give acting a go because it seemed fun. I never gave up. A lot of my friends did, though, even though they were prettier and more capable than me.” Thus she secured a self-made position in the k-entertainment industry through her acting skills. She also prooved to be a great entertainer through various shows where she played an excellent host and MC.

her career 

her popularity

yoo in na and charity

yoo in na charity :-

yoo in na appreciating her staff :-

note :- yoo in na also hosted her managers wedding herself

do you know ?

SOME FREEEBIES INFORMATION MY FREINDS ADDED 

Last year she also undertaking an audio cinemas project "sleeping next to you" with lee je hoon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBxY6fspS-B/?igshid=1ngpq3zjmz071

Yo In-na was singing with Epik High in 2014 MAMA, and the audience praised her performance. She's also singing in my black mini dress soundtrack and one more happy ending with her co actresses

(which I think is funny considering her bad sense of direction in real life :P)

VIDEO TO ADD ON HER SPOTLIGHT

PLEASE GIVE CTTO IT'S NOT OURS !!

SOME PICTURES TO ADD ANYWHERE YOU WANT 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

GUYS a newsss

What i understand is that now YG artists will be on weverse since bighit is investing on YG plus. I am not really sure if the singers will join weverse or not but all the actors and models under YG will move to weverse.

WHICH MEANS YOO IN NA "MIGHT" MAKE A ACCOUNT ON WEVERSE, OR MAYBE HER COMPANY MIGHT MAKE A ACCOUNT FOR HER ON WEVERSE !! NOT SURE NOTHING IS SURE THOUGH. BUT IF THIS HAPPENS THEN I WILL BE VERY HAPPY. I WILL DOWNLOAD WEVERSE ONLY FOR YOO IN NA SO I HOPE YG MAKES A ACCOUNT FOR HER !!!

LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST !!!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

GUYS a newsss

What i understand is that now YG artists will be on weverse since bighit is investing on YG plus. I am not really sure if the singers will join weverse or not but all the actors and models under YG will move to weverse.

WHICH MEANS YOO IN NA "MIGHT" MAKE A ACCOUNT ON WEVERSE, OR MAYBE HER COMPANY MIGHT MAKE A ACCOUNT FOR HER ON WEVERSE !! NOT SURE NOTHING IS SURE THOUGH. BUT IF THIS HAPPENS THEN I WILL BE VERY HAPPY. I WILL DOWNLOAD WEVERSE ONLY FOR YOO IN NA SO I HOPE YG MAKES A ACCOUNT FOR HER !!!

YESSS i have read from somewhere (CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG) WeVerse it's like fan cafe (maybe like this thread) and may be agency of  artist or actor&actress will join for make project or play a game with fans.

So if YIN has an account on this platform it might have more contents of her than present. Moreover i really wish that uri YIN will come to communicate with her fan just once.

:elated:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 1/27/2021 at 12:27 PM, innayoooos said:

Yes, it would be awesome! 

She could eventually have an account just to post news and photos, with No chat or public comment. So she could avoid having contact with haters and malicious comments, which finally made her not want to have anything to do with social media. What I understand perfectly, the haters and the damage they do are horrible.

I would be very happy if only I could read news and enjoy her pics, being updated of course. :) 

:hooray:

• Like 4

I WATCHED THE VIDEO !!!! HER VOICE IS SO SWEET AND WOOWW THIS VID HAS ENG SUBS !!

I feel so sad abt wkorea not updating with yoo in na. i want the updates so badd !!:criesariver:

Also i saw w korea posted bts and interview video for hyuna as she had a interview in the magazine. They didn't posted anything yet for nam joo hyuk since he did not had any interview. So i think since yoo in na also have an interview in the magazine they will upload a video for her alsoooo !!! I can't wait, when will they update ????!?!? :cries:

A POST FROM TWITTER !!

WOWW SO THIS IS WHAT YOO IN NA IS WEARING :wow2:

• Like 4