[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

29 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

waah so quick...and yes the live is few minutes only

Why ....they should have kept it for a longer time...I just realized it was my first time  as in na's fan ..seeing her live which make me even more happy.

Hope you subscribe and like the vid

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

waah so quick...and yes the live is few minutes only 

Yes so sad, I could watch only a few min. :bawling: and couldn't find out how to do it to watch more, nothing in eng. so I tried other way without understand a word, but nothing helped. Not Live, not movie.. :heartbreak: I like the blond hair, not the bang, always beautiful and cute and alike Ldw she seems a little bit older than in TYH, totally normal and natural. I love that.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Lunita said:

I like the blond hair, not the bang, always beautiful and cute and alike Ldw she seems a little bit older than in TYH, totally normal and natural. I love that.

Yeah...her blond hair make her look more royal and if they are long ...she seems like a queen ...really love her 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 8/27/2021 at 10:44 PM, Kdramabae said:

https://youtube.com/shorts/eU-FKwCy2hQ?feature=share

Guys give it a watch and can you please tell..was the live for 20 min only?

Yes, the WATCHA Live takes only 25 minutes. It's very short than what we all expected to be.... I watch the Live on the IG story of @watcha_kr when they had the  Watcha Party yesterday night and it took only 25 minutes. 

Yoo In-na and Go Young Bae on Watcha 

@Lunita Yes, I also like the blond hair but I also wanted without the bangs. Her eyes and eyebrows are hidden because of the bangs.  I want it to be removed by her hairstylish. When will that happen? I miss Yoo In-na with no bangs. 

@watcha_kr  instagram 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@yg_stage instagram acct.

We met at the scene of 'Hull Watcha Party' From the movie 'I am Legend' Commentary host 'Yoo In-na' . Yoo In-na's had fun progress is basic, To deliver useful information! Did you have fun? Just yesterday!     Concentrated, then surprised... I had a happy time with Watcha users. I will reveal Yoo In-na's appearance 

ctto  @yg_stage .

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yes, according to some kdrama news, Snowdrop already finished filming but I don't know what is the exact airing date. They said it will be December 2021. So, September is coming so it means 3 more months before the airing of "Snowdrop". 

I think Yoo In-na colored her hair black because of this drama, " Snowdrop" she will play the role of a surgeon named Dra. Kang Chung Ya. What will be her relationship to the characters of Jisoo and Jung Hae In upcoming JTBC drama " Snowdrop ". ? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hoping they could do a tv commercial for a product endorsement together again after they did Liiv Mate tv commercial cf before. 

@Ahreumdaun_yooinna on instagram 

Guys, you can like this instagram account, her Pichi Couple fanarts are very great! Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 9/1/2021 at 4:22 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Inna's photo from pizza maru facebook's cover page.

I hope pizza maru or yg will launch her promoted HD photos in some day.

There are more  photos of Yoo In-na in Pizza Maru official website and instagram account official. Check them out. 

@pizzamaru_official 

Yoo In-na ad for Pizza Maru 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yoo In-na  Showed Up At IU's Concert With 50 Popsicles All Because Of A Misunderstanding. 

They had a popsicle party afterwards.

On a Live broadcast, IU was talking about a national tour when the topic of her close friend, Yoo In-na came up. 

IU explained just how Yoo In-na visits her during her tours to show her support.

Yoo In-na often comes to my concert hall without notice. There was a time I told her I was getting my hair dyed, and she suddenly showed up. - IU 

But when Yoo In-na actually couldn't showed up to IU 's concert in Busan, IU jokingly said, "  When you come, bring Melona ". 

Melona is a popular-flavored popsicle, and the phrase became popularized online to mean " I know you're going to come, so when you do, bring Melona.

Although the phrase was just  a joke, when IU told Yoo In-na that she was exhausted from back-to-back concerts, she did something  that no one saw coming. 

Yoo In-na showed up at the following concert with with 50 Melona popcicles. 

IU taught back on the hilarious incident and shared that she really didn't see it coming. 

" I had no idea she didn't know what that phrase meant. We had a party with the 50 popsicles she brought. " - IU 

In response, fans leaving comments of envy such as " Melona, for me, too. please " Their friendship is no joke". and " I love you two are so close." 

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/yoo-in-na-showed-iu-concert-50-popsicles-misunderstanding/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1