[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

OK, let's have some fun. Can I start a topic here?

What's that one amazing fact you found out about YIN after getting to know her more?

Me first:

She reads so much!!! Some people may just say they like reading blah blah blah...  but she's definitely not merely saying that. How did I know this? When Jang Doyeon mentioned "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" on Funding Together and YIN's reaction there!! Also, she really KNEW the books that she recommended or gave as gifts on that show. That girl's a Gem!

I like reading myself and I have two giant bookcases in my home, but I feel I might not be confident enough to say so if standing in front her :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

OK GREAT i'll go next then !!

YIN is a good singer !!

Actually i didn't knew she wanted to be an idol. I knew that she has a good voice because i listened to her radio. But i learned it afterwards that she originally trained to be a singer. Not only does she sings great but she also have a great intrest in music. You all know that dingo music live right ? The way she was enjoying music there, same in blind date cafe, in funding together. Music means such a lot to her and she really is passionate abt it. It really suprises me that YIN who is really private person agreed to sing on mama alongside tablo, i was shocked by her talent.

26 minutes ago, sgclear said:

She reads so much!!! Some people may just say they like reading blah blah blah...  but she's definitely not merely saying that. How did I know this? When Jang Doyeon mentioned "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" on Funding Together and YIN's reaction there!! Also, she really KNEW the books that she recommended or gave as gifts on that show. That girl's a Gem!

This reminds me of how her manager made fun of her by saying that she usually packs a lot of books on her trips and then she reads 3-4 pages and then she sleeps, GIRL BECAUSE SAME. i do this too LOL   :joy:. Also she loves to read children books hahaha she's too cute

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ok... Next me

Yoo in na 's first drama as lead.. Queen in huyn's man broke all the records of cable dramas at that time...

And im the starting of every tvn drama a red screen appears which introduces tvn channel.. Actually it's in na noona's voice.

In na's high school name was sunae high school which has similar pronunciation as her name sunny in gonlin ♥ 

And one more thing.. All the dramas casting in na as supporting character are instant hit! High kick, greatest love, secret garden, my love from the star and goblin 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Music means such a lot to her and she really is passionate abt it. It really suprises me that YIN who is really private person agreed to sing on mama alongside tablo, i was shocked by her talent.

She doesn't seem like someone that gets shy easily, or that's afraid of doing something simply because she's not good at it. Quite impressive.

Like that time, First episode of Heroes, when MC asked her to dance.

Also, in the bts of TSWLM, YIN said that she couldn't dance but she WOULD do it whenever she's asked to

1 hour ago, Kdramabae said:

And im the starting of every tvn drama a red screen appears which introduces tvn channel.. Actually it's in na noona's voice.

Really???

doesn't sound like her... and I've watched so many tvN's dramas and variety shows

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, sgclear said:

She doesn't seem like someone that gets shy easily, or that's afraid of doing something simply because she's not good at it. Quite impressive.

The most impressive and 'unique' thing for me was realizing that she 'really' is not afraid to be herself anywhere with anyone, her dignity and respect for herself and others 'is real'.

InNa can be very private, humble, gentle, sweet and even shy, but she is very 'brave and strong' at the same time. She is 'sincere' and dares to be authentic 'even if she risks making a fool of herself'. A 'quality' that I especially value being she an actress and a celebrity. Bcs of that I think her personality is so attractive that sometimes it can come as a surprise especially for more egocentric or prejudiced type people. (Right?):)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, Lunita said:

She is 'sincere' and dares to be authentic 'even if she risks making a fool of herself'. A 'quality' that I especially value being she an actress and a celebrity. 

Well said!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

New photos of Yoo InNa

I think Dealasu apartment had opened project in fews days ago, but not had inna to attened. I don't know this project will have event or official date to open their project or not, hope it will have and inna will attend.^^

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQnz6pF_pD/?utm_medium=copy_link

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Seeing Yoo In Na in many photos wearing white always reminds me of her role in the upcoming JTBC drama series " Snowdrop " because she will be going to play the role of Doctor Kang Chung Ya, a surgeon. I think it will be another challenging role for Yoo In-na. 

I loved about Yoo In-na is her fashion styles maybe because she can wear anything she wants and it looks great to her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Since it's summers in korea and it's getting hot, i pray for inna's good health. i hope she is taking good care of herself and the staff and cast all are taking care of her. stay hydrated queen, as always I MISS YOU SO MUCH !! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 6/24/2021 at 11:45 AM, innayoooos said:

Since it's summers in korea and it's getting hot, i pray for inna's good health. i hope she is taking good care of herself and the staff and cast all are taking care of her. stay hydrated queen, as always I MISS YOU SO MUCH !! 

Yes, and I also wanted some updates about her filming Snowdrop together with the other casts. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 6/24/2021 at 4:21 PM, innayoooos said:

HER BEAUTIFUL SMILE 

Wherever you are i hope you are smiling and having lots of fun.

It's true, we smiled when we saw Yoo In-na smiling in her dramas, tv shows, cf, advertisements, and that was her charm to her followers and fans. I hope she could have an Instagram so that she could post her everyday smiles that will bring joy to her fans everyday and everywhere in the world.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello guys, I miss Inna, I can't stop to think in her very long disappearance and strange silence. Not only me, I read others also are confused, no answers, nothing from YG either, Idk.  Sorry, Just too long time, just a little bit too much.. :dissapointed::heartbreak:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 6/26/2021 at 8:29 PM, Lunita said:

Hello guys, I miss Inna, I can't stop to think in her very long disappearance and strange silence. Not only me, I read others also are confused, no answers, nothing from YG either, Idk.  Sorry, Just too long time, just a little bit too much..

Yeah,  but for now you can try watching her past dramas and tv shows while we are all waiting for her upcoming drama " Snowdrop "  as she will gonna play the role of a surgeon named Doctor Kang Chung Ya together with the other casts. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1