[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

2 hours ago, Lunita said:

YOO IN NAs PHOTOS I FOUND IN THE OLD THREAD. It's very enteresting go back and read from old interviewes done to our lovely, and then very young Inna at her first steps managed the TVmedia

May I repost from your link?

She so cutee. Thanks for your sharing.

:7555_attack:

spacer.png

spacer.png

4Vd3bkE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

May I repost from your link?

She so cutee. Thanks for your sharing.

Oh Yes!  wonderful pics, I tried but couldn't do it , I only got the link. Could you tell me how to do it?

Thanks you @LovelyBirdAndYoo,  also for manage the thread now! 

:Megathanks::love:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, Lunita said:

I tried but couldn't do it , I only got the link. Could you tell me how to do it?

You can post any image or gif of Yoo In Na by right click on image/ gif > copy image link/ address > paste it on her thread. Then Soompi Forums would auto embed the images/ gif for you! Submit reply! :)

f28245c254318463f311a46f51e9767a896de6dd

• Like 2
  • Love 2

"She said on the afternoon of the 22nd that she was dazzling with greenery, she met at Yeouido Park in Seoul, and Yoo In Na said, "she wants to become an actress who acts naturally like Mr. Go Doo-shim." / Reporter Kim Yeon-jung"

Interview with Yoo In-na in 'You're the Best Lee Soon-shin'

"As the ratings for "You're The Best Lee Soon Shin" reach 30 percent, it seems appropriate to focus on actress Yoo In Na, who appears as Lee Yoo Shin in the popular drama.
In the drama, she plays Lee Soon Shin's older sister, a woman so career focused that she put love on the back burner. When someone else develops a crush on her next-door neighbor, her character is forced to rethink her priorities."

• Love 1

spacer.png

Yoo In-na poster for the film  Wedding Bibble also known as Wedding Diary with Godfrey Gao

spacer.png

Yoo In-na and Godfrey Gao are the main leads of the movie Wedding Bible / Wedding Diary 

I want Yoo In-na and Godfrey Gao's movie to be released. I don't know where can we watch this film / movie. I discovered that it was a 2015 Romance/World Cinema. It was a romantic comedy film which portrays the love story of a Chinese and Korean couple. The main character is a  woman with both smart and beauty who returns to Shanghai after studying in the United Kingdom to become a college professor. 

It's unclear when will the Wedding Bibble movie will be released. It was directed by Heo In Moo. It was a Chinese film and according to this site 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_films_of_2020 it was included in The List of Chinese Films in 2020. A number of films scheduled to be released early in the year were delayed or released online due to the covid-19 pandemic. Wedding Bibble or "Wedding Diary" is included in the lists of Chinese films with indeterminate release dates in 2020. So is there a possibility that we can watch it online or soon? I hope they will released it. I'm excited to watch Yoo In-na in that film. Let's request to some streaming sites or platform to release "Wedding Bibble." I found this link, a news about Wedding Bibble, it shows more still cuts of this movie. 

https://m.v.qq.com/z/msite/play-short/index.html?cid=&vid=g3107lb2ygp&qqVersion=0 In this video, I can't understand what it said because it was in Chines languange. Anyone here can translate? Below the video is the subtitle in Chinese. 

spacer.png

Wedding Diary / Wedding Bibble Still Cut 

Yoo In-na 's leading man is Godfrey Gao, is a popular Canadian - Taiwanese actor and model who is considered to be the "  world's first " Asian supermodel ". He died November 27, 2019 due to  heart attack. Wedding Bibble / Wedding Diary is a film co-produced by China and South Korea. The film tells the dream story of love and entrepreneurship between two pairs of young men and women living in Shanghai. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yes, i love too, she so lively, natural and show lot of her talents in this show especially her sweet voice.

She made audio book with KHN for donated. It's a great part of this show.

Yes, Yes, I agree, I know. She is so honest, so natural and humble too, so everybody feels comfortable with her. Her co actors always speak of her with affection, admiration and gratitude. I think she will be a very good mother hope it happens soon. :relaxed: :star:Yin and KHN had many things in common, I like him too.

:transforms:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Don't forget, this friday we will see inna in few months. Miss her so much.

:hooray2::biubiu:

Listen to your favorite live commentary and watch the movie together at home with 'YooInNa' in

Heol Watcha Party.
This Friday (27th Aug 21) at 10.00 P.M.(KST) the movie 'I Am Legend'

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS54cIaHcF5/?utm_medium=copy_link

6RCBbaP.jpg

9ISa2GN.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

©  watcha_kr instagram post
    During the rainy season, watching a movie at home is the rule  Check out the best love you can talk with while watching a movie this week  - 8/25 (Wednesday) 10pm Translator Hwang Seok-hee Knives Out 8/27 (Fri) 10pm Yoo In Na & Young bae Ko I Am Legend - A content over-immersion party where you watch a movie together while listening to your favorite live commentary, a Heol Watcha Party !

All her fans waiting for smart and lively commentary in the upcoming Heol Watcha Party this August 27, Friday! 

:issohappy:  :hwaiting:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Yoo In-na for Pizza Maru

Yoo In-na is the new brand ambassador of Pizza Maru. 

She's so cute and charming in this advertisement.

:foryou:

Instagram post today of
 © pizzamaru_official
     Delicious and diverse pizza parquet What's your favorite pizza parquet menu? Doo-to-do-to-do ⠀

I wonder what's the most popular pizza? Your favorite menu that comes to mind over and over again! My favorite menu that you can eat all day!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I really love this brand. They always promote their brand with inna photos, so we can see cute photos of her every week.

Waiting this pizza maru brand will release more photos of hers include bts of this photoshoot, I think, they must have ton of inna's photos to promote in the future^^.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yoo In-na is the new brand ambassador of Pizza Maru. 

She's so cute and charming in this advertisement. Imagine eating pizza looking at the beautiful and angelic face of Yoo In-na when you go to a Pizza Maru branch and you will see some posters and ads of Yoo In-na and also in the boxes of Pizza Maru too when you take out and then ate pizzas at home. 

Pizza Maru model Yoo In-na 's picture put on the boxes of Pizza Maru.

Yoo In-na 's print ad photo placed on Pizza Maru stores and branches. 

Question: Is there a Pizza Maru branch in your countries? In Indonesia, there is a Pizza Maru branch.

instagram @pizzamaru.id 

• Like 1