[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

2021 Feb 17 YG Stage ( her agency ) uploaded  Yoo In Na  's New Year Blues behind the scene photo on their Instagram. 

I'm happy that we can see many behind the scenes photos of Yoo In Na from her latest korean film " New Year Blues ". Thanks to her agency and to naver posts. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

yaay YG stage update finally !!!

visit :  https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30722204&memberNo=33889228

check out ALL the photos below in spoilers 

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

remember she said sunshine makes her happy !! here she looks so happy hehehehe

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks for all lovely photos of YIN. She so beautiful, cute. And yes she looks happy in warmly sunshine, i love to see her smile like that.

May i am greedy for more, i want video clip of her bts too, hope it will have later. I like when she played with YG's camera, she played with camera like a child, so lovely.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Yoo In Na for  New Year Blues Feb.14, 2021 Stage Greetings in DaeJeong. 
       I wish that Yoo In Na will also going to make her own Official Youtube Channel too. 

reposted from @littlekung309 on twitter 

Hoping that Yoo In Na will make more korean movies in the future and also more korean fashion and lifestyle magazines cover too. For me, she's one of S. Korea's fashion icon I really admired because of her very good styles and fashion. 

reposted tweet from @officiallyinph from twitter 

Also visit yooinnaph.wordpress.com    for more articles, news and updates about  korean YG actress Yoo In Na.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello guys kim hye Yoon and jung hae in are spotted filming a few days ago jisoo was also spotted filming. I hope we can see yoo in na filming photos too, I am waiting eagerly :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

I wonder if yoo in na will wear coloured outfits too or just surgeon uniform. I think more outfits too because she won't be a surgeon 24 X 7 , I hope she gets to wear some outfits too because they look so cooool . I CAN'T WAIT

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

• innayoooos changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ♥ Yoo In Na ♥ 유인나 ♥ [On Air Show : Phone cleansing - Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop - In Theaters : New Year Blues]
1 hour ago, innayoooos said:

I wonder if yoo in na will wear coloured outfits too or just surgeon uniform. I think more outfits too because she won't be a surgeon 24 X 7 , I hope she gets to wear some outfits too because they look so cooool . I CAN'T WAIT

yes, she has to go outside hospital or work in her office not in Operating room all time, so we will see her outfit in 1987 of course, so excited.

I had read from somewhere, filming locations will go to Daegu and Busan (correct me if I'm wrong), Hope YIN will be part of some location above and hope someone will see and take her picture too, a side of her face also good enough for us, but HD photos must be the best.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yoo In Na is really getting pretty and prettier ! Seems like she doesn't age. I loved all her fashion styles.  

I'm hoping that her agency YG Stage will also provide some behind the scenes photos of Yoo In Na as she will going to play the role of Kang Chung Ya, a surgeon in the upcoming drama " Snowdrop ".  We are all excited for her new role in a korean drama series. 

Yes, I'm sure one day Yoo In Na will also make her Official Instagram or Twitter account so that she can connect to her fans. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Look what I found in Yoo In Na 's agency ( YG Stage official twitter ) See how Yoo In Na looks from different years. She's really getting pretty and prettier ! Seems like she doesn't age. I loved all her fashion styles. 

I totally agree. I just finished rewatching Heroes, and i noticed how beautiful she looks as she ages.. i think the right term would be aging beautifully..

I mean she was beautiful even back then but look at her now. She's way more prettier now. (i personally believed that the other Heroes members were wary of her in the beginning as they feel that she was being favored just because she was pretty) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yes, Yoo In Na is very pretty in any outfit, styles or dress that she wear so for me, she was definitely  my korean fashion icon now. Congratulations Yoo In Na for the success of the korean movie New Year Blues released last February 10, 2021

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 2/19/2021 at 2:50 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

yes, she has to go outside hospital or work in her office not in Operating room all time, so we will see her outfit in 1987 of course, so excited.

Yesss even in new year blues she is a sports trainer but we still see her in casual clothes so i am sure now that we will watch many sides of yoo in na  :partyblob:

There are so many snowdrop fancams on twitter today but not even one for yoo in na, there are no comments from knetz that they saw her or anything, i am so sadd i want to see her, especially now that tomorrow is the last ep of phone cleansing and we don't even know when will we see her again ?!?? i hope in march she appears somewhere, maybe a magazine again or any interview. I am still heartbroken about how W korea gave us no yoo in na BTS or anything. I am so SADDDD. :criesariver:

But anyways i hope she is doing well and we can meet her soon again, seeing her happy with new year blues cast was so fullfilling to me can't wait for snowdrop cast interactions :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Watch Yoo In Na as one of the hosts of MBC variety talk show " Phone Cleansing " Episode 3 tonight. She's very pretty and lovely in tonight's episode. 

Spoiler

More videos of Tonight's episode 3 of Phone Cleansing were uploaded in the Youtube Channel of MBC Entertainment. Check them all !

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Here are some cut scenes from Phone cleasing ep.3 You can see alls at MBCentertainment Youtube.

So sad it only had 3 ep. I think YIN is a good MC, she's so smart, funny and make the show full of fun and more interesting with her laughter her feelings and emotions in guest's photos and stories. 

Hope she will have other projects to participate or photoshoot or something else before Snowdrop on air. 

:issohappy::fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

She's an excellent woman. Waiting for her next projects that will show her amazing talents to world.

:elated::issohappy:

Source: https://www.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?articleId=A202102240172&t=NN

(Translated by google)

Inna Yoo proved Actor+DJ+MC' all-around entertainer

Actor Yoo In-na is solidifying her position as an all-round entertainer.

Yoo In-na, who is active in various fields such as movies, dramas, DJs, and MCs, visited the audience by taking the role of rehabilitation trainer'Hyo-yeong' in the movie'New Year's Eve', which was released on the 10th. He is well-received for expressing vividly the appearance of a woman who suffers from a love failure and a pain on the inside, although it is fine on the outside.

Yoo In-na recently showed off her delicate communication skills as an MC of'Chargeable Car LIVE' with Hyundai Motor Studio and Dingo Music. Radio `Raise the volume of Inna Yoo` DJ activities have been nicknamed `Gukdi` and `Yudi`, and `Seondabang` `Funding Together` `Love of 7.7 billion` through the MC show a sense of progress and the aspect of a counselor. I prayed.

The porosity shown at MBC's'Phone Cleansing' which ended on the 23rd was also excellent. Yoo In-na showed outstanding empathy, asking about the growth process of the children while looking at actor Kim Seong-eun's family photo, and not forgetting warm encouragement when comedian Lee Eun-hyung and Kang Jae-jun told the story of the end of the restaurant business.

The soft charisma also shined. Inna Yoo helped organize the photo albums quickly by selecting the best cuts for clients, and played a role of giving stability by holding the center of the program by naturally switching the topic of conversation.

In addition, Yoo In-na is raising expectations for his next work by telling the news of the confirmation of casting as Kang Cheong-ya, a surgeon at the National Medical Center in the JTBC drama'Snow Ganghwa: snowdrop' (tentative title).

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

She's an excellent woman. Waiting for her next projects that will show her amazing talents to world.

:elated::issohappy:

Source: https://www.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?articleId=A202102240172&t=NN

(Translated by google)

Inna Yoo proved Actor+DJ+MC' all-around entertainer

Actor Yoo In-na is solidifying her position as an all-round entertainer.

Yoo In-na, who is active in various fields such as movies, dramas, DJs, and MCs, visited the audience by taking the role of rehabilitation trainer'Hyo-yeong' in the movie'New Year's Eve', which was released on the 10th. He is well-received for expressing vividly the appearance of a woman who suffers from a love failure and a pain on the inside, although it is fine on the outside.

Yoo In-na recently showed off her delicate communication skills as an MC of'Chargeable Car LIVE' with Hyundai Motor Studio and Dingo Music. Radio `Raise the volume of Inna Yoo` DJ activities have been nicknamed `Gukdi` and `Yudi`, and `Seondabang` `Funding Together` `Love of 7.7 billion` through the MC show a sense of progress and the aspect of a counselor. I prayed.

The porosity shown at MBC's'Phone Cleansing' which ended on the 23rd was also excellent. Yoo In-na showed outstanding empathy, asking about the growth process of the children while looking at actor Kim Seong-eun's family photo, and not forgetting warm encouragement when comedian Lee Eun-hyung and Kang Jae-jun told the story of the end of the restaurant business.

The soft charisma also shined. Inna Yoo helped organize the photo albums quickly by selecting the best cuts for clients, and played a role of giving stability by holding the center of the program by naturally switching the topic of conversation.

In addition, Yoo In-na is raising expectations for his next work by telling the news of the confirmation of casting as Kang Cheong-ya, a surgeon at the National Medical Center in the JTBC drama'Snow Ganghwa: snowdrop' (tentative title).

Yess she truly an all-rounder entertainer and I'm so proud of her❤️❤️ speaking of which I'm curious are there many korean actress who is all rounder like yin? Cos I'm not really following k ent industry

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

• innayoooos changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ♥ Yoo In Na ♥ 유인나 ♥ [Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop - In Theaters : New Year Blues]

Yoo in-na Admires Hyojung and Mijoo's Beauty

On the episode of the MBC TV show "Form Cleansing", Hyojung from OH MY GIRL and Mijoo from Lovelyz made an appearance.

MC Yoo In-na said, "I met them briefly back stage for 2 seconds and I thought they were so pretty".

MC DinDin saw pictures of Hyojung and Mijoo when they were little and said, "We are about the same age" and Mijoo said, "You're 3 years apart from us and that's a big gap".

With high tension, Mijoo said, "I love this show. I don't want it to end".

Source : https://www.hancinema.net/yoo-in-na-admires-hyojung-and-mijoo-s-beauty-149302.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Snowdrop News Update, but still not confirm. June not too long, wating for some bts photos or news that someone will spot her on filming set.

:biubiu::hooray:

Source:https://m.blog.naver.com/lim7480/222247710153

(Translated by Google)

Title: 설강화 (Snowdrop)

Broadcasting: Scheduled to air in June 2021 (16 Episodes)

Time: Friday-Saturday KST10:50 P.M. (70 minutes per episode)

Genre: Romance

Cast: Yoo In Na: Kang Chang Ya

Station-Surgeon of the National Medical Center, a surgeon who gains confidence in his ability in the operating room, but has a deadly charm that overwhelms any opponent at once.

spacer.png

• Love 2