[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yesss!!!! New Endorsment, New Model, New Brand,. It's her,

Yoo InNa.

She so cute, beautiful, lively. Look great in green.

Looking forward for more photos and CF. And really hope she will have an event for this brand, so we will see her in public again.

:doggie::happydance:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Congratulations!!!  Yoo In Na for your new CF and as the new brand ambassador of Pizza Maru. 

Let us congratulate her also on Twitter and IG by replying to some of the posts of her fans on social media because we all know that Yoo In Na do not have Instagram or any. Finally, we've got an update about her. She really always surprise her fans and followers just like the Pizza Maru CF. 

:issohappy::heart1:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

We got a BIG update after such a LONGGGG time so i am very happy. 

will share some more vids from twitter ...

WOWWWW the brand welcome inna unnie with a coffee truck, Thanks to them i hope inna unnie filmed comfortably.

Ahhhhhhhhh kiyowo unnie. Her feet on the sofa is so cuteeeeeee

LOL hahaha agree, my eyes only on inna unnie. she is so pretty.

Thanks again to pizza maru for selecting uri inna unnie as their model and treating her well. thankyou for the coffee truck as well !! 

Congratulations inna unnie.

I missed you so much, i am so thankful that you came back !!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Popular actress Yoo In-na Named New Brand Model for Pizza Maru

On the 21st, Pizza Maru announced that it has selected actress Yoo In-na as its new brand model.

Pizza Maru released a silhouette of its newly selected model on its official Facebook page and Instagram last Monday. The overall shape of the released silhouette could be guessed by a woman.Actor Yoo In-na officially announced that she had been selected as a brand model.

Yu In-na is active in various fields such as movies, dramas, MCs, and DJs, and is solidifying her position as an "all-around entertainer."Today, you can meet Yoo In-na, the new model of Pizza Maru, and her new menu, "Dogchan Pizza," on TV CF.

Pizza Maru plans to focus on invigorating the brand image and promoting the brand anew through Yoo In-na's bright and lovely image.

"We are happy to show you a new side of pizza floor with actress Yoo In-na," a Pizza Maru official said. "We will do our best to become a pizza Maru that carries out various and fun promotional activities and active communication with customers."

spacer.png

Source http://www.kdpress.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=103072

(Translated automatically by naver app)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, louie_999 said:

Hi! Since our YIN-nuna is endorsing pizza, it reminded me of the scene from Touch Your Heart where she endorsed chicken. Sharing with you my favorite funny scene from

Thanks a lot, I love Touch Your Heart, I love the character she plays, she is such a good actress! not everyone can play that role as excellent as she did. It's so funny:lol:

I miss her so much, I miss she tell us about her, how is she doing, maybe a interview or something like that,a new TVShow... We really miss her. :love::heart::foryou:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Another Yoo InNa CF!!!!!

What a day!!! Lot of new works today!!

She really work hard for her fans as she said.

Looking forward for this New CF Veideo, Making film and Photos. Yeh

:piggydance::hooray2:

Credit from ig.amazingyooinna

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPJEt-xtPkE/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPJAJt_n2ZL/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is new apartement cf "Daejeon Daelasoo Awesome Bridge"

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Ommo I am crying I just woke up in the middle of night for water and saw this :spitswater:

ANOTHER CF wahhhhhhhhh 

This time it's her real hair no extensions and she looks even more pretty like that. 

Really want to see her pictures specially making film for this. Hahaha the picture in pink dress, looks like a queen.

Our queen of CF's is backkkkk 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, innayoooos said:

In na unnie looks even more pretty here. go go go watch it everyone 

Thanks for this video @innayoooos ! I didn't know how to share it! :huh::sweatingbullets::wub:

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  SOO MUCH BEAUTY. :heart2beat:

IS SHE FROM THIS WORLD??!!  

I HAVE WATCHED THIS VIDEO OVER AND OVER AGAIN, SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, HER BODY IS GORGEOUS, SHE IS PERFECT!

I LIKE IT MUCH MORE WITHOUT SO MUCH MAKEUP AND HER OWN LOOSE HAIR, JUST YOOINNA, HER BEAUTY AND NATURAL TALENT SHINES IN THIS VIDEO! 

PS: hasn't she lost a lot of weight?

:bashful::heart1:

a little bit of humor ...  :lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, Lunita said:
YOO INNA, Another advertisement? Apartment cf.. ? 
She is gorgeous, so beautiful, really pretty in her own semi-short black hair

Aaakh gorgeous!! Shes looking like snow white with this hair super love itt :heart:

And how about veilment cf, shouldnt they have new content too?? Oh i hope so fingers crossed!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1