[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

19 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

WHY/WHAT DO YOU LOVE/LIKE IN YOO IN NA ?? 

First I love her acting skill, i fall in love with every her characters. And i love her mindset, her kindness, her voice her smile. And now i love everything of her.:fullofhearts:

What is there not to love? I mean, she is one of the most lovable actress i knew. I first watched her in The Secret Garden. She had a supporting role then so her screen time was limited. But she is beautiful. Even more than Ha Ji Won (no offense meant). (To be honest, i sailed through TSG because of Lee Jong Suk). After that, i next saw her in My Love From The Stars. Her role there has more depth(and more screen time) than her role in the TSG. After watching it, i realized that she wasn't just a pretty face. She could and she did act well.

Then came Jang Nara's One More Happy Ending. I was skeptical at first the story, but then i saw a familiar face (Yoo In Na) and decided to watch it because of her. I wasnt disappointed. From this list, you can say that I've watched her portray supporting roles. I'm the type of person that watches drama/movie's that I know will make my time worthwhile. And I've followed through with those drama's because i was assured by her that it was worth it. She manages to nail and deliver every character she plays be it a major or minor role. My respect for her as a professional soared.

I began being a fan after One more happy ending. And like those other dramas that she plays a major supporting role, i watched and loved Goblin because of her. I actually skipped or jumped scenes mainly focused on the goblin and or his bride. But i watched more than twice scenes of her. She was as always a great actress.. and while stalking IG, i came to know her as a very giving person. She gave gifts to staff, brought them lunches, remembered them, and inteamracted with them. I remember this one cameraman for TSWLM, he posted pictures with YIN on their last shooting day. The staff spoke highly of her. And then there was Funding Together through which she showed us her quirky, charming self. I honestly think YIN and Kang Haneul should star in a drama soon. Their chemistry is over the top when all they did is talk. (It actually, made me consider jumping ship). 

I could rant more on why and what i love about her. But really, what is there not to love? Everything about her is lovable.:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Yoo In Na, DinDin, And Yoon Jong Shin To Team Up For MBC Pilot Variety Show

spacer.png

MBC has revealed plans for an upcoming variety show!

The broadcast station will be launching a new variety show revolving around one’s cell phone titled “Phone Cleansing” (literal title). With Yoo In Na, DinDin, and Yoon Jong Shin as the hosts, the talk show will organize the countless number of photos on celebrities’ cell phones and reveal the honest stories portrayed by the memories stored in them.

As interest in environmental protection has soared recently, it has been revealed that organizing online data can also help protect the environment. The celebrities who guest on the show will be able to escape from “digital storage obsession” and share entertaining stories with the viewers. One of the guests will be an actress who has 50,000 photos and is on the verge of losing data capacity, and another guest is a Hallyu star who has recorded everything on their phone for the past decade.

It’s been a long time since Yoon Jong Shin has been on a talk show, and he will lead the program with his skillful hosting skills and wise experiences. Yoo In Na, who has been appearing in various variety shows and dramas recently, will bring warm empathy and quick thinking to the program, and DinDin, who is starring in many variety shows like “2 Days & 1 Night,” will showcase his charms as the youngest host on the show with his witty comments and thorough ability to analyze photos.

The first episode of “Phone Cleansing” will air on February 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

can't wait for this one now <33333 only 3 episodes means we will see her only 3 days in feb :(( and that too we don't know if english subs ?? so let's hope for the best !! I have no idea who the guests will be hmmmm I hope inna reveals a lot of photos from her phone kekekeke 

• Like 4

AAAAHHH yess i completely forgot that we will also see her in feb. so hardworking our inna !!!

filming snowdrop and side by side doing other shows, she truly is hardworking queeen !!

I am very excited for this since we might get some new photos from inna as well.. can't wait !!

also realised how quick we just hit 100+ replies on our forum in just 4 days ?!?!? 

wowwwwww this thread is not being archieved ever <333 I hope we all stay here like this !!!

:fullofhearts::elated::hwaiting:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

i watched and loved Goblin because of her. I actually skipped or jumped scenes mainly focused on the goblin and or his bride. But i watched more than twice scenes of her. She was as always a great actress.. and while stalking IG, i came to know her as a very giving person. She gave gifts to staff, brought them lunches, remembered them, and inteamracted with them

@ELFlamingo , agree with you, these words totally represented me.

Well, I don't say this much either so that no one will bother, but I think many of the best performances on Goblin were from YooInNa and GY. In TYH Yin beats Ldw clearly. (my opinion only).  :heart:

:coolshades:

• Like 1

1. Who is Yoo In Na - a brief introduction (taken by @Sunnnnny)
  2. Any signature or trademark that's unique only to her - her smile etc. (taken by @RollyPenny)
  3. Her career - Briefly explain how she started off & her upcoming projects as well (we can collect information together)
  4. About her popularity - both inside & outside south korea.
  5. Do you know - Highlight some facts about her that no one else is aware of! (taken by @innayoooos)
  6. Fans saying - Gather comments from her fans on her soompi thread! (we collectively did this)
  7. Her pics & a youtube video - to be added in the event! (everyone is sending pics and vids so no prblm)
  8. yoo in na and charity (i am adding this as a separate topic because yoo in na has always done so much charity, taken by @innayoooos)

Okayy we are doing pretty well !!! 

i wanted to ask if anyone knows about her popularity ??. i know about her popularity in china (she did a film and a drama but stepped out of the drama at the last moment bcoz of conflicts btween sk and china, the film still not released for the same conflicts) but she was popular in china and did a event there also for a beauty brand .. other than this anyone knows anything ???

• Like 2

Regarding her popularity i found this

https://www.bing.com/k/celebrities/yoo-in--na/popularity

she is pretty popular in hawaii from this data, also she has some fanbase in vietnam, phillippines and china as i mentioned earlier.

I found this video on yoo in na's journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5R4iiAVJnw 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lunita said:

YooInNa , beautiful, coopereting with BigBang  BIGBANG - TELL ME GOODBYE M/V

In terms of music video appearance...

do these count even though they're for dramas:2540_meh:

(she also singing as an Angels member :partyblob: "main vocalist" from their interview :) )

and she's only lip-syncing here as another girl group member 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

may i say that she's popular in Taiwan?? She's brand ambassador of Mirae skincare, isn't she?. :dorashakes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJxrn9sHCbc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Taiwan is in china right ???

so china's popularity will cover tiwan also i think

yaayy finally we got some yoo in na jisoo crumbs

and now new year blues release date <33333

so excited !!!!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

She have donated to help children receive surgery for hearing loss for a long time and many times. she have helped for 7 children and keep continue this great lovely things. She's very very kind person.:fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ko7rsJlhM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_pHhGp-SO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6kF9OCpLAd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE0uPsnlNuw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI61aFGlojo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1