[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

:star:Yoo In Na with Hong Jong Hyun behind the scenes of GQ Korea photoshoot - 2011

Yin so cute,sweet and sexy in this photoshoot 10y. ago :wub: :)

No eng.sub, so I can't understand what they say about each other :( :blink:

:transforms:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yoo inna went to practice shooting for her role Kang Ah Reum in The Spies Who Loved Me before filming start.  She so professional.

:approves:

See the level of dedication she has for her work.. And why tha autograph is so pretty.... I wish it was hanging in my room ♥ 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yoo inna went to practice shooting for her role Kang Ah Reum in The Spies Who Loved Me before filming start.  She so professional.

:approves:

The shooting scenes weren't even 1 minute long but she still practised so well. she shot straight 10 and 9 points without any editing we could see that in the BTS.

She also practised sewing and cutting even though the scenes were so less.

she practised hard no matter how important or long the scene is, she just gives her best. 

I AM SO PROUD OF HERRRRR !!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yoo In Na 's birthday is coming! She will celebrate her birthday on June 5, 2021 and I have an idea, let us make a collage or a  collection of your favorite pictures of her just like what I will post. You can have maximum of 9 photos and minimum of 6 photos. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

WOWW i like the idea !!

But since i don't have any ig or twitter for inna so i will post here on the forum.

I hope everyone can post some pictures here 

Yes, everyone can post it on this forum. 

:heart1:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

let us make a collage or a  collection of your favorite pictures of her just like what I will post. You can have maximum of 9 photos and minimum of 6 photos. 

Here is the one I made and I will post it on the day of her birthday on my IG an Twitter account.  You can also post yours. Thank you. 

I like the idea, BUT.. I don't know how I could do it.

Which app can I use?? , some advice maybe?

thanks. :blush:

• Like 3

YOO IN NA! soo cute, pretty, humbel, receiving his award and a lot of flowers from many people. Wonderful! :heart2::foryou::crybaby::heart:

Yoo In Na – Best Supporting Actress Awards 2018, She's so pretty and so HAPPY, I love that!  GO GO GO !! YooInNa  :foryou::heart:

:star::blush::love:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 Days before Yoo In Na 's birthday!!! ( June 5  ). What's your birthday wishes for her? 

Advance Happy Birthday 

Yoo In Na 

( June 5 ) 

:foryou:              

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Guys... Dates for snowdrop are finalized and guess what it is for December..... I don't know how an I going to survive with in na....Hope in na will sign a new drama soon ♥.I am so sad.

OMG!  We have to survive!  :cries::spitswater::crazymad:

And she really need to update at least  with some new photos or video so we can sleep in peace... and survive :fullofhearts:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lunita said:

OMG!  We have to survive!  :cries::spitswater::crazymad:

And she really need to update at least  with some new photos or video so we can sleep in peace... and survive :fullofhearts:

Don't you think that she should atleast sign another drama till then?? Like other leads have done... I am pretty sure that she must be flooded with offers.... But on other side I don't want that she overworks herself.... Hope she signs a new drama on her bday.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

DECEMBER ?!?!? that's so late !!!!!!!!

we definately need to see more of her aaaaahhhhh i am crying i already miss her so much how am i gonna wait till december ???

also manager updated that yg stage sent a food truck to park soi, i think on june 6 they gonna send to yoo inna unnie as well. i am betting on it because i want to see her !

regarding the new drama i think she will sign after she is done with filming sd, we saw she started filming late and is also shooting overseas maybe she has a big role which is why it is taking her so much time almost as the leads. hye yoon has already began filming her new drama i saw some posts on twitter abt it. as for yoon seah she is still filming sd because recently her company send a food truck to filming.

i also wish she signs a new drama soon, she never signs a new project untill she finishes one we saw that we sd also guys. she didn't signed until she finished filming for TSWLM and it's good because that way she won't overwork herself and won't fall sick and will stay healty. She likes to be focused on one character at a time and gives her best...

Also waiting for YG stage to release some BTS for her commercial filming for pizzamaru and delasoo 

Inna unnie i miss you stay healty and meet us soon. hope you will have a happy birthday 

:heart3: :heart4::dorashakes:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, innayoooos said:

DECEMBER ?!?!? that's so late !!!!!!!!

we definately need to see more of her aaaaahhhhh i am crying i already miss her so much how am i gonna wait till december ???

also manager updated that yg stage sent a food truck to park soi, i think on june 6 they gonna send to yoo inna unnie as well. i am betting on it because i want to see her !

regarding the new drama i think she will sign after she is done with filming sd, we saw she started filming late and is also shooting overseas maybe she has a big role which is why it is taking her so much time almost as the leads. hye yoon has already began filming her new drama i saw some posts on twitter abt it. as for yoon seah she is still filming sd because recently her company send a food truck to filming.

i also wish she signs a new drama soon, she never signs a new project untill she finishes one we saw that we sd also guys. she didn't signed until she finished filming for TSWLM and it's good because that way she won't overwork herself and won't fall sick and will stay healty. She likes to be focused on one character at a time and gives her best...

Also waiting for YG stage to release some BTS for her commercial filming for pizzamaru and delasoo 

Inna unnie i miss you stay healty and meet us soon. hope you will have a happy birthday 

Was that really already final ? December is very late. They planned it to be released in 2021 but Snowdrop will be aired on December?

I taught it will be on the 2nd quarter of 2020 and now you said it will be at the end of 2021 ?  Regarding the idea of Yoo In Na having another drama this year.... let's wait and see, it's up to her and if offers will come to her. 

:please:

• Like 3