[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

7 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

huh maybe she will be in the trailer directly lol

I think so we should become spies and shift to Korea for getting some news.

I think so in na noona is in jeju Island.. as manager sir just posted on instagram. 

Let's watch this video and specially the ending of this video.... ♥ 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

also i don't know if i posted this already but someone saw her filming at daegu with haein and jisoo on mar 21. But as obviously we got no pictures of our doctor kang.

Rough trans of the tweet :- Oh what day is it today ? daegu university shooting site and there is Jung haein, yoo inna and freaking jisoo from blackpink.

20 minutes ago, Kdramabae said:

think so we should become spies and shift to Korea for getting some news.

I think so in na noona is in jeju Island.. as manager sir just posted on instagram. 

LOL yes let's sleep outside YG building and follow yoo inna from there hahahahaha

i think it's just him and his wife on a pre pregnancy trip. they are celebrating her pregnancy and inna lol she is busy buying gifts hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Haha actually this is one of the thing that i feel amazed about her, her ninja skill! I mean shes popular enough to be noticeable but how come shes so hard to 'catch' by the public eyes :lol: really, kudos to her..

And hey maybe what @innayoooossaid is right shes busy shopping preparing for her soon to be born 'niece' and shopping for snowdrop film crew as filming should be nearing to end :D she always caring for other people after all

So lets keep a happy feeling waiting, fighting!

:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wow, happy news! so she is still filming, that's so good to know. I was a little worry but now I see she is really bussy and everything must be ok. 

What a beautiful place and Hotel!  Her manager's always with her when she has to film in others places, so they were i jeju island too. Good!

All that secret and no pics of others from the crew is maybe a promotion strategy then curiosity and desire to see the film increase..?! hahah   :blink::lol:  

Well we must wait to December to the broadcast to see her.  Patience.. :heart: :relaxed:

PS: @Rogue85 thank you very much for your replay, I have "My Secret Hotel" in my list again for this week. :D

• Like 3

On 6/27/2021 at 7:07 PM, Lunita said:

PS: @Rogue85 thank you very much for your replay, I have "My Secret Hotel" in my list again for this week. 

You're welcome ! @Lunita and now I am planning to rewatch Yoo In-na in the variety talk show " 77 Billion Love" while waiting her upcoming series of JTBC " Snowdrop " and hoping some good news and more updates about her in the coming days too. 

In 7.7 Billion Love, seven men and seven women from different countries, representing 7.7 billion population discuss different topics related to love, sharing the cultures, and taughts of the current generation. It was first aired February 10, 2020 - April 27, 2020 on JTBC network starring Yoo In-na, Shin Dong-yup, and Kim Hee-chul.h

An eye-opening and taught provoking series 7.7 Billion Love is a 2020 variety talk show directed by Gyo Jin Hwang. The guests will discuss real life concerns relating to love, dating, and long term relationships in an attempt to discover how love is perceived and acted upon in different parts of the world.

I don't know if Yoo In-na will going to have a long or short hairstyle in her upcoming drama in JTBC "Snowdrop" because we have not seen her behind the scenes photos of her filming the series yet and I think she is really privately filming but I want her to have a long hairstyle for this drama. She will be playing the role of a surgeon, Doctor Kang Chung Ya in this series and I hope we will going to have more news about that in the coming days. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yess, inna's news update from snowdrop, happy to know this.

And I have searched more of this extra, he also updated about filming set few weeks ago, so inna still working hard in her birthday month, fighting our inna.

You can go for more datail from his ig account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLnDiPs3Tr/?utm_medium=copy_link

:approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ohhhhh...... This filming has been long enough...

I hope it will end soon, like someone said earlier, maybe at the end of next month, and Inna can have a rest...

Somehow, i wish that she could take one more variety show before 2021 ends haha

• Like 4

Recently only, I watched Yoo In-na in the Official Music Video of a korean singer named Brian and the title of the song is In My Head. It was made years ago but I don't know the exact date and I wonder what was the age of Yoo In-na when she did this music video. 

This is the link on Youtube... try watching her for those who haven't seen it yet.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Rogue85 said:

Recently only, I watched Yoo In-na in the Official Music Video of a korean singer named Brian and the title of the song is In My Head. It was made years ago but I don't know the exact date and I wonder what was the age of Yoo In-na when she did this music video. 

This is the link on Youtube... try watching her for those who haven't seen it yet.

It's released in March 2010

• Like 3
  • Love 1

WELL one more guess from my side, please bear with me.

Lately i saw song joong ki and seo in guk posting about food trucks all together all at once. today doom at your service is ending and to thank his fans seo inguk posted pictures with all of his food trucks he recieved while filming, song joongki also did this at the end of vincenzo. 

MAYBE I MEAN MAYBE INNA WILL DO THIS TOO ?? MAYBE HER MANAGER WILL POST HER FT PICTURES AT THE END.

they are already filming 15 ep and inna didn't get any ft ? not possible for me 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Lately i saw song joong ki and seo in guk posting about food trucks all together all at once. today doom at your service is ending and to thank his fans seo inguk posted pictures with all of his food trucks he recieved while filming, song joongki also did this at the end of vincenzo. 

MAYBE I MEAN MAYBE INNA WILL DO THIS TOO ?? MAYBE HER MANAGER WILL POST HER FT PICTURES AT THE END.

Maybe your right because the manager of Yoo In-na will soon post about her filming Snowdrop if it was already aired and also from her agency. I also want some photos of Yoo In-na coming from JTBC still cuts too and I will be waiting for the behind the scenes that they will release per episode and that's after Snowdrop was aired. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Kim Go Eun already sent food truck to Jung Yumi who's filming Till the Morning Comes

So I bet she also did that for YIN, just no photos yet

• Like 1