[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Editor Yoo InNa is great in planning and managing this photoshoot, little cute Soi expressed her emotion in every photos that inna suggested to her.:fullofhearts:

But really hopeless that there are no more photos of inna, just only two that we saw in early morning. Why YG didn't post more inna photos, I can't really understand them. :neutral:

Original post from YG in naver

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=31968530&memberNo=33889228

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I want korean fashion icon, Yoo In-na comeback soon! I like and love her sense of styles in all of her korean dramas and magazine covers too. I want her to be active again in making magazine covers and drama again. 

• Like 2

On 7/19/2021 at 4:56 PM, Kdramabae said:

I alsooooo want thaaaat to happen 

Looks like Yoo In-na is creating a new image because other don't recognized her with her new black with bangs hairstyle. I think the viewers used to think of Yoo In-na as her image in her past korean dramas with long medium brown hair style without bangs. 

Which hair color and hairstyle style do you want for Yoo In-na ? 

For me, I want her long brown hair style without bangs  back !!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I prefer long brown hair, i think she looks so cool in that style, but short hair and long black hair made her look different. Actually I think thick black bang hair not fit to her, I don't knowI  I think it made her looks strange from past, but still so cute and beautiful for me:7555_attack:

W8OwM3X.jpg

oLknGTD.jpg

USbDFsM.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 7/20/2021 at 4:39 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I prefer long brown hair, i think she looks so cool in that style, but short hair and long black hair made her look different. Actually I think thick black bang hair not fit to her, I don't knowI  I think it made her looks strange from past, but still so cute and beautiful for me

I made an experiment too, I asked someone and show first the new picture of Yoo In-na with black, short with bangs hairstyle in Veilment radio event and I told him if he knew who is she. She did not recognized her. But when I show the photo of Yoo In-na with long brown hair style, he easily and very quick to say and tell me that it was Yoo In-na. That's what I'm trying to say, Yoo In-na was very easily recognized with her long brown hairstyle before than her new darker black, short with bangs and eyebrows hidden too. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Yoo In-na was very easily recognized with her long brown hairstyle before than her new darker black, short with bangs and eyebrows hidden too. 

one reason could be that she has had long brown hair all along. People get used to her look like that.

Last time YIN had black hair was during the filming of High Kick Through the Roof, and she easily pulled that off:partyblob:.

After 11 years, maybe she herself has become tired of that hairstyle and color? Just maybe.

Also, it's likely that we won't be able to see brown-hair YIN for a long time.

It's said that it'd be very difficult and harmful to dye your hair, after dying it black, right?

Everyone have a happy Wednesday

• Like 2
  • Love 2

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite actress? What was she like? Was she more beautiful in real life? :love:

Or do you want to meet her? What would the meeting be like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

On 7/22/2021 at 1:48 PM, sgclear said:

The new cf of Yoo In-na for a Handwash " On The Body " brand was released and posted first by her manager 

@ys870922

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRnUpS1lOv1/?utm_medium=share_sheet

on his instagram account and then posted also by @ygad_official instagram account too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRngk96HUMj/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Good to know that they show support to her so that her fans will know too... 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

FINAL SHOOTING, GODDBYE SNOWDROP AFTER A LONG JOURNEY.

CONGRATS  TO OUR QUEEN YOOINNA !  :foryou:  :hwaiting:  

:star:

INNA'S SUCH A GOOD ACTRESS, I MISS HER. SHE DESERVES THE BEST DRAMAS AS A LEADING ACTRESS.  :heart:    :love:  scenes from  "The Spies Who Love Me", 2020

On 7/20/2021 at 12:38 AM, Rogue85 said:

Looks like Yoo In-na is creating a new image

I think so too. 

She looks still pretty of course, but a bit older with this new hair style. She said she wants to play a mother character now. 

After my opinion she looks better , more beautiful without bangs. And if it should be black then I would like long hair., still without bangs. :relaxed:  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 7/23/2021 at 4:17 AM, Lunita said:

I think so too. 

She looks still pretty of course, but a bit older with this new hair style. She said she wants to play a mother character now. 

After my opinion she looks better , more beautiful without bangs. And if it should be black then I would like long hair., still without bangs. 

Which hairstyle do you want for her?

1. Short, black with bangs 

2. Long, brown without bangs 

Comment your reply and why? 

For me, her 2021 look was very different from her 2019 hairstyle. Yoo In-na with bangs covers her eyebrows, forehead and half of her eyes too so others would not be able to recognized her at once with that. She even ponytail her very short hair too. I prefer also the one without bangs, and long hairstyle for her too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Good morning! New update about Yoo In-na today!

:what!:

On July 23, 2021 online content streaming service Watcha announced that they will be launching the 'Hull Watcha Party' campaign in which Yoo In-na, Han Yeri and writer Joo Homin will participate.

Hull Watcha Party is a campaign to listen to voice commentary (comments and explanations) in real-time from various artists, they will act as hosts and share thoughts for behind-the-scenes stories of production and shooting while watching movies with participating guests.

Yoo In-na will be hosting the commentary for the movie 'I Am Legend' Meanwhile, the campaign will be airing from August 27 to August 30 at 10 PM KST on Watcha.

[ Source : Newsen EBN on Naver ]

-----------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/HoneyYooDdalgi/status/1418383571450961922?s=19

• Like 2
  • Love 2