[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

YUHUUUUUUUUU finally a update even though small about inna <33

OP said she answered questions so it means inna talked to them as well which is so sweet of her i wish i can talk to her too and hear to her voice. OP is so lucky

Hmmm looks like she is a spy who takes disguise and completes her mission.

so exciting !!!

• Like 5

OP saw Yoo In Na at the filming set of Snowdrop at her Grandmother's house. 

As soon as I came to Incheon, I washed up and went to my grandmother's house!! I gave her potatoes and rice that I brought from the countryside.

But today is!!! It's the day of drama shooting on the roof of my grandmother's house!!

I looked at the changed house cause I heard that they were coming to film the drama "Snowdrop". It was amazing that this place has suddenly changed like a drama set.. I was wondering who would come, and Yoo In-na came!!!

I couldn't believe that she was in my grandma's house. It was interesting. Yoo In-na had a very nice voice.. I was surprised because her voice was so nice whenever she answered. I waited with my mom until the filming was over because my grandparents were very surprised by the sound of the action scene, but we came back to my house around 12 o'clock because we thought it would end too late. @h_affel)

The roof of my grandmother's house was really small and the storage was also really small, but there were so many props and shields. I wonder how they took all the things out of the storage and did it like that. But I had a lot of fun.

• Like 4

On 6/30/2021 at 2:16 PM, RollyPenny said:

Omg so there'll be action scene then, i hope it involve inna so exciting!!

Yeah, we already saw Yoo In-na in an action scene in her recent drama " The Spies Who Loved Me" and would it be the continuation of another action scene for her? Maybe a more intense action scenes for her but I know she can make it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 7/1/2021 at 11:32 AM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

New pic promote from pizzamaru.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQw-H0OlI0U/?utm_medium=copy_link

I love Pizza Maru, they have a very good styles and concepts of advertisement  including Yoo In Na as their new brand ambassador for Pizza Maru and I agree that they chosen the perfect image model and yes! they also included Yoo In Na's photo in the box of Pizza Maru. I like to have Pizza Maru branches in our country too so that I can eat and taste that kind of pizza.

Can I ask if what are the countries in the world with Pizza Maru branches? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 7/1/2021 at 1:16 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

sure that Indonesia have pizza maru because I have seen its ig account^^ 

They use Inna's pic for promote new products too.

https://instagram.com/pizzamaru.id?utm_medium=copy_link

Yes! Indonesia also has Pizza Maru branches too and Yoo In-na as the brand ambassador just like in Pizza Maru branches in Korea. I saw this ad on their official Instagram account and they are very lucky to have her as their newest brand ambassador. I hope that more countries like ours could also have their branches too so we can order that kind of pizza.

Reposted from @pizzamaru.id

Satisfy your cravings by getting the food you love from your favourite Korean Pizza Restaurant @Pizzamaru.id 
Just stay at home, We'll deliver your meals to your doorstep!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I wonder what will be the character of Yoo In Na in the upcoming JTBC drama " Snowdrop". We all knew that she will be playing the role of a surgeon, named Doctor Kang Chung Ya and she would probably wear white because of her profession. A new challenging role for her!

Hoping that she will cover more magazine covers in Korea while we are waiting for her comeback in the drama "Snowdrop" soon!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Half of 2021 has passed so let's do a recall of everything !! if i forgot anything please remind me :)

spacer.png

dec 28 - snowdrop confirmation

jan 8    - MC inna was confirmed for phone cleansing

jan 16  - Black haired inna mc for dingo music live ( our forum became pink forum on that day )

jan 29 - Yoo in na interview and pictures for w korea february issue were released

jan 30 - YG stage updated behind the scenes photos from w korea shoot

feb 1   - Inna attended NYB press conference in a beautiful white outfit ( she looked like a doll )

feb 9  - Phone cleansing episode 1

feb 10 - NYB released in cinemas !!

feb 11 - Cineplay interview with yoo inna, kim kangwoo, yoo yeonsook, lee yeonhee was released ( I enjoyed it so muchhh )

feb 14 - Inna attended NYB stage greetings also she participated in an ig live by sooyoung choi.

feb 16 - Phone cleansing episode 2

feb 23 - phone cleansing episode 3

feb 28 - Wedding MC inna in IU's managers wedding

mar 27 -  Narration in JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat episode.

april 3  -  Narration  in JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat episode.

april 13 - A little appearance of inna on IUTV

may 21 - Pizzamaru and daelasoo ads were released

SINCE THEN HIATUS !!

What were your favourite events so far ??  let's discuss !!

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

Half of 2021 has passed so let's do a recall of everything !! if i forgot anything please remind me :)

dec 28 - snowdrop confirmation

jan 8    - MC inna was confirmed for phone cleansing

jan 16  - Black haired inna mc for dingo music live ( our forum became pink forum on that day )

jan 29 - Yoo in na interview and pictures for w korea february issue were released

jan 30 - YG stage updated behind the scenes photos from w korea shoot

feb 1   - Inna attended NYB press conference in a beautiful white outfit ( she looked like a doll )

feb 10 - NYB released in cinemas !!

feb 11 - Cineplay interview with yoo inna, kim kangwoo, yoo yeonsook, lee yeonhee was released ( I enjoyed it so muchhh )

feb 14 - Inna attended NYB stage greetings also she participated in an ig live by sooyoung choi.

feb 28 - Wedding MC inna in IU's managers wedding

april 13 - A little appearance of inna on IUTV

may 21 - Pizzamaru and daelasoo ads were released

SINCE THEN HIATUS !!

When was phone cleasing aired, was it march?

My fave is may 21 because we got 2 ads out of nowhere and she looks soo stunning in both!  :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

Feb 2021 New variery show 'Phone Cleansing first bordcasted on MBC was 12th Feb 2021.

27 March 2021 and 3 Apr 2021 : Narration  in JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat episode.

I like phone cleansing because we could see her in three episodes in whole month, and May21 that have two news CF of her, new pics, new characters.

:elated::biubiu:

• Like 3
  • Love 1