[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

I also wanted Yoo In Na to have a period drama where she will going to wear like this one. If you really miss Yoo In Na, try to watch again one of her drama series titled " Queen In Hyun's Man " also known as Queen And I. You will surely loved it. 

This is from the scene from Queen In Hyunsman also known as Queen And I aired on 2012 where Yoo In Na was the female lead and her leading men were Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Jin Woo. 

While re-watching it, for me, I find it that Yoo In Na had more chemistry on her second leading man Kim Jin Woo so I want them to reunite again in another korean drama someday. 

Date Aired : April 18-June 7, 2012

Genre : Romance, Fantasy

No. of Episodes : 16

:heart4:

#YooInNa
#HappyBirthdayYooInNa
#HappyYooInNaDay
#LovingYooEveryDay
 #유인나

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Where are you inna unnie?? I miss you so much my happy pill  :sad1:

Are you happy now days, because if you are happy i am happy too :) 

What are you working on secretly and quietly. Hope you will let us know sooon :dorashakes:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

hello everyone!hope everyone is okey and safe and healthy because we need to be.

anyway, i just finished watching the drama taxi driver and while watching it it came to me that the ML of the drama could also make a good chemistry with our YIN.really.they are of the same age i think:D and he is single too.what am i saying here.pardon me.:sweatingbullets:

i think the ML of the kdrama taxi driver is LEE JI HOON.quite familiar his first name.

that's all for now folks.please stay safe and let us all be healthy.:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Nothing to do just searching about inna's news^^, and I found pics of pizzamaru's store and product with inna's photo from naver website. Little piece things may be not related directly but make me smile and give me encouragement for waiting her new works and news.

:fullofhearts::elated:

yqJ9gGn.jpg

UYkPwQ9.jpg

f4i2mvb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

YOOINNA as best supporting actress, Goblin, , Soompi Award. :heartxoxo:

"The Secret Message" , Queen YOO IN NA     :heart:  :love:

cfd98e510fb30f24597fdafcce95d143ac4b0333.jpg

2950635046_9bf0c6d4_img_3010.jpg

Spoiler

2950635046_3f2b6230_img_3011.jpg

Edited by serenilmauve
Please follow soompi rules and hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 6/13/2021 at 9:06 AM, Lunita said:

YOOINNA as best supporting actress, Goblin, , Soompi Award. :heartxoxo:

"The Secret Message" , Queen YOO IN NA     :heart:  :love:

Wait..... What is secret message???? Is it her drama or something...i didn't knew about it... Please tell where to watch 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images and tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2

LOL looks like inna is busy shopping for her managers baby these days hahahaha she gifted him another gift. the manager wrote that is inna is more excited for the baby than he is.

I love thier relationship <33333

2 minutes ago, Kdramabae said:

Wait..... What is secret message???? Is it her drama or something...i didn't knew about it... Please tell where to watch 

Yess it's a drama. inna is only in supporting role so her scenes are really less. I think it is available on yt

• Like 4
  • Love 1

THE CUTEST  INNA I HAVE SEEN, SO SWEET FULL OF LOVE!

i MISS HER..  SHE REALLY TOUCHED OUR HEART FOREVER, SHE HAS A WARM FREE SPIRIT, I FEEL NOBODY CAN BE INDIFFERENT TO HER HEALING HEART. She is unique. 

:foryou::hooray2::heart2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I'm so sorry to say this, it was old pics, year 2013 or 2014, please correct me if it's not.

Sorry again. I posted it because I miss her so much.:sad1:

Haishhh.. It's not your fault! These pics are great though and shows she hasn't aged a little bit... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello!  I loved the pics!

Guys do you know if @amazingyooinna is healthy and well? she did not write in IG the last few days... ?  I hope everything it's just  OK with her.:)  I was thinking that sometimes it can be hard to know nothing or haven't any contact with yin, especially for fans who care a lot. You develop an affection for her, it is natural. We all miss our queen. Hope everything it's Ok with Inna too.  :heart:             

:heart3:          :allgoodlol:

Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona

• Like 2
  • Love 1