[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

1 hour ago, Kdramabae said:

Will YOO IN NA attend the festival or not? It's been ages since her last ree carpet 

It would be epic if she come :please:

Aah her manager is so lucky to have inna she always care of him and his family

Btw the picture in the card is so cuteee.. i think it's from this look 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzZGLSmSB3Fovzlaaii9r

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I saw at the instagram post today of Yoo In Na 's manager that Yoo In Na sent him a birthday gift and she was really very generous and thoughtful to her manager and friends. She knows how to show care and love for them. 

I'm happy also now that Gong Yoo, the lead star of Goblin is on the cover story of Marie Claire Korea. Check out his photos now on their Instagram account. Can I ask if Gong Yoo had an official instagram account ? Yoo In Na really do not have. 

-----------------------------

Reposted from @ys870922

Thank you for taking care of me very heavily this Chuseok and my birthday Yaho Yoo In na -chan Make the most of that coupon

----------------------------

On 9/16/2021 at 1:46 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I have no idea about this movie  but hope someday it will broadcast on some channels.

I had a research about the Wedding Diary chinese-korean film and it is also called Wedding Bibble where Yoo In Na and Godfrey Gao were the main lead stars. It said that it may have a premiere online because of the pandemic. It would be great if it will be shown online as long as we can see Yoo In Na in that movie that she made years ago. 

--------------------------------

On 9/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, Kdramabae said:

Will YOO IN NA attend the festival or not? It's been ages since her last ree carpet 

We all hope that Yoo In Na will attend the 26th Busan International Film Festival. I know who are the korean star that will become the host of the event but I think Yoo In Na also can host such kind of event too. 

----------------

On 9/16/2021 at 4:19 PM, RollyPenny said:

It would be epic if she come 

Aah her manager is so lucky to have inna she always care of him and his family

Btw the picture in the card is so cuteee.. i think it's from this look 

I noticed, her manager seldom post about Yoo In Na like some selfie or photo of her. 

• Love 2

Here are the upcoming JTBC drama "  Snowdrop "  confirmed casts: 

Coming Soon! 

Here are the confirmed casts of upcoming 2021 JTBC Drama " Snowdrop "

● Blackpink 's Kim Jisoo
● Jung Hae In
● Yoo In Na
● Jang Seung Jo
● Eun Se Ah
● Kim Hye Yoon
● Jung Eugene
● Jung Ae Ri
● Huh Joon Ho
● Kim Jung Nan
● Park Sung Woong
● Bae Myung Jin
● Lee Jung Hyun
● Choi Kyung Hyun
● Choi Yoon Je

Coming Soon!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

MEMORIES 2019, YooInNa.

"Yoo In Na is the top female CF star in terms of brand value for March.
According to the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation, Yoo In Na was at the top of the March data, followed by Black Pink's Jennie and Girls' Generation's YoonA. 19,166,592 pieces of data were examined from February 28th to March 30th." 

Yoo In Na tops brand value ranks for female CF stars + Jennie and YoonA follow

20190330-brandvaluejpg.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 9/18/2021 at 4:03 AM, Kdramabae said:

I was so happy after reading comments like "an actress outdone all famous kpop idols"

2019 was indeed a great year for in na 

Yeah! And also 2020 is a very busy year for Yoo In Na. She was very busy filming the 2020 MBC Drama action, romance comedy " The Spies Who Loved Me " / The Spy Who Loved Me. She was also filming the korean film  New Year Blues but was finally released in February 2021. It is also on the list of korean movies on the upcoming 26th International Film Festival that will be held on Ocfober 2021. She also did one tv shows in 2020, the 7.7 Billion Love when we first saw her very short hairstyle that makes her shines in the said talk show together with her other co-hosts. 

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, Kdramabae said:

I came through an article saying Yoo 9n na fashion king korea s3....but I can't find anything about it..?

Do you know anything about it?

Can you post where did you saw the said article  or maybe the link ? But I think that was in 2015 a variety show called Fashion King S3 where she became one of the hosts.

• Love 2

9 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

According to the article, the show broadcated on 2015 where as InNa was a host of the show.

But however  @KdramabaeThanks you for this information about inna's past work, I've never read this before.

Hope InNa will have news about new drama casting or variety show like the past.

Yes! That was her past work. You can watch it here; 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1