[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

She's so smol I love her so muchhh love to see her active. Btw, I'm curious why her hair back to short again. Maybe the long hair will be a "years ago" in snowdrop. That's why her short hair cameback. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

spacer.pngcredits : @dramajin0o0

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7  Facts You Didn't Know About Yoo In Na  by Cine Play 

photos from cine_play_on Instagram 
Translated by amazingyooina on Instagram 

Read the article here 

Spoiler

Tweets credit to @officiallyinph on Twitter 

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3pics/gifs in spoiler tag, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

7  Facts You Didn't Know About Yoo In Na  by Cine Play

7. The role I want to challenge in the future is "Mom." "I want to challenge the role of a warm mother." Like actors Kim Mi-kyung and Do Il-hwa, she expressed her desire to hold the center of gravity of the play.

I don't know why, but  I have a feeling that something special is going to happen this yearin Yin's life, something that will makes her very happy uuhh ... hopefully hehehe it's just a feeling , a wish I have for her. :relaxed::fun::lol::love:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

13 hours ago, Lunita said:

I don't know why, but  I have a feeling that something special is going to happen this yearin Yin's life, something that will makes her very happy uuhh ... hopefully hehehe it's just a feeling , a wish I have for her.

I really think so too. I'm so glad we get to see so much of her lately. She really looks like she is glowing. My hope for her is that she will have happiness in every part of her life, professionally and personally 

:loveu:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Poor YIN.

Sorry the video is in Korean.

The bottom video is during the meet and greet for New Years Blue, YIN mistook Yoo Yeon Suk's fans as hers. She was corrected by her castmates. She asked where her fans were and they can be heard later on. 

She had to be a little embarrassed. 

Here is the link from amazingyooinna's Instagram post in the spoiler. She explains it better. I couldn't copy her comments.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

photos credit to @yooinnaupdate on twitter 

spacer.png

Yoo In Na 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yoo In Na, Yoo Yeon Seok, Yoo Tae Oh and Soo Young IG LIVE Feb. 14, 2021 

Watch here: 

Spoiler

I know that all the fans of Yoo In Na also want her to have her own Instagram account so that she can use it when she wants to also have an IG LIVE for her fans specially this kind of days. She can communicate a lot through social media if she really wanted. I'm hoping that one day, Yoo In Na will create her own official instagram account to show the love for her fans out there. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

She had to be a little embarrassed. 

I think she knew well that YYS's fans but she was joking it for fun and relax everyone, she's so funny. She talked a lot funny speeches in evert stages as i saw from video clips.

That day I feel she was so happy, lively, good mood and laughed out loud may because she could communicated to fans and saw her fans waiting for her.

And after she had Instagram live with casts, i really hope that she will like it and have an idea to contract with her fans and plan to open SNS soon. But it's OK if she still not^^

:elated::hooray2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Let's watch Yoo In Na in Tonight's Episode 2 of MBC new variety talk show titled " Phone Cleansing " 

MBC Entertainment uploaded tonight's Episode of " Phone Cleansing "  in their Youtube Channel. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ahh a new photo of inna unnie from TSWLM

spacer.png

source https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQqOQtMlez/?igshid=odu1s4zq8d6k

4 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I think she knew well that YYS's fans but she was joking it for fun and relax everyone, she's so funny. She talked a lot funny speeches in evert stages as i saw from video clips.

Thiss. yess so true, even i felt the same way she did this only to create a little relaxed and comfortable atmosphere for everyone !!! She is cute like that ...... !! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Rogue85 Thanks for the vid. from ep 2 ! it's so funy, even I don't understand a word.. :lol:

Yoo Inna is so cute and funny that's why I love her and many fans love her too.

She is unique, sweet and honest, she says what she thinks, she dares really to be herself ! I remember Ldw make jokes with her that she sometimes need her glasses,LOL.  I hope she will always just be herself bcs more than a talent that is also a quality. I laughed and loved it. :blush: :love: 

How not  to love her?  :heart4:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 2/16/2021 at 11:18 PM, flashyymalditah said:
Is it a crime if I wish a kdrama for them as couple..?:fullofhearts:

I think that's why many also called Yoo In Na " Chemistry Queen " because she can have very good onscreen chemistry to any korean actor and also to all of her leading men. 

Yoo Yeon Seok and Yoo In Na at the Stage Greetings for " New Year Blues" korean movie in DaeJong. 

:heart1:

On 2/16/2021 at 11:17 PM, Lunita said:

@Rogue85 Thanks for the vid. from ep 2 ! it's so funy, even I don't understand a word.. :lol:

Yoo Inna is so cute and funny that's why I love her and many fans love her too.

She is unique, sweet and honest, she says what she thinks, she dares really to be herself ! I remember Ldw make jokes with her that she sometimes need her glasses,LOL.  I hope she will always just be herself bcs more than a talent that is also a quality. I laughed and loved it. :blush: :love: 

How not  to love her?  :heart4:

There were more videos of Phone Cleansing uploaded in MBC Entertainment Youtube Channel. Just visit and view all their videos there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

That day I feel she was so happy, lively, good mood and laughed out loud may because she could communicated to fans and saw her fans waiting for her.

And after she had Instagram live with casts, i really hope that she will like it and have an idea to contract with her fans and plan to open SNS soon. But it's OK if she still not^^

:elated::hooray2:

Thank you for clearing that up. I am glad to hear that she did it on purpose. She is well loved and I hope that she gains more recognition and devoted fans.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Luny Delva said:

She is well loved and I hope that she gains more recognition and devoted fans.

I quite sure after stage greeting day, she will get more fans and ppl who fall in love her, may be from YYS, YTO and SSY fans because of her cute, funny and her kind when the casts interacted together, they so cute.

1 hour ago, flashyymalditah said:

Is it a crime if I wish a kdrama for them as couple..?

One drama for them, pleasee. From this photo i just think YIN is chemistry queen truly. She can make heart fluttering to me.

4 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Let's watch Yoo In Na in Tonight's Episode 2 of MBC new variety talk show titled " Phone Cleansing

I watched it, even no eng sub but it was funny and i laughed when YIN laughed too. Moreover today i really like her outfit, it's so sweet lovely and make her brighter than ep.1

:approves::fullofhearts:

Here the teaser for ep.3. So sad when know that it may be the last episode.:persevere: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 2/16/2021 at 12:46 PM, Rogue85 said:

photos credit to @yooinnaupdate on twitter 

:selfie2:

Yoo In Na 

:winkx:

:loveu:

:dorashakes:

Yoo In Na, Yoo Yeon Seok, Yoo Tae Oh and Soo Young IG LIVE Feb. 14, 2021 

Watch here: 

I know that all the fans of Yoo In Na also want her to have her own Instagram account so that she can use it when she wants to also have an IG LIVE for her fans specially this kind of days. She can communicate a lot through social media if she really wanted. I'm hoping that one day, Yoo In Na will create her own official instagram account to show the love for her fans out there. 

:fullofhearts:          :fullofhearts:

Ahhh same I wish she will make SNS for us. Sjk(actor in dots) made an official account. I hope one day InNa too will make sns

• Like 2
  • Love 1