[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yg_stage instagram updated still cuts of inna in Sinabra Dream Operator. Yoo in Pink so adorable

:partyblob::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::doggie:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWXHF9Rv0vH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Today don't miss the last episode of this variety show (sad to say this :anguished:)

6.1o pm (kst) on tvN and 7.00 pm (kst) on tvN D Ent Youtube Channel.

nIoaJdO.jpeg

ttSKZDJ.jpeg

Ohz0QhQ.jpeg

Spoiler

mKhO3Ye.jpeg

FLOEMAQ.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Now you can watch and like to Sinabra Dream Operation on tvN D Ent Youtube.

This episode we can hear inna laughing a lots, it's so much fun

Oh, it's Sinabro Dream Operator ... 

• Like 2

Yoo In-na of the "Sinavro Dream Manipulator" and the standard of MC of "Warm + Clear + Sympathy"

Input2021.11.18. 10:11 AM

[Sport Trends]
0000775254_001_20211118101101395.jpg?type=w430View Original

capture broadcast screen

Actress Yoo In-na played an MC with a warm heart and clear hosting skills.

Yoo In-na led the program on tvN's entertainment show "Sinavro Dream Manipulator," which ended on the 17th, as the head and host of the "Dream Manipulator" that makes children's dreams come true.

In the last episode of "Jinju Namgang Elementary School," she met the women's soccer team in Jinju, which is in danger of disbanding due to supply and demand problems. Yu In-na set up a camping time for the athletes' memories, and first led the conversation and approached them in the form of a friendly older sister.

Yoo In-na's sympathetic response and warm support were not missed when the players introduced themselves or were absorbed in the game. For the two players, who often argue with each other, they also tried to keep the warm atmosphere going until the end by hugging each other and making time for comforting each other.

In the following episode of "Goseong Hully Branch," Yoo In-na decided to hold an autumn sports event with Lee Yong-jin and Kang Seung-yoon, and to create an amusement park on the school playground to present the children with their only memories. Yu In-na skillfully divided the roles of guest Kwang-hee and MCs to start preparing for the fall sports day and carefully divided the teams into blue and white teams, looking at the children's profiles.

As the sports day began, Yoo In-na sat in the broadcasting booth and helped viewers focus on the sports day, and when "Huleland" opened, she took care of the children carefully as a daily guide and enjoyed them together to create precious memories for them.

Yoo In-na, who has played the role of a dream manipulator and MC in each episode, said, "I hope the children will think of me as 'special memories' later on. If you send me a wish later on, I might come back to make it come true, so maybe it's not the end yet. I will support your dreams.

Source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000775254

Auto translated by Naver App.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

[ WATCH ]
Episode 03-2
211117 | tvN D ENT Youtube Channel

Episode 3 - Part 2 has been uploaded.

Yoo In Na, Lee Yong Jin and Kang Seung Yoon on  tvN D ENT variety show " Sinabro Dream Operator ".

Watch here: 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

YOO IN NA IS SO TALENTED! 

I LOVED HER VARIETY SHOW, IT WAS FUN, EMOTIONAL, CULTURAL, FULL OF SINCERETY AND WARM FEELINGS.

WE HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YIN AT tvN SOON, SHE IS MISSED A LOT BCS YIN IS LOVED AND MEANS JOY FOR MANY MANY PEOPLE. 

YOO IN NA WILL BE AN AMAZING MOTHER! PICHI BE BRAVE AND GO AN, GET MARRIED! :love:    We are waiting for "Touch Your Heart 2" !!

:smooches3:                   :ok:                  :Please:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yoo In-na  is so cute while riding the carousel and seems very happy with those kids in the last episode of tvN D ENT " Sinabro Dream Operator. " 

spacer.png

I wish it will have a season 2 after a season break with the same dream operators again and of course Yoo In-na. 

spacer.png

ctto: tvN D ENT Youtube channel 

• Blob 1

spacer.png

Yoo In-na looks very happy at the Finale Episode of tvN D ENT Sinabro Dream Operator"  together with Kang Seung Yoon and Lee Yong Jin . She's happy the whole day playing with the kids like relay games, seeing her run with those kids, and they prepare a mini theme park for children with a small train to ride, a small viking ride for children, cotton candies that makes everyone smiles, a magician full of entertainment and watching fireworks displays at the end of the night. 

She has a charming, joyful and very positive personality that everyone likes. I will miss watching Sinabro Dream Operator every Wednesday and Friday night. Hopefully it will have season 2 again after the season break and Yoo In-na is still part of it.

Watch the Sinabro Dream Operator Episode 1 to 3 now uploaded with English subtitle on tvN D ENT Youtube channel. 

• Blob 1

[ News Article ] 
211120 | https://m.insight.co.kr/news/368874

Touch Your Heart starring Yoo In-na and Lee Dong Wook at No.3 spot. on Netflix Top 10 in Japan on November 19, 2021.

spacer.png

Touch Your Heart - Yoo In-na and Lee Dong Wook 

Korean drama content has taken over even Japanese Netflix. Top 10 rankings were released! In third place was tvN's Touch Your Heart, which depicts the sweet romance between Yoo In-na and Lee Dong Wook.. 

Read the full article here:

©Source:https://m.insight.co.kr/news/368874

:fullofhearts:

• Blob 1

Yoo In-na, Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo 's separate korean dramas will all broadcast on December 2021. 

spacer.png

Good Luck to Goblin casts different new shows!!!

Snowdrop - Yoo In-na ( December 18, 2021 ) JTBC and Disney + 

Bad And Crazy - Lee Dong Wook ( December 17, 2021 ) exclusively on iQiyi and iQ.com

The Silent Sea - Gong Yoo ( December 24, 2021 ) on Netflix 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Yoo In-na's korean dramas and show on U-NEXT this month of November 2021 in Japan!

spacer.png

The Spy Who Loved Me / The Spies Who Loved Me 

originally posted by @yooinna_japan Instagram 

spacer.png

Touch Your Heart 

U-NEXT distribution information ⁡ Drama starring Yoo In-na from November 2021

"The Spy Who Loved Me" also known as The Spies Who Loved Me,  Exclusive and unlimited viewing distribution started on U-NEXT! 

Yoo In-na's  appearance seen in U-NEXT Drama & Variety (As of November 2021) ⁡ ⁡ 

spacer.png

Matchmaking Coffee Shop 1.2

♡ Secret Garden 

♡ The Greatest Love ~ Love is Dogun Dogun ~ 

♡ Queen and I 

♡ You from the star / My Love From The Star 

♡ My Secret Hotel

♡ Happy Ending Again 

♡ Tokkebi ~ The dear days you gave me ~ 

♡ Dokkaebi Summon Special 

♡ Touch Your Heart ~ Me and the Star's Office Love! ?? ~ 

♡ The Spy Who Loved Me ⁡ / The Spies Who Love Me

♡ Matchmaking Coffee Shop 1.2

Spoiler

spacer.png

My Secret Hotel 

spacer.png

Queen And In also known as Queen In Hyunsman 

spacer.png

You from the Star / My Love From the Star 

spacer.png

Happy Ending Again 

spacer.png

Secret Garden 

⁡ 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

[ Instagram Update ]
211122 |  @theswoonnetflix

Our next binge is a super cute and sweet romance to Touch Your Heart!

spacer.png

Touch Your Heart starring Yoo In-na and Lee Dong Wook.

spacer.png

The Swoon Binge Club is our K-drama version of a book club. In it, we feature a beloved show from previous years and reminisce about the feels with you.

spacer.png

If you haven’t seen the show, now’s a great time to binge it and swoon with us!

Note that shows featured may not be available in all regions.

©  @theswoonnetflix

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

[ News Article ]
211123 | Actress Yoo In-na participated in the KBS campaign as a narrator.

' A Better Life, Together with Yoo In-na will be broadcast on KBS 1TV at 1:55pm every Tuesday for 10 weeks, starting with first broadcast on the 23rd.

A Better Life, Together - is a program to support people who have moved people who are tired of prolonged Covid 19 with good deeds and good service.

source:  https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0010848795?lfrom=twitter

• Like 1
  • Love 1