[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

41 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

A few days ago, i read news about SSK move from her old agency to edam (iu's agency) I suddenly hope that someday inna will move to edam too^^

Somehow I feel inna will not leave YG. She'll stay there for as long as they let her.:joy:

She seems to be comfortable in YG

• Like 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, sgclear said:

Somehow I feel inna will not leave YG. She'll stay there for as long as they let her.:joy:

Yes, she feels YG is her family. So sad to say that she will stay with YG for long time :sweat: Hope and looking forward that YG will pay more attention with inna than past.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, innayoooos said:

did you guys saw that inna's manager posted about js in his ig. i think now he will manage js as well. 

he only posts about the actors he

Might be bec... Yoo in na and jisoo both are in that drama and their schedules for acting will be same... So maybe yg thought that manger will help jisoo for drama,while blackpink's manager is in LA

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sgclear said:

she's been in YG more than the years she's been with IU LOL

but also dara who stayed with YG more than inna recently left the agency so for me it is possible that inna will do it toooo.

2 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Hope and looking forward that YG will pay more attention with inna than past.

If they can't pay more attention to her atleast do their minimum job. 

promoting their artists is literally their job. but it's been god knows how many days and 1 month from the day both her CF's came out and they still haven't posted about her. they should have done it then. i have lost hope tbh that they are even gonna upload anything.

1 hour ago, Kdramabae said:

Might be bec... Yoo in na and jisoo both are in that drama and their schedules for acting will be same... So maybe yg thought that manger will help jisoo for drama,while blackpink's manager is in LA

Yeah looks good enough of a reason ....

3 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

could you tell me when did they have script reading?

yess it was on october 5 last year. there are only js pics that are here eventhough the manager is not in them but people said that he was inna's manager

in this one you can see him a little 

• Like 3

Wait this just clicked me now but what if the reason yg isn't promoting inna anymore is because the contract expired and she is actually leaving ???????

but it's really rare that actresses change agencies while working on a project ahhhhh i just want her to leave that company asap

10 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

To think about manager Isn't it a bit similar with tyh dont you think? They put ojs manager in charge for new hot artist huhu..

yeah the only difference is ojs was jobless for years while inna is fully booked and doing her job  :joy: :joy:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

yeah the only difference is ojs was jobless for years while inna is fully booked and doing her job   

Yeah and that makes me feel upset more I feel that they treated her as if she's 'done' in this business like oys was while we know shes far from that..:(

Well i guess we still have to wait after snowdrop, please snowdrop coming soon!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, innayoooos said:

yess it was on october 5 last year. there are only js pics that are here eventhough the manager is not in them but people said that he was inna's manager

This date was before inna accepted this drama, so he might be now manager both inna and js.

This make me realize that somtime when manager posted photos about filming set, he might not be with inna as we expected but he was there with js, hard to say my feeling  now:neutral:

18 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Well i guess we still have to wait after snowdrop, please snowdrop coming soon!!

Hope after this drama end, everything will be clearer and better^^

• Like 3

On 7/8/2021 at 8:56 PM, innayoooos said:

Wait this just clicked me now but what if the reason yg isn't promoting inna anymore is because the contract expired and she is actually leaving ???????

but it's really rare that actresses change agencies while working on a project ahhhhh i just want her to leave that company asap

yeah the only difference is ojs was jobless for years while inna is fully booked and doing her job  

Oh! So, the hot topic now in this forum is the big question if Yoo In-na will leave her long time agency which is YG just like what Dara did recently that she said good bye to her agency? I think the answer will depends on Yoo In Na because we really don't know what are her plans now and in the future. All we have to do is wait.... 

:teaze:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

This date was before inna accepted this drama, so he might be now manager both inna and js.

Yeah i realized this too.

what's even more sad is that since the script reading took place before inna accepted we might not even get her script reading picture with the whole cast. every other fandom will enjoy their favourite actors script reading pictures except for us. 

it will make me very jealous LOL sorry but this is the truth. 

And also reminds me of how there were no script reading pics for nyb or tswlm i guess now sd to. we will get through this.

why are we always getting robbed.

at this point we should be called the "robbed fandom" 

25 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

hard to say my feeling  now:neutral:

Same for me you are not the only one freind

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

9 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Hi,I comming always late to comment hahah.. thanks for sharing! OK, remember Yin first said no to snowdrop? and we were like.. WHAT?! well maybe it was bcs all that change about sharing the manager with this new YGstar js, maybe she+manager didn't know what was the best for Yin. I have had the feeling that she has been in process to leave YG since early 2020, I don't know but YG hasn't been a good agency for Yin for a long time, except "Goblin" where "she was AMAZING", she has said then that she not always could feel satisfied with the offer she got and it could be very difficult sometimes for actors, where she also has had some periods without acting. So all that + IUs new Agency could be the reason to finally leave YG...(yeeeii ) + as you said her contract is getting to the end now, right? well, I want her to leave hahah  :D  I cannot imagine other reason for her low profile that Agency-contract-bussines reason, really.  She has been absent approx 3 months now. It's a very long time for an actress.

I want her to be happy, to be mother, get a family being really loved by the lucky lover guy!

(I still hope that guy is LDW :rolleyes::lol: )  She wants to be mother bf 40ys, she said so. :star:

I'm sure she will be AMAZING in SNOWDROP and the most beautiful too.! :heart::blush:

PS: How many actors have IUs Ag.?  do you know?

:doggie:      :hooray2:                    :piggie:  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lunita said:

How many actors have IUs

I think so only one.. Who has recently joined 

And guys as far as I remember... There aren't any script reading images of any actor except jisoo... Might be bec it is her 1st drama.. And remember how much protest was going on at that time against snowdrop, so might be jtbc want to keep the locations wraped... Don't worry in na is very intelligent and  will solve any problem (I hope there aren't any )

And as far as yg is concerned.. I also hope she should leave it ,as I really don't want to see her as actress again..although seeing her as actress will also be okay. I hope she do a horror movie  ♥ 

• Like 4

The Veilment or scrub body cleanser THE MOMENT Love Edition will be released, and model Yoo In-na has released a video on Youtube. 

Subscribe to Veilment Youtube Channel

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Yesss, finally we have a new video, photos and also new look of inna.

She ao cute, beautiful and her voice so sweet. I love her look with lilac dress and long black hair so much.

Thanks to Veilment for this precious  things to us

:elated::fullofhearts:

Here is the website of veilment

https://m.veilment.co.kr/product/사전예약-벨먼-내추럴-스파-더-모먼트-러브에디션-바디워시/128/category/83/display/1/

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Waaah new videos are so amazing. She looks like a fairy in these videos right ??? The pretty tops and all flowers and the background, I also liked the music in the video so calming and relaxing. It took them so long to upload but atleast they did it. Maybe inna had packed schedule in May so they postponed it to July ...

Woww inna has no drama for 6 months and still doing CF's for 3 different brands. Imagine her power when snowdrop airs. Wowwwwwwwww 

Eventhough I don't expect anything from YG stage but hopefully some pictures are released of her in these pretty outfits :) 

I think there might be more videos coming because it said episode 1 in one of these videos so maybe there are more episodes more beautiful inna ?? Huhu we will see 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1