[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

16 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

If this is the wrong forum for that, let me know :)

HEHE i think we should not discuss any other actor here since no other threads do this...

moreover we have a seperate thread for shippers that has been very inactive lately, i think 4 days 

so please try not to bring up any other things here on a forum which was created seperately for YIN

I hope we don't forget the sole purpose of creating this thread. it was to have a seperate place to discuss about her. so let's keep it that way .... 

:elated:

• Like 1

This is my share for spotlight event cc @innayoooos sorry for taking so long, got distracted with other things lately:P. Hope it'll be useful. Others please correct if I'm making mistake or wants to add something 

Yoo In Na's trademark

- Yoo In Na is well known for her sweet and emphatic voice, back when she's doing her dj job listeners gave her the nickname of “kkul-dee,” short for the disc jockey with the honey-sweet voice.

- We can't also deny her spectacular body. Her perfect s figure is really to die for!

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/photos-reveal-koreans-say-yoo-na-cgi-body/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2otMgQPR_pECcsN_CBXa

- Beside her amazing physical feature she also have unique way of expressing herself through her autograph.  She always put a cute face and heart in her signature which really showing her lovely and warm personality.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsF3qIA7jLmX-_sGegbe6

- Another uniqueness of Yoo In Na is her friendship with IU which have 11 years age gap. First meet in variety show heroes in 2011 they gotten close instantly. And now almost decade after, their friendship is even stronger. IU last mention her in December GQ interview saying that Yoo In Na is one of person who knows IU very deep , and Yoo In Na also mention in her December special dj session that she couldnt imagine living without IU.

I also add popularity part just cut or add if you find it necessary!

Yoo In-na road to fame started in 2010 when she took supporting role in secret garden. The drama itself was a massive hit. It also broadcasted to 13 countries opening her way for international exposure. And because of queen in hyuns man (2012) and huge popularity of my love from the stars (2013) she became increasingly popular in china which then brings her lead role in chinese korean romcom movie wedding bible. Another international hit goblin (2016) really paved her way in international scene. She even formed the unforgettable chemistry  with actor lee dong wook. Later their popular chemistry made them co starred a commercial film and land them a lead roles in drama touch your heart (2019)

She's also popular in South Korean television as an mc started when she hosted the show Get It Beauty, which covered the latest trends in fashion and beauty products.Not only popular as an actress and MC, she's also popular as radio dj. Began her dj job at the end of 2011, within a year bumped the ratings so high that she was called the “ruler of dinner-time radio.”

https://channel-korea.com/yoo-in-na-love-life-friendship/

:wow1:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

This is my share for spotlight event cc @innayoooos sorry for taking so long, got distracted with other things lately:P. Hope it'll be useful. Others please correct if I'm making mistake or wants to add something 

Wowww!!! You did a great job.Thanks very much :fullofhearts:

May add about DJ, she won best radio dj award in 2014 from 13th kbs entertainment award too.

33 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

she's also popular as radio dj. Began her dj job at the end of 2011, within a year bumped the ratings so high that she was called the “ruler of dinner-time radio.”

And should add about her kindness to staffs, crew and co-casting in her dramas?:elated:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

May add about DJ, she won best radio dj award in 2014 from 13th kbs entertainment award too.

And should add about her kindness to staffs, crew and co-casting in her dramas?

Aah Yes yes thank you for the addition, @innayoooos please add these too

especially about her kindness to staffs, crew and co-cast, she always give something to them, the latest she's giving scarf (?) to tswlm crews and make them sandwich even after she sick! Precious :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hello this is my part !!

Who is yoo in na ?

Yoo in na is a south Korean actress and DJ. Yoo in na initially wanted to become an idol, for which she joined an entertainment agency at the age of 16 and had nearly became part of a girl group. But after  11 years  and 5 different agencies, she could not be prominent. In 2006 yoo in na joined YG entertainment as an aspiring actress. She said "If singing wasn't meant to be, I decided to give acting a go because it seemed fun. I never gave up. A lot of my friends did, though, even though they were prettier and more capable than me.” Thus she secured a self-made position in the k-entertainment industry through her acting skills. She also prooved to be a great entertainer through various shows where she played an excellent host and MC.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

yayy thankyou so much for uploading your information @RollyPenny and @Sunnnnny 

I will add the parts you guys suggested <333

I think her freindship with IU, should be added in the "do you know" section since it's a fact about her and not her speciality. so i will add it there.

ahhh yess for yoo in na's affection towards her staff i will add a whole topic "yoo in na's kind and helpful nature" where i will highligh about her charity, donations, and the things she does for her staff. This trait of yoo in na should be specially highlighted so i made a topic seperately for it !!

I am currently working on my draft and will post it one by one tommorow so that you guys can also add what you want...

hwaiting !!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, innayoooos said:

HEHE i think we should not discuss any other actor here since no other threads do this...

moreover we have a seperate thread for shippers that has been very inactive lately, i think 4 days 

so please try not to bring up any other things here on a forum which was created seperately for YIN

I hope we don't forget the sole purpose of creating this thread. it was to have a seperate place to discuss about her. so let's keep it that way .... 

:elated:

hello! Right. I hope all that could concern Yin can be shared between us.

I understand that share feelings about her advices and words, and if she maybe try to communicate something that we know had been a issue in Her life, it's also talk about Yin, she interact with others.. I'm sorry @innayoooos if I have done something wrong, perhaps sometimes we have a bit different interpretation. 

My apologies.  :star:  :love:

:sweatingbullets::)

Beautiful Yin... :heart:

No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.

• Like 4

On 1/23/2021 at 11:31 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Translation of her interview. She will be a minimalist.:approves:

Thanks to @yooinnaupdate for this:kiss_wink:

I was surprised when I saw the photo of Yoo In Na featured in the February 2021 issue of W Korea. I am expecting that they will be having colored photos of YG actress Yoo In Na in W Korea but based on the photo above posted on twitter by one of her fan, it was black and white. It feel strange that the photo was black and white. I think it will become more beautiful and lively if it was colored. The picture of Yoo In Na became very classic when I saw it and feels like I turned back time when colored pictures were not available yet. But I'm very thankful that W Korea featured Yoo In Na in their magazine in their February 2021 issue. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, innayoooos said:

all photos for yoo in na feb issue. I still hope they are released in colour. she is looking gorgeous as always !!!!!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oh! Look at those photos of Yoo In Na in the W Korea February 2021 issue, she looks very beautiful. Yes, I think that we are all expecting that those photos will be in colored and I don't know why they have to make it into black and white. 

I'm hoping that we will get some Behind the Scenes photos and videos of Yoo In Na featured  in W Korea coming from her agency , YG Stage soon!!!

• Like 4

I am finally posting my part for the spotlight <33

please tell anything you want me to add !!

her career 

yoo in na first appeared on tv screens through her debut with "high kick through the roof", following which she landed up many supporting roles notabaly on a hit series "secret garden". she also won the best new actress award for this role. Yoo in nagot her first leading role in a fantasy romance drama "Queen In Hyun's man". Yoo in na prooved her acting range by acting in a villain role for the hit series "My Love From The Stars". Followed by more roles yoo in na played the charming character of sunny in "goblin", and won the best supporting actress award for it. She played charming characters in "touch your heart" and "the spies who loved me" as the main lead. Please look forward to Yoo in na upcoming show where she will be appearing in one of the highly anticipated dramas of 2021 "snowdrop", playing the character of charming dr. kang chung ya. 

Yoo in na didn't limited herself to just TV shows but also did gained recognition as a top entertainer by hosting variety shows such as "get it beauty", "blind date cafe", "love of7.7 billion" and many more. Yoo in na also acted in movies such as "my black mini dress" and "love fiction". Due to her immense popularity in china, she was casted for a chinese movie "the wedding bible". Yoo in na will soon be greeting the viewers with her new movie "New year blues" where she plays a charming and smart sports trainer ho young.

Apart from acting and hosting yoo in na also ventured into DJ-ing through her radio show on KBS " Let's Crank Up the Volume" which is the highest-rated radio program in its timeslot across both AM and FM bandwidths. within a year the ratings bumped so high that she was called the “ruler of dinner-time radio.” She won the best radio-DJ award for the same.

her popularity

Yoo In-na road to fame started in 2010 when she took supporting role in secret garden. The drama itself was a massive hit. It also broadcasted to 13 countries opening her way for international exposure. And because of queen in hyuns man (2012) and huge popularity of my love from the stars (2013) she became increasingly popular in china which then brings her lead role in chinese korean romcom movie wedding bible.She becam the brand ambassador for chinese beauty brand "mirae skin care". Another international hit goblin (2016) really paved her way in international scene.

She's also popular in South Korean television as an mc started when she hosted the show Get It Beauty, which covered the latest trends in fashion and beauty products.Not only popular as an actress and MC, she's also popular as radio dj. Began her dj job at the end of 2011, within a year bumped the ratings so high that she was called the “ruler of dinner-time radio.”

Yoo in na also gained huge fan bases in vietnam and phillipines.

yoo in na and charity

Yoo in na has always believed in doing charity and showing her care towards her staff through small gestures.

yoo in na charity :-

1) 2013 Yoo In Na donated 30,000,000 won to Kiehl's Mr.Bone Project to build a children's hospital (source)

2) 2013 Yoo In Na and Ku Hye Sun Help Children in Need Through ′Hope TV′. She narrates for the show 'Hope TV' with no payment at all. (source)

3) 2018 Yoo In na participates in the audio guide as a voice donor of the 'Chagal Special Exhibition'. Project funds will spend to build a nursing hospital for Lou Gehrig's disease patients. (source)

4) 2019 Yoo In Na donated to 'The Snail of Love' to provide surgery funds for hearing-impaired children. She donates 30 million in September and 100 million in December. (source)

5) 2020 Yoo In Na donated 50 million won to Hope Bridge to help with relief efforts for people affected by the ongoing flooding and landslides caused by the monsoon rains. (source)

6) 2020 Actress Yoo In-na donated 50 million won for deaf children. (source)

yoo in na appreciating her staff :-

1) 2018 Yoo In Na gave gift for YG stage staffs on Chuseok. (source)

2) 2019 Yoo In Na gave a gift to the #TouchYourHeart staff. (source)

3) 2020 Yoo In Na gave Starbucks card as gift to moonshot staff team. (source)

4) 2019 Yoo In Na bought sandwiches for the whole Touch Your Heart staff team. (source)

5) 2020 Sep 22 Yoo In na give present to her manager. (source)

note :- yoo in na also hosted her managers wedding herself

6) 2020 Sep 24 yoo in na gave couple bags to her manager for honeymoon and gave them handwritten letters (source)

do you know ?

1) Yoo in na is multitalented. her special talents are singing, playing guitar, playing piano, mimikering.

2) yoo in na was a top scorrer in her school years and was also an athlete

3) yoo in na is not on any social media platforms.

4) korean's reffer to yoo in na's body as "CGI body" as her body proportions are too good to be true

5) Top related keyword for yoo in na in korea are "chemistry queen" , "the actress who plays actresses" , and "the dress queen".

6) Yoo in na has lent her "honey voice" in various projects such as video game "sudden attack", movie "mr zoo the missing vip" and many more commercial projects

7) Yoo in na is best freinds with singer / actor "IU". Despite the 11 year age gap both of them has been freinds for more than a decade.

8) yoo in na loves reading books and listening to music.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Last year she also undertaking an audio cinemas project "sleeping next to you" with lee je hoon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBxY6fspS-B/?igshid=1ngpq3zjmz071

Yo In-na was singing with Epik High in 2014 MAMA, and the audience praised her performance. She's also singing in my black mini dress soundtrack and one more happy ending with her co actresses

• Like 3
  • Love 2