[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Became a radio DJ and read the heartwarming stories of consumers. 

© https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=31576572&memberNo=33889228

She's very beautiful wearing that purple outfit. I can't wait to see her again in a new korean drama and I want her to do at least 2 drama series this year and more CF to come!

• Love 2

YES!  SNOWDROP BROADCAST  DECEMBER  3 TO  JANUARY 22 !!  

Thank you !    :sweet:      :happyshakes:  :happydance:

PS: Broadcast date is exactly the same Lee Dong Wook said when they asked about his film broadcast. He said both f. had same date approx. uuuhh :heart2beat::lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kdramabae said:

Sorry... But I am not happy.. It is too late and only 16 ep after so much wait! Yoo in na should take another drama soon

Agree its so late :(

Well i hope she already have another project in the pocket at least a movie where the shooting time is not for so long, otherwise we'll get inna drought again :sweats:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Agree its so late :(

Well i hope she already have another project in the pocket at least a movie where the shooting time is not for so long, otherwise we'll get inna drought again 

Yeah, it's late, I understand but at least we have a date now and many photos etc.

So I feel happy anyway. :flushed::blush: 

Agree, I hope she can have one more project this year, maybe something different like a variety show, Idk, something like that :) my dream: maybe she must have time to get married? :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

On 7/14/2021 at 5:40 PM, RollyPenny said:

Agree its so late 

Well i hope she already have another project in the pocket at least a movie where the shooting time is not for so long, otherwise we'll get inna drought again 

I want a Yoo In-na korean movie starring this year 2021 and I wish YG will take good care of her as an actress. We all waited for Snowdrop drama because she was in the casts but I think she should also accept other drama series just like other casts of Snowdrop did. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Throwback Thursday ...   I really missed the long light brown hair style of Yoo In-na these days. I think she colored her hair black because of her new role in her upcoming JTBC drama series " Snowdrop " because her co-stars were also have black hairs and I think she would be connected to one of them.

--------------------------------

For me, Yoo In-na was best known and easily remembered when she has a long brown hair style just like in Goblin and Touch Your Heart kdrama. Her hair was cut too short in her hairstyle in the movie New Year Blues. She was recognized  easier and loved  by the viewers with her long brown hairstyle.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

hope someday then can play together in a drama or movie where they can play mother and children 

Wowww, new photos of inna, these two girl are so cute. And yess looking forward when they will have some projects together, drama series, movie or CF.

I think inna will have new set of profile photos too, you shouldn't go to studio just for take care and cheer up little cute girl, right?^^ hahaha, this just my guess.

Hope and looking forward that inna will have new profile photos. And YG will post her new pics soon.

:doggie::elated:

• Like 4

Yoo In-na Cherishes Park Soi 

Yoo In-na and Park Soi

YG artists Yoo In-na and Park Soi 

© yg_stage IG 

Actress Park So-yi, special pictorial released .

The second gift I prepared for Soi! 'Yoo In-na' cherishes 'Park So-yi'

The pictorial I planned has been released .

Yoo In-na  "Later, when Soi became an adult and saw the pictorial

If satisfactory results were recorded I thought it would be nice Soi has in this pictorial I wanted special and precious feelings to be recorded." .

Surprise notice Tonight! Soi's special photo shoot machine.

Published on Naver Post See you again in a little bit

© yg_stage IG 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Park So-yi and Yoo In-na's special pictorial

On Wednesday, YG Entertainment released a special pictorial of Park So-yi on the actor's content channel YG STAGE.

In the pictorial, Park So-yi crossed the clear and mournful atmosphere with her unrivaled eyes and expression. The tone-down red dress and wave hairstyle of Park So-yi drew attention with a look reminiscent of the main character in a fairy tale.

In particular, Park So-yi's special pictorial added speciality as actress Yoo In-na participated as an editor, taking charge of concept planning to on-site proceedings. Yoo In-na tried to bring Park So-yi's charm to life in each cut, including presenting various acting situations to Park So-yi to lead him to perform his emotions during filming.

Yoo In-na said, "I was impressed and fell in love with So-yi's facial expressions and acting on the screen! So I was so happy to meet So-yi and her agency," she said, expressing her affection for Park.

She continued, "Since Soyee is still young, I hope that adults can choose the concept of the pictorial and lead it. When Soyee becomes an adult and sees the pictorial, I hope that the results will be recorded." I wanted to record the special and precious feelings of 10-year-old Soyee in this pictorial. For example, it feels like a fairy tale. It's a generous innocence that doesn't contain greed at all. I think Soyee has different energy than other kids," she said, expressing her intention to plan a special photo shoot.

Behind-the-scenes footage of Park So-yi's original charm in a special photo shoot can be found on YG STAGE Naver Post and Instagram channels on the night of the 16th.

WUHltlH.jpg

Uhjfard.jpg

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003517182

(Translated auto by naver app)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I think inna will have new set of profile photos too, you shouldn't go to studio just for take care and cheer up little cute girl, right?^^ hahaha, this just my guess.

Hihi no she planned it herself. She was the editor for this pictorial.

Our unnie is so multitalented 

But I do wish YG is planning to release a new profile for her also plsssss jebal

Edit Sorry I saw it late that you posted the article already hihi so you already know that she is the editor and on site manager 

Question : I wonder if inna was the one who took photos too??

Can't wait tonight when more photos will be released and maybe a making film tooo and we might see inna tooo hahah wishing 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

Edit Sorry I saw it late that you posted the article already hihi so you already know that she is the editor and on site manager 

Can't wait tonight when more photos will be released and maybe a making film tooo and we might see inna tooo hahah wishing 

Yesss, beautiful talented editor will grand open tonight^^ Wishing to see inna too.

This reminded me that few months ago, inna was practiced little to be editor in IU's MV, and for this time she may do it all management in this photoshoot^^, Can't wait for tonight.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

On 7/16/2021 at 12:01 PM, innayoooos said:

Hihi no she planned it herself. She was the editor for this pictorial.

Our unnie is so multitalented 

But I do wish YG is planning to release a new profile for her also plsssss jebal

Let's wait and see it YG will also post photos and behind the scenes videos of the special pictorial of Park Soi where we can see Yoo In-na too as the talented editor of the photoshoot. I also wanted it to be posted in YG Stage official Youtube Channel. 

YG Entertainment must be very creative in introducing their new talents and also maintaining their loyal talents too just like Yoo In-na who is very dedicated to YG, her beloved agency for a long time. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Rogue85 said:

YG Entertainment must be very creative in introducing their new talents and also maintaining their loyal talents too just like Yoo In-na who is very dedicated to YG, her beloved agency for a long time

Totally agree!, inna should get good things from YG from things she has did for her company long long time

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 7/16/2021 at 1:14 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Totally agree!, inna should get good things from YG from things she has did for her company long long time

MBC drama " The Spies Who Loved Me " / The Spy Who Loved Me aired in October-December  2020 with Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan. 

I don't want Yoo In-na to be behind the cameras.. by being an editor in chief during a photoshoot. I want her to be in front of the camera again by doing drama, movies, cf 's and variety show because her fans really miss her so much and you can see it on the comment section of YG stage IG account. 

I would like to see Yoo In-na taking photos of herself and posting it on her official instagram account just like other korean celebrities. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1