[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

spacer.png

PLEASE READ THE FULL POST IT WILL TAKE HARDLY 5 MINUTES !! IT'S SOMETHING VERY INTRESTING <3

Guys we have an opportunity to hold a spotlight event for our forum, for yoo in na.

#yooinnaspotlightmission

Under this event we have to do the bare minimum and our thread will be linked on the MAIN SOOMPI SPOTLIGHT EVENT page.

Q1  what is this spotlight event ??

ans)  # Basically this event will help our page get more exposure. more members on the site will be able to find us and might even join us if they like yoo in na. 

Q2  what do we have to do ??

ans) we have to curate a thread all together which will make other members on this site to know more about our bias.we have to show in that thread who is yoo in na and why we love her and what do we feel for her.

Q3 How do we do this thread ??

ans)  we will decide among ourselves a topic on which we want to work on. for example @ELFlamingo can work on yoo in na's pre debut life, @Sunnnnny can work on yoo in na's hidden talents etc etc we all can pick what we want to do.

Q4  what next ??

ans) each one of you have to write a personal message to me on the topic you chose. the message does not requires anything polished or rich vocabulary just what you feel. A very small message around 75 - 100 words or any number of words. your call nothing specified

Q5 when will this happen ??

ans) this month or feb whenever we want. when we all agree, the co-ordinators haven't decided yet but have left it on us.

At last guys please qoute me below and tell me if you guys are willing to do this. I hope everyone will agree to do this <333 If you guys have any questions ask me !! please remember that you guys only have to write a small message to me which will take only 10 - 12 minutes from your daily life and that too when you are convinient since we don't have any deadline !! 

For refference here are some previous spotlight threads. members came together, sent messages to their thread co-ordinator (in our case it's me) , made a thread, co -ordinator sent it to soompi co-ordinator, the soompi co-ordinator assembled everything edited acc to the flow and put up a post that's it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Hello @innayoooos chingu! Thanks for tagging my oppa's spotlight here! :wub:

Well, I have seen Yoo In Na in High Kick 2 & My love from the stars. She is undoubtedly so pretty & wish to see her in more lead roles so that she can expose her talent to the public. :)

Please tag me on her spotlight as well. And rather than sending personal messages, ask your friends to post their comments here on the thread itself. Then you can gain more views for this thread. Do include her pretty photos & videos as well. I am so waiting for the first actress thread spotlight to be held in Soompi Forums.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, flashyymalditah said:

I wish some1 could translate what they are talking about nevertheless I'm contented watching her laughing and looking so pretty...

Me too.. cant understand anything but just hearing her voice and seeing her smiling is enough. But i do wish they'd subbed it, seeing as they have international fans.:cries:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

some translations online for now...

(p.s. think the black hair is for her new role...i thought that her new role shouldn't have brown hair cuz i guess it's not that common to dye your hair in that period esp for a doctor...great attention to detail:heartxoxo:)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

THE LINK

SOME TWEETS WITH HER PICS <3333333

SO HAPPY TO SEE HER HAPPY. SHE ENJOYED THE MUSIC. SHE LAUGHED WITH EVERYONE. SHE TALKS SO HEARTILY. SHE LET DONGHYUN TALK SHE ALSO CALLED HIM PRINCE UWUWUWUWUW SO CUTE. DONGHYUN SAID SOMETHING TO WHICH SHE SAID " SO SWEET ".

• Like 5
  • Love 2