[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

We now saw the first teaser of Snowdrop! I want more teasers with the other main casts to come in the coming days and also posters of every characters in the drama and official poster of it. What if JTBC will release some more teasers introducing every characters in Snowdrop?  I'm imagining of what will be the poster would look like. I also want to see their press conference with the whole main casts too. I hope Yoo In-na will attend the press conference this time with Jisoo and Jung Hae In and other casts of Snowdrop. 

:issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

They moves it to sept?? Yass 1 more month hope they'll not delay it again... finally snowdrop is coming! :elated:

No, September is "Lost", followed by Lee Young Ae's drama, and then in December Snowdrop will premiere.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Not sure, according to official twitter, the drama detective(i don't know the name) will air on 4th Sep, if it has 16 Eps, it will end on 24th Oct, the snowdrop will come on last week of Oct or the first weekend of Nov, Right?

This is just my guess, but hope it will be correct guess^^ Nov better than Dec, hahaha

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Not sure, according to official twitter, the drama detective(i don't know the name) will air on 4th Sep, if it has 16 Eps, it will end on 24th Oct, the snowdrop will come on last week of Oct or the first weekend of Nov, Right?

This is just my guess, but hope it will be correct guess^^ Nov better than Dec, hahaha

I'm also confused what was the exact airing date of Snowdrop but still we have to wait. 

I have an idea, starting from now that the first teaser of Snowdrop was aired, let us make and post in this forum a very creative character poster for Yoo In-na as her role of Dra. Kang Chung Ya in Snowdrop as a surgeon who is very smart, talented and charming. Of course, she will be wearing white. Let your creativity shows, you can use different ways to show how will Yoo In-na 's character poster be like in Snowdrop. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

hello everyone just wanted to let everyone know that i won't be able to post anymore in the thread due to personal reasons. i will be inactive for arround 6-7 months i might get back or might not.

from now on @LovelyBirdAndYoo will be the new author of the thread ..

i hope you guys will understand my situation .

thanks !!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

hello everyone just wanted to let everyone know that i won't be able to post anymore in the thread due to personal reasons. i will be inactive for arround 6-7 months i might get back or might not.

from now on @LovelyBirdAndYoo will be the new author of the thread ..

i hope you guys will understand my situation .

thanks !!

Huhu i hope you alright..take care and see you again in 7months!!:please:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, innayoooos said:

@innayoooos  thanks to you for start YooInNas thread!

I hope, whatever it is, it get better and you can comeback.  

Take care.  Good vibes :star:            :transforms:  :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lunita said:

@innayoooos  thanks to you for start YooInNas thread!

I hope, whatever it is, it get better and you can comeback.  

Take care.  Good vibes 

Is it possible to merge the old thread of Yoo In-na and this new one? I want it to be connected because all the news, updates and shows of her were from the old forum before this forum was created. I hope you understand what I mean. I don't want Yoo In-na 's first thread here in soompi to be left and created a new one. Can we contact the admin of  soompi if he/she can do it? Can I ask if you all agree with me because I think Yoo In-na's first thread had also many pages now before it was closed because of this new thread created and you know that if we merge the two forum, the old and new we will get to see more number of replies that will appear on Soompi topics. 

Do you know the  link of Yoo In-na 's first forum in soompi? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Rogue85 said:

I don't want Yoo In-na 's first thread here in soompi to be left and created a new one. Can we contact the admin of  soompi if he/she can do it? Can I ask if you all agree with me because I think Yoo In-na's first thread had also many pages now before it was closed because of this new thread created and you know that if we merge the two forum, the old and new we will get to see more number of replies that will appear on Soompi topics. 

Here is the link to Yoo In Na's first thread. But as you all know, it's already archived and closed. So we probably can not merge her first thread with the existing second thread!

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/272446-yoo-in-na-유인나/

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Here is the link to Yoo In Na's first thread. But as you all know, it's already archived and closed. So we probably can not merge her first thread with the existing second thread!

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/272446-yoo-in-na-유인나/

Can we contact the admin of soompi if we can merge the two thread because afterall this new thread was only created January 2021. I also don't know what was the important reason of creating a new and separate thread for Yoo In-na because it seems like starting all over again. I wanted all new and old Yoo In-na fans to know more about her from the beginning of her career to the present. It shows that Yoo In-na 's new thread is starting from the beginning again unlike other korean stars thread that never starts again. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Rogue85 said:

Can we contact the admin of soompi if we can merge the two thread because afterall this new thread was only created January 2021. I also don't know what was the important reason of creating a new and separate thread for Yoo In-na because it seems like starting all over again.

Archived threads can not be retrieved. So the members have to open new threads instead. And since her first thread has been deactivated already, it's impossible to merge two threads together. This is not happening only with Yoo In Na's thread. Check out the directory and you will see some members had to open new threads for other celebrities as their first threads ended up being archived!

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/277013-actors-actresses-official-threads-directory-last-updated-290721/?tab=comments#comment-22179172

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Archived threads can not be retrieved. So the members have to open new threads instead. And since her first thread has been deactivated already, it's impossible to merge two threads together. This is not happening only with Yoo In Na's thread. Check out the directory and you will see some members had to open new threads for other celebrities as their first threads ended up being archived!

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/277013-actors-actresses-official-threads-directory-last-updated-290721/?tab=comments#comment-22179172

Thank you for the reply @gm4queen but I am saddened because there is no way to merge the old and the new thread of Yoo In-na. I'm hoping that there will come a time that that would be possible too because old thread is very important also. Some websites have an option to merge thread if it's connected to or requested by it's members but thanks for giving the answers.

• Like 3

NOTICE

As of the request by @innayoooos, I have transferred Yoo In Na's thread to @LovelyBirdAndYoo short while ago. Now @LovelyBirdAndYoo has the privilege to change the thread title and the 1st post of the thread accordingly! Feel free to contact me if you need further instructions on how to manage the thread yourself!

- by gm4queen

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

NOTICE

As of the request by @innayoooos, I have transferred Yoo In Na's thread to @LovelyBirdAndYoo short while ago. Now @LovelyBirdAndYoo has the privilege to change the thread title and the 1st post of the thread accordingly! Feel free to contact me if you need further instructions on how to manage the thread yourself!

- by gm4queen

Thanks for your kind and everything you have done for this thread.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

YOO IN NAs PHOTOS I FOUND IN THE OLD THREAD. It's very enteresting go back and read from old interviewes done to our lovely, and then very young Inna at her first steps managed the TVmedia 

:elated:                         Just keep shipping, just keep swimming...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljv0zmMV9w1qi2v4ho1_500.gif

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljv7z6ZIqX1qi2v4ho1_500.gif

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljpdlf13qF1qi2v4ho1_400.jpg

cr; yoo in na's daum cafe

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/nn/2011/04/19/201104190859281001_1.jpg

tumblr_ljpdlf13qF1qi2v4ho1_400.jpg

• Blob 1