[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

After watching New Year Blues, the korean film of Yoo In Na, I think she doesn't had to cut her long beautiful hair into that super short hair style that we had seen in the movie, and instead  tied her hair up only as she play the role of a rehabilitation trainer. 

After I watched all of her scenes in the movie as Hyo Young, I noticed Yoo In Na 's scenes have dark background, always at night, inside her dark room and for me I want her to play different character. I'm thinking that why it's always at night? Maybe because she was going through a hard time, she will divorce her bad husband. 

Maybe in my opinion, I just don't like the character given to her. Other casts have beautiful sceneries as their background. I'm jealous of the other actors with very beautiful and lively backgrounds in the movie but that's just only my opinion, don't get me wrong. I loved the movie but Yoo In Na 's part was more of a emotional thrill  because of her ex-husband story always  attempting her to do bad things with her and with very small touch of romance with the policeman . 

But overall, Yoo In Na did well to portray her role as Hyo Young in this movie and she proved us she's really a very good korean actress. Looking forward for another Yoo In Na film but next time, I want many beautiful scenery, background like plants, flowers and nature too. 

Hey! Yoo In Na fans, What can you say about the movie " New Year Blues  and what can you say about the character and scenes of her in the film? Comment please!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

After watching New Year Blues, the korean film of Yoo In Na, I think she doesn't had to cut her long beautiful hair into that super short hair style that we had seen in the movie, and instead  tied her hair up only as she play the role of a rehabilitation trainer. 

After I watched all of her scenes in the movie as Hyo Young, I noticed Yoo In Na 's scenes have dark background, always at night, inside her dark room and for me I want her to play different character. I'm thinking that why it's always at night? Maybe because she was going through a hard time, she will divorce her bad husband. 

Maybe in my opinion, I just don't like the character given to her. Other casts have beautiful sceneries as their background. I'm jealous of the other actors with very beautiful and lively backgrounds in the movie but that's just only my opinion, don't get me wrong. I loved the movie.

But overall, Yoo In Na did well to portray her role as Hyo Young in this movie and he proved us she's really a very good korean actress. Looking forward for another Yoo In Na film but next time, I want many beautiful scenery, background like plants, flowers and nature too. 

Hey! Yoo In Na fans, What can you say about the movie " New Year Blues  and what can you say about the character and scenes of her in the film? Comment please!!

I actually just finished it last night!! The solo scenes of YIN were mostly done in the dark because she was in a dark place (I mean she was going through bad/hard/sad).But her group shots were not entirely dark.  I think they wanted to convey the fact that she was 'ok' outside, but deep down shes not. I mean, YIN said in an interview that Hyo Young was introverted.

I love the movie and how it manages to show the connection between the casts. But there was too little YIN (for me anyways). Then again, the movie casts 9 actors so i guess that its inevitable that they get little screentime. Makes me wanna see Snowdrop now.

Anyways, i keep seeing fan pics of Jung Hae In and Jisoo from Snowdrop shoot, but still no In Na?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

I actually just finished it last night!! The solo scenes of YIN were mostly done in the dark because she was in a dark place (I mean she was going through bad/hard/sad).But her group shots were not entirely dark.  I think they wanted to convey the fact that she was 'ok' outside, but deep down shes not. I mean, YIN said in an interview that Hyo Young was introverted.

I love the movie and how it manages to show the connection between the casts. But there was too little YIN (for me anyways). Then again, the movie casts 9 actors so i guess that its inevitable that they get little screentime. Makes me wanna see Snowdrop now.

Anyways, i keep seeing fan pics of Jung Hae In and Jisoo from Snowdrop shoot, but still no In Na?

Yes! That's also my point, after I watched the movie, I think she had too little screentime even between her and Kim Kang Woo who was her partner in the film compared to other movie cast and I think YIN must chose her projects well, I'm thinking now if she will also has a little screentime too in Snowdrop just like in New Year Blues. ( I did not like in the movie was that Hyo Young was always in the dark or night background, even the jogging together with her trainee were shoot at night and her face was not even seen clearly. ) compared to other characters whose background were so beautiful, lively and scenematic but I'm glad she's been part of this 2021 movie.

I'm now getting curious about her role / character in Snowdrop as the surgeon Kang Chung Ya if she will also have dark background or scenes. I like to see her outside, with beautiful sceneries too in Snowdrop. I don't know when will be the airing date of it. New Year Blues is still available in iQIYI, just download the app.

• Like 3

More still cuts from New Year Blues Movie (from iQIYI, megatonhk, skyfilm_movie)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think her hair style in this movie, short hair is fit to her role, it make her look like sporty, energetically girl, more professional rehabilitation trainer than the long hair style.

I like the way she change her stlye to match her role in each work and for Snowdrop I looking forward to her new style, it must surprise us and viewers and she will be charming Dr.kang Chung Ya than we're expected.

:elated::fullofhearts:

• Like 3

@LovelyBirdAndYoo Yes! We are all waiting for Yoo In Na in the upcoming JTBC drama " Snowdrop " as she will playing the role of a surgeon named Kang Chung Ya. 

I havean idea, let's make a fan art for how will Yoo In Na gonna look like as doctor. I think there are app. there or you can make a photo of her wearing white just like other doctors are wearing and just comment your fanarts. 

• Like 2

On 3/21/2021 at 8:08 AM, Rogue85 said:

Hey! Yoo In Na fans, What can you say about the movie " New Year Blues  and what can you say about the character and scenes of her in the film?

I thinkYoo In Na was really good playing her introverted hurt-sad character trying not to be so expresive with her emotions. This was a different acting from what I saw she played before. She is such a good actress! :wub::)

In my opinion she maybe didn't have the right partner, not bcs he was a bad actor, but just not the right acting partner for her this time I think. Maybe I'm wrong.

The dark aspect was showed very clear, we could feel it. 

But there wasn't screentime enough to show the change to a real happy ending, like the others couple did. So it feels like we were missing something of our couple story, happy smiles, happy moments, :lol:screentime to show at the end the affect in their relationship, like the others stories. :wub:

Amazing beautiful YIN is one of the most strong and good actress that for sure can attracts public to the cinema, not only "fans", but all age public.

I can't wait to see her in Snowdrop, I'm so exicted waiting to June! and I also hope she is happy and healthy receiving a lot of love.  :heart:

:smooches3:

(sorry @innayoooos I have edited it now :blink::lol::P)

• Like 2

Hey! to all Yoo In Na fans, while we are all excited and waiting for her upcoming drama Snowdrop, let's all watch again her in the 2020 MBC action, romance, comedy drama series title " The Spies Who Loved Me "  where she play the role of a beautiful wedding dress designer named Kang Ah Reum only on iQIYI platform. I think this drama must also become available in other platform but as we all know iQIYI had it exclusively. Do you know that Chinese dramas were mostly uploaded in iQIYI, yes there are also korean dramas too but mostly chinese drama and movies. 

Here are some video clips of Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan in The Spies Who Loved Me. Actually they are my favorite rather than Eric & Yoo In Na pair  because for me, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan have more great onscreen chemistry and I liked their deep love story more and actor  Lim Ju Hwan won the Excellence Actor Award for playing the role as Derek Hyun in The Spies Who Loved Me in the 2020 MBC Drama Awards.

In one of the interview of Lim Ju Hwan, he said that he wants his next drama to be a Historical or Period drama. I'm thinking what if Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan do a hystorical or period drama, that's a great idea. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Hey! to all Yoo In Na fans, while we are all excited and waiting for her upcoming drama Snowdrop, let's all watch again her in the 2020 MBC action, romance, comedy drama series title " The Spies Who Loved Me "  where she play the role of a beautiful wedding dress designer named Kang Ah Reum only on iQIYI platform. I think this drama must also become available in other platform but as we all know iQIYI had it exclusively. Do you know that Chinese dramas were mostly uploaded in iQIYI, yes there are also korean dramas too but mostly chinese drama and movies. 

Here are some video clips of Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan in The Spies Who Loved Me. Actually they are my favorite rather than Eric & Yoo In Na pair  because for me, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan have more great onscreen chemistry and I liked their deep love story more and actor  Lim Ju Hwan won the Excellence Actor Award for playing the role as Derek Hyun in The Spies Who Loved Me in the 2020 MBC Drama Awards.

In one of the interview of Lim Ju Hwan, he said that he wants his next drama to be a Historical or Period drama. I'm thinking what if Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan do a hystorical or period drama, that's a great idea. 

Hide contents

Agree..

I personally ship Derek and Ah Reum in The Spies Who Loved Me. And since the story revolved more on Ji Hoon and Ah Reum, i feel that my ship didnt get much romantic screen time. I also hope that Lim Juhwan and Yoo In Na could work again in another drama.

On a side note, I guess its just me but I am really pissed off with other IG users using #yooinna but posting other actors. I mean, I follow #yooinna to see Yoo In Na. But my feed is full of #yooinna with either kim go eun or BTS's V pictures. Its not that I hate/dislike Kim Go Eun or V, its just that there wasnt even Yoo In Na in the pic. Why post it with #yooinna? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

On a side note, I guess its just me but I am really pissed off with other IG users using #yooinna but posting other actors. I mean, I follow #yooinna to see Yoo In Na. But my feed is full of #yooinna with either kim go eun or BTS's V pictures. Its not that I hate/dislike Kim Go Eun or V, its just that there wasnt even Yoo In Na in the pic. Why post it with #yooinna? 

I think it's the same problem with me as well. I check the yooinna hashtag to see some posts and I find it annoying how they use this tag when she's not even in the post. 

Well I guess #yooinna is much popular so they use it to get likes LOL.

Also sometimes I check the #yooinnaedit tag as well you all can also check it, it's filled with cute video edits of her hehe it's a good timepass whenever I miss her.

It's my dearest dearest wish to see inna in a historical period drama. In queen and I she had some historical scenes and also in goblin for like 1 min. But I really hope she finds a good historical drama script and signs up for it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lunita said:

Interview 2018

CR: Translate by  yooinnaupdate     Source YG STAGE

I really appriciate her positive thinking, diligence, dedication in her every work very much, that made her to be a multi-talented and best actress. She is representative of who want to be successful person.

Read her old interview made me miss her more, I'm looking forward some news or bts photos or something to get over missing her.

:please:

3 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

its just that there wasnt even Yoo In Na in the pic. Why post it with #yooinna? 

I understand you, some pics made me so annoyed too, but we can't do anything with that. Because some pics of Yoo In Na might be shown in other tags too.

May be the ower post just think that it relates with YIN because they are friend or used to work together so tag her name will be OK this is fine for me. 

For some pics that not relate with Yoo In Na at all such as actors or actresses or other couple from others dramas I think about it with positive thinking that Uri Yoo In Na is a famous actress, so if they use Yoo In Na's tag, their pics will be seen more than use their tags only.

Hahaha forgive me for my bias thinking like this.

For me I just slide it quickly, luckily there are lots of Yoo In Na's photos to push that pics away from my eyes.

:hwaiting2:

@innayoooos thanks for your suggestion this #yooinnaedit, I will try it.^^

• Like 2

When will we going to have an update or news about Yoo In Na filming Snowdrop and having a photo beside a coffee or food truck send by a friend, YG Ent. family or by her fans? We still don't have any news about her. 

Below was an edited photo of Yoo In Na beside a Coffee Truck from one of her past kdrama title " My Secret Hotel "  aired 2014. 

spacer.png       Edited photo ( Yoo In Na )

• Like 2

(Unconfirm) According to this article, JTBC's new drama "Snowdrop" will premiere in JUNE 2021. 

And we also know about synopsis of this drama too, it's so interesting and I'm wondering again with role of Dr.Kang Chung Ya, what is her role in this drama, will her related to the spy from NK?? I hope she won't ^^ because I don't want her to criticized by netizen T_T, I just want her as a charming surgeon, two-faced, cold-hearted woman and has a secret behind her beauty (hahaha may be this is just my personal scares because of this news, please forgive me if my opinion makes you all worry too:sweatingbullets:).

I know we don't have nothing to do about this. The production team will have a best way to solve this problem itself, just wait and see what will happen when drama on air and hope it's going on well. Now I just hope it will have bts photos of YIN or YIN with Food Truck Photos. It will be a good news for me while waiting her update. :lol:

below is the detail of this article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000418436

(Translated by google, and skipped unrelated)

JTBC's new drama 'Snow Drop', which will be broadcast for the first time in June, is causing concerns from netizens because it is a historical drama in the 1980s. This is because major incidents in the modern and contemporary history of Korea, such as the June Uprising, are scattered.

According to the previously released storyline, in 1987, when tear gas exploded like firecrackers, a bloody man jumps into a female college dormitory, and a female student treats him as an athletic student fighting for the times, and the relationship between the two begins. It is pointed out that the male protagonist is an armed public secret spy in North Korea, so this is highly likely to be viewed as a'spy beautification'.

In particular,'Seolganghwa' is a work of 'SKY Castle' by artist Yoo Hyun-mi and director Cho Hyun-tak once again. There is increasing concern as it is regarded as one of the most anticipated films in the first half of the year, starring actor Jung Hae-in and group Black Pink Jisoo."

• Like 2

Watch Yoo In Na as Hyo Young in the 2021 korean movie New Year Blues. 
      " If your leave it alone, you will not eat, exercise and stay up late to work everyday. So I want to protect you". She said she will be the rehabilitation coach for JiHo.
#NewYearBlues now at theaters in Taiwan.

spacer.png

Yoo In Na 

photo ctto @skyfilms_movie 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM3iYmiH6dx/?igshid=ht1920v1ulz7

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

JTBC's new drama 'Snow Drop', which will be broadcast for the first time in June, is causing concerns from netizens because it is a historical drama in the 1980s.

My personal opinion. I hope and I believe that the very interesting and long-awaited Film-Drama "SNOWDROP"" will air in Juni with  an Amazing Acting from our lovely grate actress YOO IN NA  and the whole cast.

We also know that all these actors/actress  have Thousands, Millions Fans Excited, Anxious Waiting for this Film, so..  This Amazing Drama and Amazing Cast, on the contrary of some people opinion, will have a great and unexpected SUCCESS.

Let us be positive and OF COURSE WE WILL SUPPORT YOO IN NA AND THE CAST IN THEIRS HARD AND GOOD WORK IN  "SNOWDROP".  :heartxoxo:

People are maybe more curious now than before for watch Snowdrop and millions are waiting to watch the Drama in Juni.. Who knows? :love:  :thumbsup: :blush:  

:fullofhearts: :wow1:    :piggie:     :happydance:  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

As we are understanding that Yoo In Na in a silent mode and just filming Snowdrop only, But She has other work to. Yehh we will hear her lovely and sweet voice again.

She will participate in the narration to express the cat's charm in JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat episode, which will air on March 27, 2021 (Saturday) and April 3, 2021(Saturday).

:hooray::hooray2::elated:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000899450

1 hour ago, Lunita said:

My personal opinion. I hope and I believe that the very interesting and long-awaited Film-Drama "SNOWDROP"" will air in Juni with  an Amazing Acting from our lovely grate actress YOO IN NA  and the whole cast.

We also know that all these actors/actress  have Thousands, Millions Fans Excited, Anxious Waiting for this Film, so..  This Amazing Drama and Amazing Cast, on the contrary of some people opinion, will have a great and unexpected SUCCESS.

Let us be positive and OF COURSE WE WILL SUPPORT YOO IN NA AND THE CAST IN THEIRS HARD AND GOOD WORK IN  "SNOWDROP".  

People are maybe more curious now than before for watch Snowdrop and millions are waiting to watch the Drama in Juni.. Who knows?

We just only wait and see, and do support in the way we can. Hope everything will be OK and have a good solution for every side who related with this drama also include Knetz too.

:approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

She will participate in the narration to express the cat's charm in JTBC's "Factual" Bernard Werber's cat episode, which will air on March 27, 2021 (Saturday) and April 3, 2021(Saturday).

WOW!  THAT´S AWESOME!  Thanks for the good news @LovelyBirdAndYoo :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I remembered that Yoo In Na 's lovely and sweet voice was also used to dubbed the Panda in the 2020 korean movie " Mr. Zoo The Missing VIP. 

@LovelyBirdAndYoo where can we watch her in the Factual Bernard Berber's cat narration? 

I hope it will also be uploaded in Youtube too.  

Inna Yoo,  ' Factual ' Bernard Berber's cat narration 

[Official ] 

Read the whole article here:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000899450

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:

@LovelyBirdAndYoo where can we watch her in the Factual Bernard Berber's cat narration? 

I hope it will also be uploaded in Youtube too

I don't know how to watch it live but it has youtube channel that may upload cut scenes from the show after the show end. Can't wait to see and hear Yoo In Na's sweet voice.

:fullofhearts::biubiu:

• Like 1

I wish YG uploads content with Yoo In Na from time to time. Soop Management have Soopoiler in Youtube which shows vlog-like content of their artists. Soop handles Nam Ji Hyun (my other favorite k-actress).

I checked YG entertainment in YT but i dont think they uploaded anything recently. Or ildoes YG have a specific channel for their actors?

• Like 3