[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

13 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Snowdrop News Update, but still not confirm. June not too long, wating for some bts photos or news that someone will spot her on filming set.

Source:https://m.blog.naver.com/lim7480/222247710153

(Translated by Google)

Title: 설강화 (Snowdrop)

Broadcasting: Scheduled to air in June 2021 (16 Episodes)

Time: Friday-Saturday KST10:50 P.M. (70 minutes per episode)

Genre: Romance

Cast: Yoo In Na: Kang Chang Ya

Station-Surgeon of the National Medical Center, a surgeon who gains confidence in his ability in the operating room, but has a deadly charm that overwhelms any opponent at once.

I hope it's true and be premiered near her birthday, imagine if that's happened how awesome is that!!

Anw I always wondering if inna international fans would like to join and send her little something to support her for snowdrop. Food truck would be best but what I know it's so expensive :(. I don't know guys what do you think? If there's such initiative like that I would like to join :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

hello guys i found out that YG family is turning 25 years old on this may 20th. WOOWW already 25 YG FAM. 

So i was thinking if they do a profile makeover for all actors. I think it will be a great way and plus we will get some content.

this is her curent profile :-

spacer.png

I am really hoping for something great I mean it's 25 years so ..... I can't wait to see what is YG upto. 

How nice it would be when all the actors of yg stage come together ahhhhh, i actually like few of their actors .....

LOL i am giving hope to everyone in this forum hahahaha. let's hope together !!

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Let's all go to the official instagram account of YG Stage @yg_stage on Instagram which is the agency of Yoo In-na and let's tell them our request for Yoo In-na upcoming projects. We can also directly message them in their instagram account @yg_stage or by liking and giving heart to every Yoo In-na photos that they posted in their official instagram account. 

We can also comment to other fans of Yoo In-na commenting there too. Maybe, we can tell also @yg_stage to advice or tell their artist Yoo In-na to make her official instagram account that every fans of her wanted. 

• Love 1

18 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Anw I always wondering if inna international fans would like to join and send her little something to support her for snowdrop. Food truck would be best but what I know it's so expensive :(. I don't know guys what do you think? If there's such initiative like that I would like to join

If there is the food truck project, it will be great idea, but don't know how to do it too.:anguished:

6 hours ago, innayoooos said:

hello guys i found out that YG family is turning 25 years old on this may 20th. WOOWW already 25 YG FAM. 

Wow!! I hope more than profile makeover, i hope YG will have a big project that all YG family will do together for anniversary celebration, may be mini series, mini concert that YIN will join it. At least YG should have party so YIN will join in red carpet with a beautiful dress that we haven't seen for a long tome. Let's hope together

:coolshades::please:

4 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

We can also comment to other fans of Yoo In-na commenting there too. Maybe, we can tell also @yg_stage to advice or tell their artist Yoo In-na to make her official instagram account that every fans of her wanted. 

I think YG will let YIN to make her own decision about SNS account, when she feel comfortable to have it, she will do it definitely. As she said in latest interview that she want to communicate to her fans and consider about SNS. I think that a good sign for her fans, we have to wait for that day, may be not long time.

:elated:

• Like 4

Yeayy we can see her again! And still pretty even though just wearing simple dress and mask :kiss_wink:

Pretty and happy :heart4:

Iu and Inna they're such an awesome person. Their managers is so lucky to have them singing and mc ing in their wedding, imagine if it's ordinary person it would've cost a ton  to hire them :lol:

True bestie I hope their friendship would last long. can't imagine if one of them is getting married, they probably would be crying really hard :D

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

13 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

can't imagine if one of them is getting married, they probably would be crying really hard

Yes I think so, they will be cry with sadness and happiness too.:lol:

For IU's wedding, I hope to see both MC IN Na and Singer In Na, it will be more happy to IU of course.

:fullofhearts::approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I hope New Year Blues will be on Netflix too.

:hooray::please:

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003097063

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL7_Z_TH3zh/?igshid=1vif4e224e1b3

(Translated by google)

Healing's 'New Year's Eve' Today (3rd) VOD service starts

The movie "New Year's Eve" (directed by Hong Ji-young) will start simultaneously VOD service at IPTV and digital theaters from the 3rd.

"New Year's Eve" is a week-long movie about four couples wanting to end their off-season and be happier in the new year.

'New Year's Eve' attracted attention with the multicasting of attractive popular actors including Kang-woo Kim, Inna Yoo, Yeon-seok Yoo, Yeon-hee Lee, Dong-hui Dong-hwi, Doo-ring Chun, Hye-ran Yeom, Soo-young Choi, and Tae-oh Yoo.  'All Things' and'You Will Be There' and'You Will Be There' and'The Night Before the Marriage', which gave birth to a number of box-office hits, raised expectations with the work of director Hong Ji-young, a romance artisan.

In particular, "New Year's Eve," which draws sympathy from the audience with stories of four different couples that anyone can experience, including employment, dating and marriage, comforted the audience with a message of support, "Let's be a little happier in the new year."

New Year's Eve, which starts the VOD service, is available through various platforms such as IPTV (KT Olleh TV, SK B TV, LG U+ TV), Digital Cable TV (Home Choice), KT Skylife, TVING, Naver Serieson, Kakao Page, Wavve, Google Play, Yes24, and Cine Fox.

spacer.png

0XhKYZW.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Ahhh the wait for watching new year blues is killing me so muchh, a good news that it's being release online on some places also i hope it's released on netflix soon ........

spacer.png

spacer.png

source https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9RWQxgRG-/?igshid=12kqg1ww4l6i4 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I would like Yoo In-na make at least two korean drama this year 2021 and also expecting her to do a magazine cover photoshoot soon too. I also hoping this year she will make her official instagram account because all her fans are waiting for it. I also agree to Yoo In-na in one of her interviews that she lessen her loveliness in her recent action romance comedy drama series of MBC, The Spies Who Loved Me because of her role as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The Spies Who Loved Me drama where Yoo In-na is the main female lead is exclusively on iQIYI. You can download the app on play store or you can watch it online unlike other kdramas which can be watch in many streaming platforms and I am hoping that it will also become available in netflix, viu or others. I think iQIYI had the exclusive rights to upload all the 16 episodes of The Spies Who Loved Me in their platform. 

The Spies Who Loved Me where Yoo In-na is the main female lead can only be watch on iQIYI because it means it's exclusively on iQIYI app. only. 

KDrama Title : The Spies Who Loved Me 

Casts : Yoo In-na, Eric Mun and Lim Ju-hwan 

Date aired : October 21, 2020 - December 17, 2020 

Genre: Action, Romance, Comedy, Drama 

Network : MBC, iQIYI Original 

Number of Episodes : 16 episodes 

• Like 3