[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Today inna's manager and inna's stylist posted story on their ig that might be inna's photoshoot. Not sure it will be new magazine, commercial advertising or anything eles.

Anyway glad to know that inna will have a new work again. Looking forward to see her new look in this photoshoot. Can't wait

:partyblob::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::elated:

https://instagram.com/stories/okvely.s/2704545032817704621?utm_medium=share_sheet

https://instagram.com/stories/ys870922/2704401590323733563?utm_medium=share_sheet

ArBMsFO.jpeg

Fum16DS.jpeg

6wHCYpe.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

• LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤ ⭐Variety Show 2021 on tvN : Sinabro Dream Operator ⭐ Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop : Premieres on 18 December 2021

This month of November 2021 seems a very busy days of Yoo In-na and her fans too. Our social medias are now full of updates even if YIN has no Instagram account, her fans are making fanmade account to show support her.

Snowdrop is going to air on December 18, 2021 and it's getting near. We are all excited to see Yoo In-na as Dra. Kang Chung Ya of Snowdrop JTBC Drama and Disney + 

• Blob 1

4 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Today inna's manager and inna's stylist posted story on their ig that might be inna's photoshoot. Not sure it will be new magazine, commercial advertising or anything eles.

2 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

This month of November 2021 seems a very busy days of Yoo In-na and her fans too. Our social medias are now full of updates even if YIN has no Instagram account, her fans are making fanmade account for to support her.

Snowdrop is going to air on December 18, 2021 and it's getting near. We are all excited to see Yoo In-na as Dra. Kang Chung Ya of Snowdrop JTBC Drama and Disney + 

YES!!  I'm glad that more and more fans make new account supporting Yin.

I miss some more sexy, beautiful photos of her. We got the Princess, now let us see the sexy amazing actress !

:blush:  :Pandabulous:   :please:

• Love 1

The beautiful pictures of Yoo In-na made and shared by @yooinnasource on social media accounts like twitter and instagram. Thank you for making them. It's fun because it's beautifully made. The pictures are from tvN D ENT variety show Sinabro Dream Operator.

I'm glad because Yoo In-na has returned her former brown hair color. It really suits her better than black hair because she is popular and known for having brown hair. Hopefully her long brown hairstyle is back as well.     

Hopefully she will have a korean drama after the Snowdrop drama which will be aired starting December 18, 2021 on JTBC drama and Disney + where she will play as Dra. Kang Chung Ya who is a surgeon with a hidden secret.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Finally there's an update about Yoo In-na related to her upcoming JTBC drama series Snowdrop! 
   News, promotions and interviews are coming because of the airing date of Snowdrop is December 18, 2021. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

[ Snowdrop Casts Greetings ]

211112 | Disney + Launch Greetings

Some of the Snowdrop casts sent a message to Disney + for the channel's launching day.

Yoo Inna : "As a Disney fan, I am very excited ".

Yoo In Na with long black hair with bangs for her role in  JTBC drama Snowdrop " on December 18, 2021. Her role is a surgeon named Dra. Kang Chung Ya on Disney +

©  @disneypluskr

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Other comments said that when they saw Yoo In-na in the Disney + greetings of the casts of Snowdrop, it was the first time they saw Yoo In-na with long black hair and bangs. It seems that because of her role in the Snowdrop drama, she had to make her brown hair black.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 11/13/2021 at 2:55 PM, Kdramabae said:

Do you know on which site (official) have they released the promotional video?

I also don't know which site or original link of the video greetings of Snowdrop casts where Yoo In-na is. We just saw it on twitter from a Snowdrop update. It's like the Disney + Event Launch greetings where the casts of Snowdrop greetings because maybe the JTBC drama Snowdrop will also be aired here at Disney + starting December 18, 2021.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

[ Snowdrop Casts ]

211112 | Disney + Launch Event  Greetings

Jung Hae In, Jisoo, Yoo In-na, Yoon Se Ah and Jang Seung Jo 

"The moment that we all have been waiting for. We can finally see Disney+ in Korea." - Haein

"I congratulate Disney+ on it's
launch in Korea from the bottom of my heart." - Jisoo

"As a Disney+ fan, I'm very excited about it (it flutters her heart)" - Yoo In Na

"We ask for your interest and support!" - Yoon Se Ah

"Let's meet in Disney+
Thank you!" - Jang Seung Jo

©  @disneypluskr

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Today inna attened in JSW's wedding!!! I can see her widely smile even she has mask on her face, hahaha.

Yoo In-na 's manager also attended the wedding event too. I can see him in the photo.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I don't know why Yoo In-na's manager and her stylist posted the Instagram IG story for which Yoo In-na allegedly did a photoshoot. It's good that they get updates from their instagram even though Yoo In-na doesn't have her own instagram. Her fans really want her to have an Official instagram account. Maybe it will be a Christmas for her fans if she will ever have the instagram account they have been waiting for so long.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1