[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

1 hour ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Does anyone know where I can watch it? I missed it live :/ 

I clicked on the YouTube links but it says the video is private. 

GOT YOU CHINGU <333 HERE ENJOY !! WATCH FIRST BEFORE IT GETS COPYRIGHTED OR SOMETHING LMAO

COPY PASTE AND SEE IF IT WORKS 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNpOsRSs2Vg 

ahhh guys look she wanted to wave at fans so she looked for camera and then she waved at us !!! She is so lovely :please: I WANT TO CRY :cries:

• Like 4

i love the personality of YIN eversince the first time i saw her in MLFTS and the rest is history.unlike before where i just watched her drama with not that much gusto but after goblin i started to follow her dramas since and the latest was the TSWLM.i wouldn't say YIN is an underrated actress it's more of an undiscovered actress because whatever drama she's in whether in supporting roles she always slay them with her acting prowess and she's not intimidated either with her co stars whose got bigger names than her.

but what i really love about YIN is her coolness in almost every situation that i saw her in. she's really relaxed.if i were to quote EM's compliment to her during the press con of the TSWLM drama;EM said she's very STABLE, kind, and lovely.the word stable for me is the epitome of YIN.

i know that her time to shine more brightly is slowly turning into a reality and i know that eventually she will get that best actress award. its just a matter of time.

thank you for the mention and thank you for the space.stay safe everyone.:heart:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, innayoooos said:

@miyoki @RollyPenny @pichicouple @flashyymalditah @sunnynotsunhee @Reena @louie_999 @Lunita @ELFlamingo @LovelyBirdAndYoo @Sunnnnny @innayoooos @LAARNI @gm4queen

Hello chingus I got a question for you all ??

WHY/WHAT DO YOU LOVE/LIKE IN YOO IN NA ?? 

:hooray2: 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, innayoooos said:

@miyoki @RollyPenny @pichicouple @flashyymalditah @sunnynotsunhee @Reena @louie_999 @Lunita @ELFlamingo @LovelyBirdAndYoo @Sunnnnny @innayoooos @LAARNI @gm4queen

spacer.png

First of course visually she’s so pretty her skin is also to die for let us not forget the figure chingu's...men who upset her were all stupid...Her face was the first I notice when I first watch her in mylovefromthesky and no offense pls it's just my opinion that she's so pretty than the lead then after watching her from diff shows and seeing her in diff mag and endorsements I really like how she dressed even in casual clothes or shorts I find her very alluring like GY term...so it's visual first for me later on watching her from funding together and sundabang I see her as a dif person...I realize that she's so caring to others she has a soft personality with her Co workers and friends she's really nice and I love that part of her sharing her blessings to less fortunate children wow and lastly her being homebody for me was also nice...and she cooks really well so admirable inna...she deserves all the best may God bless her more 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Because She's kind, pretty, humble, and matured. Idk what to say but for me i love her with no reasons. When the first time I saw her, I really like her so much so I search about her more and more and more. Then when I knew that she's kind and humble, I have no doubt why i like her. I hope I will see her soon. I'm only teenager I don't know if i'll still gonna see her :(( 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, innayoooos said:

spacer.png

I love her since Secret Garden i think i’m the oldest in here lol beside her visual i really love her personality. She born with adorable and cute side how can people not love her right hehe 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I first saw her in Secret Garden and like her instantly she's cute and her acting was natural then I watched goblin and decided to getting to know her more and the more I find about her, the more I admire her. Beauty inside and out, so caring and down to earth, no wonder IU called her her muse!  true GEM :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi @innayoooos

Why I love/like in Yoo In Na:

1. Lovely personality (beautiful in & out)

2. Kind hearted (to everyone around her)

3. Cool, calm & rilex

4. Stable, mature & not easily angered

5. Always donate to those in need

6. Good acting (I love her acting)

and many more.

And for sure:

7. Beautiful

8. Sweet

9. Cute

10. Sweet smile

11. Cheerful

12. Humble

and many more.

:omg:

Edited by Reena
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Hello! my answer:

:heart:  YooInNa is beautiful, but what I love most about her is that she has a magnetic personality that grabs your attention with her encouragement, humanity, joy, and confidence. YooInNa somehow like magic makes us feel better, she is unique.  :heart:

PS: Do you know how to opload a video from FB? where copy-paste the link? I couldn't do it. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lunita said:

Hello! my answer:

:heart:  YooInNa is beautiful, but what I love most about her is that she has a magnetic personality that grabs your attention with her encouragement, humanity, joy, and confidence. YooInNa somehow like magic makes us feel better, she is unique.  :heart:

PS: Do you know how to opload a video from FB? where copy-paste the link? I couldn't do it. 

Don't put it in "Insert image from URL" just type it in here in this box.

https://www.facebook.com/infinity.kdrama/videos/1245291535679464/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sunnnnny said:

twitter

I couldn't be more grateful, it's first now I can UNDERSTAND what she said!!! Oh it's feel wonderful, thanks a lot! :gangnamstyle:

The same with her Special DJ, I still don' know what she said...:huh: :blink:

• Like 3