[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Hi people, just some thoughts today

One of my team's apps is about zodiac signs and astrology, and the app lets users comment and communicate with each other too. Today a user, who's a Gemini, wrote and I quote

"I don't have secrets. Just private person about my personal life."

I don't believe astrology much, but for those who do, maybe this can explain a little as to why YIN keeps her life private. Again, I like this about her.

Have a good day y'all

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Guys remember this awkward acting..... She really acted bad acting beautifully

Her skill in acting is very good, she made the viewers believed that she really was a bad actress^^ and she so cute in this scene too.

4 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Some good news. It's good to know that our inna is working in a good atmosphere.

Glad to hear this, and happy to know that all casts are close to each other. Can't wait to see all of them on the snowdrop's press conference, hope to see them have an interview together, it must be intereting to see that.

:hooray2::elated:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Yoo in na ranked 5th on the korean actresses popularity ranking in thier 30's, i think this was some poll result from a voting in japan. I am happy to see that she has fans in japan as well !!

https://rankingoo.net/articles/actor/00224a/5

The innocent charm is cute! 5th place is Yoo In Na!

Yoo In Na (born June 5, 1982) was selected as the 5th place!
In "Goblin- the great and lonley god" , she played Sunny, the president of the chicken shop, and demonstrated her heroine character. The charming performance shines brilliantly in every work! It is also popular with female viewers. The baby-faced visual that leaves an innocent atmosphere is very cute! The drama "The Spy Who Loved Me" broadcast in 2020 showed the same cuteness!

LOLOLOL "popular with female viewers" so funny that women like her too. LOL she has a charm everyone likes. 

OUR PRETTY INNA <333333

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 6/18/2021 at 7:00 PM, innayoooos said:

Yoo in na ranked 5th on the korean actresses popularity ranking in thier 30's, i think this was some poll result from a voting in japan. I am happy to see that she has fans in japan as well !!

https://rankingoo.net/articles/actor/00224a/5

The innocent charm is cute! 5th place is Yoo In Na!

Yoo In Na (born June 5, 1982) was selected as the 5th place!
In "Goblin- the great and lonley god" , she played Sunny, the president of the chicken shop, and demonstrated her heroine character. The charming performance shines brilliantly in every work! It is also popular with female viewers. The baby-faced visual that leaves an innocent atmosphere is very cute! The drama "The Spy Who Loved Me" broadcast in 2020 showed the same cuteness!

LOLOLOL "popular with female viewers" so funny that women like her too. LOL she has a charm everyone likes. 

OUR PRETTY INNA <333333

The charming performance shines brilliantly in every work..... ♥ ♥.....

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Just saw this. So now eugene also taking a new drama. wow !!

I just wish that inna has a new drama for us too. almost everyone in snowdrop is already accepting new roles but we have no news about inna. I miss her very much hopefully we will see her before this month ends. It's yoo inna month (june) and we spent it without any inna news, still 12 days remain for inna month to be over !!

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 7:16 PM, innayoooos said:

Just saw this. So now eugene also taking a new drama. wow !!

I just wish that inna has a new drama for us too. almost everyone in snowdrop is already accepting new roles but we have no news about inna. I miss her very much hopefully we will see her before this month ends. It's yoo inna month (june) and we spent it without any inna news, still 12 days remain for inna month to be over !!

People from snowdrop are taking new dramas... While here we are... who don't even has a single still of in na from snowdrop.... Why no one is sending food truck for herrrrrrr

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Maybe innna will consider or accept new drama when snowdrop finish filming. May be she need to focus on present job, just like she accepted snowdrop when she finished TSWLM.

So we still having hope for her good news soon.

2 hours ago, innayoooos said:

The charming performance shines brilliantly in every work! It is also popular with female viewers. The baby-faced visual that leaves an innocent atmosphere is very cute! 

I really love this!! 100% agree with them.

:heart4:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

People from snowdrop are taking new dramas... While here we are... who don't even has a single still of in na from snowdrop.... Why no one is sending food truck for herrrrrrr

Yesss I can relate to you so much. Sometimes I just scream in my room alone why whyyyy just whyyyy. Ahhh miss her so much. Exactly not even one single picture of her. 

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Maybe innna will consider or accept new drama when snowdrop finish filming. May be she need to focus on present job, just like she accepted snowdrop when she finished TSWLM.

So we still having hope for her good news soon.

I wonder why is it taking so much time on her part. I hope that she really has a lot of screentime on snowdrop because she is filming for sooooooo long.......

I want our wait to be fruited with lots of inna scenes. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Kdrama title : The Spies Who Loved Me 

Casts : Yoo In Na, Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan 

Genres : Action, Romance, Comedy, Drama 

Network : MBC 

Date Aired : October 21 - December 17, 2020 

In the korean drama, The Spies Who Loved Me, Yoo In Na had a scene where she was doing a sport which is target shooting, it said that it was Kang Ah Reum's stress reliever. I loved the story of The Spies Who Loved Me because it has many twists in the story and many big revelations too. 

Yoo In Na  ( as  Kang Ah Reum )  

One thing I would like to see  Yoo In Na using the gun playing the role of Kang Ah Reum in The Spies Who Loved Me. Is it possible to have a Season 2 of The Spies Who Loved Me ? I think there are many things left behind and many questions to be answered. 

Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Rogue85 said:

Is it possible to have a Season 2 of The Spies Who Loved Me ? I think there are many things left behind and many questions to be answered. 

The chance that TSWLM has a second season is extremely slim, considering its not even average ratings. Poor MBC.

That said, I like her actings more in that drama, more so than in TYH. Kang Ah Reum is more challenging of a role and has more layers to her. So I'm really looking forward to Snowdrop.

And hope her future dramas will mostly be aired on tvN, JTBC, and KBS at least.

Edited by sgclear
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 6/19/2021 at 9:49 AM, sgclear said:

The chance that TSWLM has a second season is extremely slim, considering its not even average ratings. Poor MBC.

That said, I like her actings more in that drama, more so than in TYH. Kang Ah Reum is more challenging of a role and has more layers to her. So I'm really looking forward to Snowdrop.

And hope her future dramas will mostly be aired on tvN, JTBC, and KBS at least.

MBC's The Spies Who Loved Me starring Yoo In Na, Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan is iQIYI Original and I hope it could also be watched in other platforms too someday.

I wanted a Season 2 where Derek Hyun played by Lim Ju Hwan will be back on the life of her wife Kang Ah Reum played by Yoo In Na in the drama series and also what happened to Derek Hyuns mother and to Tinker too.

Lim Ju Hwan and Yoo In Na 

( as Derek Hyun and Kang Ah Reum ) in The Spies Who Loved Me 

I was also amazed by the great onscreen chemistry of Yoo In Na and her second male lead who was Lim Ju Hwan. They played the role of husband and wife in the series.

Lim Ju Hwan also received the MBC Drama Awards 2020 as the Excellence Actor Awards in a drama. He really did well portraying the role of Derek Hyun and I think he was not the bad guy in the series.

Yoo In Na  ( as Kang Ah Reum ) 

Yoo In Na is very cute and charming in that black outfit during the press conference of The Spies Who Loved Me last year. She's really one of the fashion icons in Korea and I loved her fashion styles too. 

• Like 4

I have read Jung Hae In's interview, and he mentioned to Snowdrop. He said that he will be filming continue untill summer.

I think maybe it means August or September plus post production around 1-2 months, so this drama might be aired in october as soon as possible, it's faster than expected.

and this is just my guess, what about you guys opinion?.

Now I'm counting days to october now^^ hope my guess is right!

:elated::hooray2:

Source

https://www.allurekorea.com/2021/06/19/miracle-awakening-정해인/

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 6/19/2021 at 10:51 PM, innayoooos said:

I don't know about the drama but I am now counting days till August. For yoo inna casting news in a lead role LOL 

I think so too. I hope October is the final date too. 

All we know about Yoo In Na 's role in the upcoming  Snowdrop drama is she will be going to play the role of a surgeon named Kang Chung Ya ( a doctor ) and that's all we already knew from the news and write ups since Yoo In Na don't have any social media accounts. I hope she will be having at least one soon just like other korean stars. 

She looks like a Barbie Doll in this photo wearing that simple pink feathery dress & outfit. She really shines in any fashion styles she wear with her long beautiful legs and I like the sandals she wore in that photo. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2