[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

NEW POSTERS RELEASED JUST NOW !!!!!! YAAAAAAAY

spacer.png

New Year Blues” Unveils Romantic Posters Of Yoo In Na, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, Yoo Yeon Seok, And MorE

Upcoming film “New Year Blues” has released new posters of its starring cast!

“New Year Blues” is a star-studded romantic comedy about four couples who must each overcome different fears and problems as they face the beginning of a new year.

On January 21, the upcoming movie released four colorful posters that—when joined together—spell out the phrase “Happy New Year.” Each of the posters features one of the film’s main couples smiling hopefully up at the sky, wishing for a new year that’s happier than the last.

Kim Kang Woo will star as Ji Ho, a brusque detective with a hidden caring side, while Yoo In Na will play Hyo Young, a seemingly aloof but soft-hearted rehabilitation trainer. The two characters, who are both afraid of finding new love due to their past experiences, meet when Hyo Young requests protection in order to safely wrap up her divorce.

“New Year Blues” is scheduled to premiere in Korea on February 10.

GUYS LET'SLEAVE SOME CHEERING MESSAGES FOR YOO IN NA ON THE ARTICLE 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449873wpp/new-year-blues-unveils-romantic-posters-of-yoo-in-na-girls-generations-sooyoung-yoo-yeon-seok-and-more

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

OMG yay!!!!!! Our queen is killing it! 

I didn't see her in that IG post though. Is she the one with the short hair in the black dress? 

I heard she wasnt in the trailer. But that she was definitely featured there.

• Like 1

OMG woww " good girl ", i mean obviously she's a good girl but what if she becomes a bad girl for the photoshoot, i really want to see her in somewhat dark and sexy photos, i do love her cute photos as well but this is just my opinion huhuhuhuhu

Oh woww 6 pages in total right ??? i hope there's a interview alsoo please goddddd

Also this means she's not on the cover of the magazine but is inside it !! i wish she gets a cover magazine soooon. she honestly deserves to be on the cover....

14 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

OMG yay!!!!!! Our queen is killing it! 

I didn't see her in that IG post though. Is she the one with the short hair in the black dress? 

I Also didn't see her :((((( i don't think she's the one in black dress her hair is not that short anymore..... 

i can't waittt.........

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Wowww she's so pretty, Can't wait to see more.

The owner of this said that it has 6 pages with 5 black and white photos and her interview. :fullofhearts:

OMG... her beauty shines through despite being black and white:sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Wowww she's so pretty, Can't wait to see more.

The owner of this said that it has 6 pages with 5 black and white photos and her interview. :fullofhearts:

Yoo In Na looks to have a classic beauty in that black and white photo in the W Korea February 2021 issue. I hope that there are also colored pictures of her too in that issue. 

For me, she's one of the fashion icon in South Korea and really admired and liked her styles of clothes in every kdrama that she did. Looking forward for her next role in Snowdrop drama who is a charming and smart surgeon but with a secret. 

• Like 2

why black and white ??????? ahhh she looks gorgeous none the less :fullofhearts:

But atleast we are getting an interview !! we will know how she is doing and what are her future plans :sparklyeyes:

also i found the link to yoo in na's gallery run by YG. when yoo in na did a photoshoot for high cut, YG stage posted her BTS photos from the set, so maybe this timee tooooo??? please !!!!!!!!

https://m.post.naver.com/my/series/detail.nhn?seriesNo=242179&memberNo=33889228

• Love 1

5 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Translation of her interview. She will be a minimalist.:approves:

Thanks to @yooinnaupdate for this:kiss_wink:

Hello everybody, :)

Thanks to you also  @LovelyBirdAndYoo,  I saw it in Tw., @yooinnaupdate is so generous to share with Eng. Sub! 

I Hope we really get "awesome"  pics of our Princess that is in process of "organize or throw away"..

I have the feeling she is in deep change. And I don't know why I feel that in some of her advice (Sat.show) and answers ldw is included, like it indicates her choice to us, a distant between them. Something touched them both strongly. This pass 8 months maybe?  I don't know, I will just share my feelings, sorry. :huh::vicx::lol:

:what!::allgoodlol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lunita said:

I have the feeling she is in deep change. And I don't know why I feel that in some of her advice (Sat.show) and answers ldw is included, like it indicates her choice to us, a distant between them. Something touched them both strongly.

Interesting! Could you say more about this? I didn't understand what she was saying :/ Do you mean that they broke up and she is spending a lot of time reflecting? 

I am a Pichi couple shipper still, but I go where YIN goes! I just hope she is happy. If this is the wrong forum for that, let me know :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Do you mean that they broke up and she is spending a lot of time reflecting? 

I am a Pichi couple shipper still, but I go where YIN goes! I just hope she is happy. If this is the wrong forum for that, let me know :)

Just a feeling I have. Maybe she has been reflecting... and maybe they have had a hard time 2020, so much work , many changes. Ldw said more than once, it has been difficult to leave the character of tont and that experience, still close to the others and the story.  Yin said something like, "more than be worried about other hurts her, she worried if SHE hurts other person." It's a deep reflection I think. Idk. just my opinion.. ^_^

They are near the 40's. Hope they are happy, strong and in love. :)

:loveu:

• Like 1
  • Love 1