[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Hello guys,This is from a group of sweets fans (IG) that sent some Birthday Gifts to Inna and now know she received it and what she said. Thanks to @amazingyooinna for always take care and keep in touch with Yin's manager (or others) and update the news.

:Megathanks::relaxed: :blush:

From IG:  @amazingyooinna 

https://www.instagram.com/amazingyooinna/

"Mission Completed! The gifts arrived safely check!!

#HappyINNADay #HappyYooInNaDay
Finally manager support nim sent an email for gave us information that InNa unnie received the gifts! 
Thank you HoneyYooDdalgi on twitter for this translated 
I’m so soft when she said this 
Yoo Inna was surprised by the gift filled with congratulations from her fans and said, “I am so touched” and looked at the gifts for a while.
She was thankful to the fans who did not forget her birthday and took care of it.
She said thank you and asked me to definitely tell it to you.
In addition, she also sends regards to the fans whether they are in good health or not. The fan love is still showing.
Thank you so much to all amazing participants that join 
#ALittleGiftForYooInNa 
Yes we made it"

Puede ser una imagen de flor

---------------------------------------------------

I'm so happy, our Queen YooInNa also received sweet fans gifts from Japan!

:happydance:

tweet:

:heart: Yoo In-na JAPAN :heart:

Senil Support Report ①

About donations to love snails"

#happyyooinnaday #lovingyooeveryday #lovingyoo #YooInNa #유인나 #YG #YGSTAGE 

https://www.instagram.com/ys870922/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@officialyinph posted on their Instagram Account 

@officialyinph

[ #LovingYooEveryDay | Day o6 of 30 ] 5th of June just ended, but a day is not enough to send wishes for our queen.... Everyday is worth loving yoo

Who do you love the most?

#LovingYoo #HappyYooInNaDay #YooInNa #유인나  #YGStage #YG #YGActress 

Link https://www.instagram.com/p/CPvu3ekN_em/?utm_medium=copy_link

comment your answer on the link above. 

• Love 1

On 6/6/2021 at 5:58 PM, Kdramabae said:

Can anyone tell me... Whether in na  has  released any pic or video or anything on her bday? 

As i know she raely to public or post anything about her private life on sns, so we have to looking forward it. 

I'm still hope that her managernim will post photos of her in her birthday, may be her selfie with gifts from fans. I know it just a little possible thing but still hope for it.

:please:

Miss her so much, it's been few months that we haven't seen her.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Sadly no updates we miss her so much.

LOL my prediction of her recieving food trucks also failed. YG stage still didn't sent her any food truck till now :( :( 

But atleast we know she was touched by all the gifts she recieved.

We are waiting inna unnie <33

• Like 2

I am just wondering... 

*Why IU and in na did nothing on each others B-Day? 

*Why IU didn't sent any food truck for in na? 

*Now IU is changing her home too. 

Is their any problem bte these two? Hope nothing like this happens 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kdramabae said:

I am just wondering... 

*Why IU and in na did nothing on each others B-Day? 

*Why IU didn't sent any food truck for in na? 

*Now IU is changing her home too. 

Is their any problem bte these two? Hope nothing like this happens 

Actually im thinking the same the moment i hear iu bought a new house but i hope its nothing related to inna

About bday and foodtruck i think iu has done something its just that inna choose not publicized it i assume?

from the last iu bts we can see they definitely doing fine and i choose to believe that :)

And maybe we got this wrong assumption about yg foodtruck, maybe they send it but they didn't show it to us? Huhu i dont know, shes even more private nowadays dont you think? i just hope she's okay and happy

sending lots of heart for inna unnie

:heart4:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Actually im thinking the same the moment i hear iu bought a new house but i hope its nothing related to inna

About bday and foodtruck i think iu has done something its just that inna choose not publicized it i assume?

from the last iu bts we can see they definitely doing fine and i choose to believe that :)

And maybe we got this wrong assumption about yg foodtruck, maybe they send it but they didn't show it to us? Huhu i dont know, shes even more private nowadays dont you think? i just hope she's okay and happy

sending lots of heart for inna unnie

:heart4:

Hope it is what you said.... I really adore their friendship and want it to last forever.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Hmmm let me share my point of view. I really don't think that YG stage will send her a food truck and the manager won't update. I mean when js recieved the food truck he updated on his story, no photo of js but only food truck, same with park soi. So i think if YG sends her a food truck the manager will do the same, he won't post any photo of inna but only the truck as you said that she wants to be private. I think managers do this to show it to people that the agency is good, you know like making people believe YG stage is a good agency LOL. This is just my opinion

I agree she's soo private nowadays !! I hope so too, I just really miss her and hope that she updates us with something.

JHI recieved another food truck today which means snowdrop is still filming, which means inna is still busy filming. Awwww i hope she took a day off on her birthday and didn't worked on that day. Our unnie is working so hard, I keep praying for her success.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, innayoooos said:

. I think managers do this to show it to people that the agency is good, you know like making people believe YG stage is a good agency LOL.

i don't think this agency is good eventhough they tried so much through manager teams, atleast from things they did with inna from the past, hahaha.

sometime I really think inna should change her agency but YG may be fit with inna's lifestyle (keep low profile, lets her do as she want to do), so she still work with them happily. 

Only thing I want from her or her manager is that please update about her work in Snowdrop, atleast they have to let her fans know she still filming in this drama, I read somewhere that some fans have question, do she really participates in this drama?? :joy:

ofcause we know that she working hard for best job to her fans, but just one pic from filming or new update will make fans lively.

Now thing that we can do is  looking forward to Snowdrop and new upcoming works of her (hope it will have more^^).

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Today i saw this instagram story of amazingyooinna on ig and i thought since we all are feeling a little down i will share with everyone here.

spacer.png

I agree with her so much, the wait is always hard but when she returns it's always happy happy. 

LET'S BE PATIENCE !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Today i saw this instagram story of amazingyooinna on ig and i thought since we all are feeling a little down i will share with everyone here.

[image]

I agree with her so much, the wait is always hard but when she returns it's always happy happy. 

LET'S BE PATIENCE !!

I don't understand why so many get upset about this.

I respect her so much for her trying to protect her own privacy and also understand if she didn't think how she celebrated her birthday was something worth mentioning or that important. 

As Inna's fans, you and I all know that this is who she is. She is NOT the kind that posts fun or boring or eye-catching stuff on social media. She is NOT the kind to publicize what she has done for whom or what. She is NOT the kind to let fans know how crazy her schedule is, because work is such a normal thing for her? It's very possible that she developed into this MODE before her debut days -- doing lots of practice without people knowing. For such a long time, she's never had social media. She is an actress and a celebrity, but first she's a human. And those people around her or who have worked with her have protected her well, not doing things against her will. I thank them for that. I love Inna and I'm happy if she's happy. Knowing that she's safe and healthy, I can always wait.

Finally, I got myself a Soompi account (been reading this thread from the very start), just wanna say this: no need to feel upset or tired. She is working. We will have new dramas to watch. Stand by her. Support her. Love the ninja she is. 

-----We will be happier.-----

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sgclear said:

I don't understand why so many get upset about this.

I respect her so much for her trying to protect her own privacy and also understand if she didn't think how she celebrated her birthday was something worth mentioning or that important. 

I agree with you too. I see so many people in inna's manager post asking inna to make her own IG but i always think that why? isn't it her choice ? In every interview when she is asked do you want to say something to your fans she always says i am sorry for not being able to communicate with you on SNS and it makes me sad. why is she sorry ? 

7 hours ago, sgclear said:

Finally, I got myself a Soompi account (been reading this thread from the very start), just wanna say this: no need to feel upset or tired. She is working. We will have new dramas to watch. Stand by her. Support her. Love the ninja she is. 

Also to all silent readers of our thread I hope you all are happy and waiting. If you feel alone or need freinds you are always welcome here. I get so happy whenever a new inna fan comes here and says that they were reading this thread. I am so happy that we created this thread and that we all can here communicate and share our opinions here. Thank you to everyone who keeps this thread alive even if you are a silent reader thankyou so much !!

Honestly speaking I will never get tired of waiting for inna, i might miss her but never will i give up on her. I know it she is working hard and i know she will appear now or later. No need to hurry, I can always wait without getting tired or upset about it. 

Even if she is a ninja or spy. whatever she is i love her for her and not for what others want her to be. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 6/9/2021 at 9:31 AM, innayoooos said:

Hello! I absolut agree with @amazingyooinna. I understand about privacy and all that, of course, we know that. It's not the point here I think.  I respect her and she is free to do what she wants., of course.

Still, I can also see that perhaps Yin has been a bit contradictory at times regarding her communication with her fans she loves and misses as she said. The manager could tell if she's still filming and maybe take a pic of her, that little gestus would be very helpful. Hope she doesn't work too much and stay healthy.
This is not new either, she disappears one or two months from time to time, more and more now perhaps ..? I don't know.
Well, it's what we have. Therefore to wait patiently and more patiently and continue loving and supporting her as always ... 

:bawling::tounge_wink: :blush:    :fiercebunny:  :happyshakes: 

Ps. I didn't know IU has a new house and maybe is moving soon??

(maybe someone it's getting married soon...?  hahha :lol: :rolleyes:)

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

! PIZZAMARU UPDATE !

Please go and like the post on thier ig page : https://www.instagram.com/p/CP64ZPlBper/

( She looks so pretty, the green bow makes her look even more cute hahahaha )

spacer.png

Pizza Maru's new hot menu Bucket Pizza 

#PizzaMaru #NewMenu #BucketPizza #NewMenuBucketPizza #YooInNaPizza #YooInNaBucketPizza

It's a combination of jalapeno with a lot of cheddar cheese and savory and salty taste.
Authentic cheeseburgers all in one plate!

If you look closely, it tastes even better. If you look at it for a long time, you want to eat more.. The overwhelming pizza you are. ❤

@/everyone who haven't tasted pizza.. Anyone who hasn't tasted this flavor..? It's heartbreaking..(;′⌒`)

ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FROM @/

amazingyooinna on instagram

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1