[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

If you alls downloaded iQIYI app for watch New Year Blues Movie on March 19 2021.

Before that day, You can watch other drama series of Yoo In Na in this app. Besides "The Spies Who Loved Me", this app has "Queen and I" or "Queen in hyun's man".

This drama is a first drama that Yoo In Na starred as lead actress, she played a role as Choi Hee Jin. 

I think this drama has an interesting and excitinging story. And Yoo In Na has a great acting and charming in this drama too, as a scene i post below, she acted with an excellent skill.

Spoiler

You can watch this drama via this link, it' s free!!.

https://www.iq.com/play/19rwa1fwv0 

spacer.png

Director:Jin Bing Zhu

Cast:Ji Hyun-Woo,Yoo In-Na,Jin Zhen You,Ke De Xi,Chen Yi Se,Dong Yun,Uhm Hyo Seop,이관훈,Piao Ying Ling,Dal-hwan Jo

Type:Romance ,Love ,Youth ,Idol

Region:South Korea

Description:Kim Boong Do is a scholar who had supported the reinstatement of Queen In Hyun when Jang heebin's schemes resulted in her being deposed and replaced as King Sukjong's queen consort. He travels 300 years into the future of modern Seoul and meets Choi Hee Jin, a no-name actress who is expecting a career renaissance through her role as Queen In Hyun in a TV drama.

Hope You alls will enjoy this drama like me.

:issohappy::hooray:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

SNOWDROP is actually 20 eP ?    

CR: @ thebieyst__

1)

2)  :approves:

"[UNCONFIRM] Snowdrop airing date have been moved from June(undecided date) to July 16th in recent drama airing calendar. Total eps said to be 20.

This can be change to anytime by following the current circumstances.

Let's just hope for the best"

CR: thebieyst   Tweet

• Like 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Btw does any of you know where to watch the greatest love?

I watch it from some website butvnot have eng sub waitng for others who know how to watch it too.:blush:

24 minutes ago, Lunita said:

OWDROP is actually 20 eP ?   

20 episodes, hope Yoo In Na will appear in all episodes.:glasses:

And according from this post. Snowdrop will air in July! longer than former news, but still not comfirmed. We have to wait and see

:approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

You can also watch Touch Your Heart, Secret Garden, My Love From The Star but there is no My Secret Hotel and other dramas of Yoo In Na... but we can make a request, Just go to your account in iQIYI then click feedback and then send. The more request, I think, they will upload dramas not yet uploaded. 

I watch Yoo In Na's 2020 korean movie titled Mr. Zoo, The Missing VIP and she was the voice of the PANDA ( a female panda ). The movie was a comedy movie. Just search it online where you can able to watch it. She was very cute there even though Yoo In Na's voice was the only one I heard as the voice of the female panda. 

I also read that Snowdrop will have 20 episodes. I would like to see Yoo In Na do at least 2 kdramas these year 2021 or maybe another variety show. 

• Like 3

hello there.i have watched YIN's new year blues movie in dramacool.i still need to re watch it coz i just couldn't get enough of YIN.:)

a good friend of mine who is also an avid fan of YIN here in our countrt gave me the link it's just that i dont know how to share the link here.:heart:

btw all YIN's dramas/movies are all in dramacool.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Does anyone of you remember when sunny appeared in goblin, i don't think she was there in every episode ...... 

But i hope in snowdrop they include her in every episode.

good news that we are getting rumours about airing dates atleast, since yoo in na is nowhere to be seen ......

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

Does anyone of you remember when sunny appeared in goblin, i don't think she was there in every episode ...... 

But i hope in snowdrop they include her in every episode.

good news that we are getting rumours about airing dates atleast, since yoo in na is nowhere to be seen ......

Yes, I want some updates about her in the upcoming drama Snowdrop. We don't have any updates or news about filming and I think we may ask or message  @yg_stage IG for some updates. I don't know if she will appear in every episodes of Snowdrop or what, but let's wait until it's airing on July and it's more than three months to go.... 

• Like 3

Yes in goblin, if i'm not wrong the first episode that Sunny appeared is the half of episode 2. In Snowdrop when Yoo In Na accepted role of Dr. Kang Chung Ya in December, this drama had already began, so she won't be in every episodes but I still hope that she will, may be in the last min of first episode .:lol:

2 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

but there is no My Secret Hotel

I watched this from Viu, you can see from this app.:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

In Snowdrop when Yoo In Na accepted role of Dr. Kang Chung Ya in December, this drama had already began, so she won't be in every episodes but I still hope that she will, may be in the last min of first episode .

Well guys Jung haein confirmed for snowdrop way before yoo in na but he started filming in january only, after yoo in na confirmation. So even the main lead of the drama began filming so late, so maybe the chances of inna in first episode are still there since she must have started shooting around the same time as him....

hehe we can only come up with theories till first episode !!! 

SHOULD WE PLAY A GAME  ??

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS INNA'S CHARACTER WILL BE IN SNOWDROP ???

LET'S DISCUSS SOME FAN THEORIES EVERYONE !! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING A LOT ABOUT HER CHARACTER SO I WANT TO SEE YOUR VIEWS TOOO !!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Well guys Jung haein confirmed for snowdrop way before yoo in na but he started filming in january only, after yoo in na confirmation. So even the main lead of the drama began filming so late, so maybe the chances of inna in first episode are still there since she must have started shooting around the same time as him....

LET'S DISCUSS SOME FAN THEORIES EVERYONE !! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING A LOT ABOUT HER CHARACTER SO I WANT TO SEE YOUR VIEWS TOOO !!!

well i don't see any difference if YIN would play a villain/antagonist in snowdrop she can slay that role easily.

in MLFTS she was the antagonist that you couldn't afford to hate and that role made me fall in love with her coz she's so natural in there and in every drama that she's in.

i even saw on twitter a pic of them, LDW from strangers from hell and YIN from snowdrop.the caption of the post was villain doctors.

i am on it whether YIN's role would be a villain in snowdrop or not i am happy as long as i am seeing her in the drama im not complaining.:heart:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Well a lot of people think that inna's character will be the antagonist but I don't think so. 

In the spies who loved me the character description of Derek said he is a cold blooded industrial spy and is cold to everyone. Which made it look like he is the main villain but in the end he was not the villain. I think the same will happen with Kang Chung ya, her character carries a deep dark secret but I don't think she will be the villain, I mean JTBC will not tell us who is the villain this easily I am sure there's more to her character.

I read on Twitter that it is possible that yoo in na's character is jung haein's characters first love and then they might cross paths in the drama with Chung ya knowing suhos secrets about his work.. i really like this theory. 

Inna's character is so charming just like her so I am sure it's going to be great. Even if she is the villain I don't care LOL. It would only make it harder for people to hate Chung ya when it is actually our lovely yoo in na ...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, innayoooos said:

The character description of Yoo In Na in the upcoming drama series " Snowdrop " based on my search was she will be playing the role of Kang Chung Ya, a surgeon who is both unbelievably charming as well as incomparably intelligent. 

I remember that Yoo In Na 's role in " The Spies Who Loved Me " was also a very smart, curious, strong and independent woman too. I think that Yoo In Na 's look here in Snowdrop will be a very sophisticated, intelligent and strong woman too. She also wanted more challenging roles. 

In Snowdrop, we will see Yoo In Na as a beautiful and talented surgeon from a state run hospital whose personality can charm just about anyone in a split second. Kang Chung Ya may have earned a solid reputation as a dependable surgeon for her skills in the operating room but the mysterious character appears to be hiding a secret of her own. 

Yes, we might think that Yoo In Na can play the villain role in Snowdrop because of the hint word like " mysterious " and appears to be " hiding something" and we can speculate more of her role until the drama aired already on July 2021. 

Let's just wait and see what Yoo In Na  can offer to her fans as Dra. Kang Chung Ya in the upcoming drama Snowdrop. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, innayoooos said:

I have a new theory again hahaha. Because this drama is a pre-produced before airing (not sure about this) so the timeline of filming unnecessary to following the scripts from 1 to 20 in sequential. This means Yoo In Na can appear in every episode and start from first episode. Yehh, hope this will come true. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

15 hours ago, innayoooos said:

About Dr.Kang Chung Ya, her character is a trusted doctor who gained recognition for her surgical skill & possesses fatal charms that can overpower anyone.

So I think she may be a ambitious woman who proud of all she has. Her need is be a director of state-run hospital or well-know hospital in SK. She has to deal or cooperate with someone who can push her to the top of her career, may be politician or some chaebol group.

Because this drama will happen in 1987 which have a nationwide democracy movement generated mass protests. I also think that Dr.Kang 's secret may be her family or her former lover was an opposite site or rival to the government and they had been killed by some politicians from government and this truth will be obstacle for her successful. But when Dr.Kang meet Soo-ho (Hae in), he made her remind to the past and she might be hesitate what to do between her success or correcting the wrong things in the past. 

May be we will see her role with two-faced, cold-hearted woman, who don't care about the right things but secretly help students oppose to politicians and revenge for her family or her former lover.

hahaha this is just my imagination, this drama is from the writer of Skycastle, so I think it will be more complicated and can't guess what happen in the story. But I hope that Dr. Kang Chung Ya will be a interesting role and will be talk of the town when on air because Yoo IN Na must have a good reason for take this character surely.

I don't care too if she will be a villain in this drama, if she do the best and make viewers hate her from this, I will be proud and happy so much, because that will show that her acting skill is excellent, This role will be differ from the real Yoo In Na so much. Wait for this challenged role, June or July is not a long time.

:coolshades::hooray:

• Like 3

The Spy Who Loved Me starring Yoo In Na, Eric and Lim Ju Hwan - Japan's first broadcast. 

On air date : May 14th ( Friday ) Start Weekly ( Friday ) 8:00-10:30 * 2 episodes continuous broadcast 

Rebroadcast date - Every Thursday from 11:30 before to 2:00 after * 2 episodes continuous broadcast 

I hope that Japan audience , Yoo In Na, Eric and Lim Ju Hwan fans there will show interest and appreciate the romance comedy drama series The Spies Who Loved Me that will broadcast soon there. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Hope this drama will has a good rating and will be loved by Japan's viewers:issohappy::fullofhearts:

Shinhwa Eric & Yoo In-na starring, drama "Spy who loved me" will be broadcast for the first time in Japan on KNTV from May 14th

i am so happy with this news.finally!japan would be able to see how beautiful this drama is and how exciting it is!:heart:

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, LAARNI said:

i am so happy with this news.finally!japan would be able to see how beautiful this drama is and how exciting it is!:heart:

Yes! Japan audience must be ready to the very exciting action, romance comedy drama series of Yoo In Na, Eric and Lim Ju Hwan that soon to be broadcast in their country. This drama was full of emotions. You will laugh, fall in love, excite, become tense and cry a lot while watching the whole drama series. I think it was a very challenging role for Yoo In Na and she also did some action scenes here. She really wanted to do challenging roles. 

Now that there was a news that The Spies Who Loved Me  will have a broadcast on May 14, I also wanted it to be on Netflix and other streaming sites too. I think many korean dramas are on Netflix and other app. so that many audience can watch The Spies Who Loved Me too. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Rogue85 said:

I also wanted it to be on Netflix and other streaming sites too. I think many korean dramas are on Netflix and other app. so that many audience can watch The Spies Who Loved Me too. 

I think, about Netflix or other apps we have to wait after contract with iQIYI will expire, i'm not sure how long, may be a year after the drama ended.

• Like 2

Yeaay finally tswlm can gain more audience with this broadcast in japan! To be honest iqiyi exclusive contract is a bit disappointing for me, had it been in other platforms this drama would've gain more attention than it was..  but nvm I hope it received well there!!:kiss_wink:

Re dr Kang Chung Ya I have this in mind that she's actually a spy whose mission is to chase after JHI but she got torn after she finds out that JHI is her long lost brother

or

she could be a serial killer who becomes a doctor to cover her thirst of killing people haha I don't know it's just in my mind. actually I kinda agree with @LovelyBirdAndYoo . I'd love to see her as villain because itll showcase her amazing acting skill more. But whatever her role is I believe she could nail and catch viewers attention:heart:

• Like 3