[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Finally JTBC released a statement to clear about controversy of Snowdrop. And the important thing in this statement is that the drama will be aired in the second half of this year, that means July or after that not June like other news said.

Hope after this JTBC's statement released, everything will be fine and prodution of this drama will continue in a smooth process without problems anymore.

:please::hooray:

Here the news about JTBC's statement

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000899459

30 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

I checked YG entertainment in YT but i dont think they uploaded anything recently. Or ildoes YG have a specific channel for their actors

I don'know what channel you had seen but it is channel YG Stage in Youtube that will upload clips of actors/actresses of YG, but it will upload when those actors/actresses have works or events. For Yoo In Na the recent clip of her is bts of photoshoot with Wkorea magazine^^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

YG actress Yoo In Na will participate in the narration to express the cat's charm in JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat episode, which will air on March 27, 2021 ( Saturday ) and April 3, 2021 ( Saturday )

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

I checked YG entertainment in YT but i dont think they uploaded anything recently. Or ildoes YG have a specific channel for their actors?

YG only yas YGstage as their youtube for promoting their actors. The one where inna's making videos are uploaded. Woow this soopoiler thing is so coool, YG learn something from them please. LOL

I saw the whole cancellation thing that went over the internet yesterday. Thank god JTBC released the official statement now i am a little reliefed. Howeve i am still scared because knets are still angry. I hope once the first episode comes out everything goes back to normal. 

SNOWDROP TEAM FIGHTING !!

Woww good news we will hear inna LOL still can't see her. God let me see her please even in 144p i won't complain hehe

• Like 2

2 hours ago, innayoooos said:

YG only yas YGstage as their youtube for promoting their actors. The one where inna's making videos are uploaded. Woow this soopoiler thing is so coool, YG learn something from them please. LOL

I saw the whole cancellation thing that went over the internet yesterday. Thank god JTBC released the official statement now i am a little reliefed. Howeve i am still scared because knets are still angry. I hope once the first episode comes out everything goes back to normal. 

SNOWDROP TEAM FIGHTING !!

Woww good news we will hear inna LOL still can't see her. God let me see her please even in 144p i won't complain hehe

Ow. I subsrcibed to YG channel. So i guess i subscribed to the wrong channel. Its YG stage right? Gotta find that now and subscribe. So I can watch Yoo In Na. But one thing I like about Soop though, is that they show not just their actors BTS of drama shoots, pictorials and advertisement. They have their own content too. Its more like a vlog that feautures their artists. And their Eng sub is on point nowadays. I sometimes  feel like YG isnt taking care of Yoo In Na alot.

Lead actors of Joseon Exorcists posted apologies regarding the issue witb the drama. I also heard somewhere that Mr. Queen was pulled out from certain sites(cant remember which) but im glad that JTBC made a stand this early for Snowdrop. I honestly feel bad about JE being cancelled because it looks promising and that it might set as a benchmark(?) for other dramas to be cancelled in the future. I just wish that seeing these things happening now would make Snowdrop's (and other dramas, too) writers and directors to be more careful and to sort out issues beforehand.

Im really excited to see Yoo In Na in a new drama again so i hope she wont encounter problems with Snowdrop anymore.

• Like 4

@ELFlamingo yes, just like what you are thinking, I also want to see Yoo In Na in Snowdrop as Dra. Kang Chung Ya, a surgeon but we have no updates or news about her from her agency ( YG Entertainment ). 

I have a question, why the " Wedding Bible " movie was not yet released until now? Was the reason is that the male lead died already? 

I think Yoo In Na must do at least 2 korean dramas this year 2021 for her fans. She was very missed by her fans because she did not have official social media accounts like instagram and twitter just like other korean celebrities that have IG and updates their fans. 

Let's visit YG Entertainment website. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:

@ELFlamingo yes, just like what you are thinking, I also want to see Yoo In Na in Snowdrop as Dra. Kang Chung Ya, a surgeon but we have no updates or news about her from her agency ( YG Entertainment ). 

I have a question, why the " Wedding Bible " movie was not yet released until now? Was the reason is that the male lead died already? 

I think Yoo In Na must do at least 2 korean dramas this year 2021 for her fans. She was very missed by her fans because she did not have official social media accounts like instagram and twitter just like other korean celebrities that have IG and updates their fans. 

Let's visit YG Entertainment website. 

From what i remember, wedding bible was cancelled because there was an issue between s.korea and china back then. I think almost all korean actors promoting in china back then got affected. Correct me if im wrong guys. But this is all i remember regarding that issue.

• Like 4

Now you can watch full clips of JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat episode on Saturday, March 27, 2021 to listen Yoo In Na 's voice.

Really love to listen her voice, it's so sweet. Waiting for her lovely voice in 2nd part next saturday, April 3, 2021.

:biubiu::heartxoxo:

• Like 4

@ELFlamingo I also remembered what happened to Yoo In Na  in the chinese drama titled " Love Weaves Through A Millennium 2 ". She already shoot the drama and even her poster was made but then, that happened and yes, also to the Chinese movie " Wedding Bibble " with Godfrey Gao, ( who died in 2019 ) we had no news about whether the movie will be released or it was finished?

• Like 2

On 3/28/2021 at 1:01 AM, innayoooos said:

Inna sent a food truck to kal so won yuhuuu !!

Ahhh so won looks so pretty !!

I saw it earlier on IG. Which drama is So Won shooting? Wow. She's so grown now.

On 3/28/2021 at 7:34 AM, Rogue85 said:

@ELFlamingo I also remembered what happened to Yoo In Na  in the chinese drama titled " Love Weaves Through A Millennium 2 ". She already shoot the drama and even her poster was made but then, that happened and yes, also to the Chinese movie " Wedding Bibble " with Godfrey Gao, ( who died in 2019 ) we had no news about whether the movie will be released or it was finished?

Yoo In Na poster in Shuttle Love Millennium 

I read about this too. Its such a shame that such issues affect the artists works. They put so much effort on it for it to just be cancelled. Such a shame.

I know its too early for bad news and I actually feel worst for posting it here first but...

I just hope this wont come true

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/snowdrop-fan-union-gallery-drama-cancel-protest/

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1

@ELFlamingo I read somewhere that 2015 Wedding Bibble movie starring Yoo In Na and Godfrey Gao was released in Australia, is that true? 

Do you have any site where we can watch the movie? Can we request it on iQIYI since mostly the kdramas in that platform were chinese drama and yes there's also Yoo In Na kdrama so I taught Wedding Bibble can be released there too. Let's request on their feedback. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:

@ELFlamingo I read somewhere that 2015 Wedding Bibble movie starring Yoo In Na and Godfrey Gao was released in Australia, is that true? 

Do you have any site where we can watch the movie? Can we request it on iQIYI since mostly the kdramas in that platform were chinese drama and yes there's also Yoo In Na kdrama so I taught Wedding Bibble can be released there too. Let's request on their feedback. 

I dont think Wedding Bible was released, though. There are news about premiere date after the lead actor died, but up to now, there's still none. And i doubt that we can request it since it wasn't really shown??

• Like 2

Now, I'm waiting for the news that a food truck was sent to Yoo In Na while filming Snowdrop and who will sent those to her. We had no news updates about her role as Dra. Kang Chung Ya, her role in Snowdrop and Yoo In Na 's birthday is getting near also June 5, 2021.  Let's make some fan art greeting for Yoo In Na that we will post in our IG and twitter on the date of her birthday. What will be the official hashtag on the day of her birthday that we will going to use?

What if she will surprised us in her birthday that she will have an official instagram account for her fans? She can communicate with her fans and updates us always. Well, just imagining if that will happen. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Now, I'm waiting for the news that a food truck was sent to Yoo In Na while filming Snowdrop and who will sent those to her. We had no news updates about her role as Dra. Kang Chung Ya, her role in Snowdrop and Yoo In Na 's birthday is getting near also June 5, 2021.  Let's make some fan art greeting for Yoo In Na that we will post in our IG and twitter on the date of her birthday. What will be the official hashtag on the day of her birthday that we will going to use?

What if she will surprised us in her birthday that she will have an official instagram account for her fans? She can communicate with her fans and updates us always. Well, just imagining if that will happen. 

An event for her birthday is a good idea. We are called JustCoffee right? I mean her fandom is justcoffee?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

@ELFlamingo  Can I ask why Yoo In Na fans were called justcoffee? I think other fans of her in other countries organized some surprises in her past birthdays but now I don't know if there will be surprises for her. 

She was in a coffee commercial before with hyun bin and shin min ah. Hyun bin called her just coffee. So i guess thats why. I havent heard any news from IG regarding her birthday surprise.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Lovely cute, pretty  YooInNa old pic.  :bashful::allgoodlol:

Yin we miss you a lot, we love and support you always. Take care, Fighting! :blush:  

"People don't always remember me. Because when I'm free, I like to wear a cap, wear a coat, wander through bookstores. YooInNa in Instyle Mar.26 2013 "

cr: ahreumdaun_

ExlRFFLU4AIRLQH?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Can I ask why Yoo In Na fans were called justcoffee? I think other fans of her in other countries organized some surprises in her past birthdays but now I don't know if there will be surprises for her. 

3 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

She was in a coffee commercial before with hyun bin and shin min ah. Hyun bin called her just coffee. So i guess thats why. I havent heard any news

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30698210&memberNo=31724756

According to this article, it explain why Yoo in na is just coffee. In this article also has others details of her too^^

(Translated by google)

1. Is your nickname just coffee?

"When Won-bin and Shin Min-ah play the role of T.O.P in a Maxim T.O.P commercial, the person who plays the role of 'just coffee' is actor Yoo In-na.  Hearing the famous line saying, "If you're just coffee, this person is T.O.P," he said, "It's just a good coffee" with a unique positive personality.  

After that, Yoo In Na was the MC of SBS <Midnight TV Entertainment> in 2011 and grew steadily, and there was a comment that impressed her at that time.  It is a comment that'you are just watching the process of coffee becoming T.O.P'. How can she not be impressed when she hears that she is in the process of becoming the best?

Now, Yoo In Na, you have grown into a coffee with a unique scent that has its own charm."

We are just coffee for charming Coffee Yoo In Na.

:biubiu::heartxoxo:

Here is that coffee commercial.

• Like 3
  • Love 1