[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

12 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

I hope that we can watch Yoo In Na in the new MBC Variety show " Phone Cleansing " where she is one of the MC and we need subtitle too in order to understand what they are saying in the show. Did anyone knew where we would be able to watch Yoo In Na in Phone Cleansing today? Any link or site? Will they post it on their Youtube Channel?

HERE @Rogue85  I FOUND THIS LINK  TO SEE HER TODAY! Enjoy it like me!

http://m.imbc.com/onair/mbc

MBC Phone Cleansing #폰클렌징 first episode on-air
  • Like 2

I already finished watching Yoo In Na in the Premiere Episode of " Phone Cleansing, the new MBC variety show tonight..She's really a very good MC. She's beautiful also with her long black hair with bangs. 

@Lunita you can also post photos in this forum... Do you know how?

I'm excited for the next episodes. When is the next airing date and time? They also have a preview of the next episode. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Thanks! I already finished watching Yoo In Na in the Premiere Episode of " Phone Cleansing, the new MBC variety show tonight..She's really a very good MC. She's beautiful also with her long black hair with bangs. 

@Rogue85  OK, I thought you still didn't know how to watch it today.
If you could watch it live, that's great!  We could try to update and share that INFO here in our page, so everyone could see it.

Where did you see it, do you have the Link??

:sweet:   thanks!  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The episodes of MBC new variety talk show " Phone Cleansing "  were also uploaded now on the Youtube Channel of MBCentertainment 

Just go to their Youtube Channel. They uploaded it 2 hours or 1 hour ago but they are cut into parts. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

[INTERVIEW] <NEW YEAR'S EVE > THE REASON WHY IN-NA YOO CALLED KANG WOO KIM' AN ACTOR IN LIFE

The excitement that the audience can feel when an unexpected combination creates the best synergy. I felt such fun from Kang-woo Kim and In-na Yoo in <New Year's Eve>. Kang-woo Kim and In-na Yoo return to Hyo-young, a rehabilitation trainer who requested personal protection during a divorce lawsuit. Even in their first acting breath, the two actors bring the excitement of a romantic comedy by acting as a naturally-classified couple. Kim Kang-woo, Yoo In-na, and Cineplay, who returned to the audience with different characters than before, met with actors to talk about <New Year's Eve>.

What made you appear in <New Year's Eve>?

I did my previous work (<The Night Before the Marriage>) with director Kim Kang-woo and Hong Ji - young, and I have a strong relationship with the production company, so I came to this point because I thought I had to do it unconditionally before watch the scenario (all laugh). Director Hong Ji-young is also the person who brings out my new face, and the genre is also a romantic comedy, so I can trust it (I wanted it). I had a good memory during <The Night Before Marriage>, so I felt like a series, should try it.

When I saw Yoo Inna 's scenario, that was really fascinating. The pains of the four couples were not dramatic enough to belike a movie', but the feeling of wanting to be happy one by one was so warm. So, I also wanted to join, and above all, my character... . The role of the character that I've been in charge of so far has been such a sporty side, but I'm grateful that Director Lee thought of me for suggesting a completely different character, and want to try this character again. I wanted to try various things.

Actor Kim Kang-woo appeared following <The Night Before The Wedding>, but took on a different character. Tae-gyu (<Marriage Eve>) and Ji-ho (<New Year's Eve>), who personally liked acting better?

It seems difficult to determine the superiority of Kim Kang-woo . It's been a while since I forgot it too (laughs), but it's already been about 6 years since I played Taegyu. At that time, it wasn't long after got married, and felt that various situations were similar to (Taekyu's situation)... . Seven years after <The Night Before Marriage> and as get older, I have a lot of friends around me, who suffer the pain of love and are afraid of new love. think I was able to play both characters with fun depending on my age and time.

Actor Yoo Inna hasn't been in the movie for a long time, and I'm curious about how you felt at the scene.

Inna Yoo, felt like it was my first time. Everything was good, and there was absolutely no feeling of being mentally chased. I think I had a heart to learn like when did my first work after my debut.

It's the first time the two actors met with a work. How did you breath?

Kang Woo Kim (In Naga Yoo) When I first acted, I was worried a lot, drama media. However, I feel that the character Hyoyoung has been actually try to match your because there were a lot of held since the first episode, so I think I acted resolutely, skillfully, enjoyable and comfortable. I was a character with a lot of movement and a lot of ad lib, so even though I acted that way, I was comfortable accepting it, so I acted in a fun and comfortable way.

Inna Yoo I am very weak against ad lib. I'm used to doing the script myself, and I tend to do that, but you have a lot of ideas and a lot of ad libs, but it was so amazing. I was so flexible that only adlib that could be better so that it would not cause any shock to me when wasn't ready. Wow, it's amazing.'

I don't know if you know actor Kim Kang-woo, but actor Yoo In-na said in the production video that he was a'life partner'.

I recorded Kim Kang-woo . saved it.

Inna Yoo (Laugh) You have so many advantages

Kangwoo Kim Wait, turn on the recording (all laugh)

Inna Yoo It seems that my eyes have always become a heart at the scene. It was so amazing, he said,'How can you do that?' Throughout the way home, I praised my seniors and talked a lot about 'It's so amazing' and 'I am the best actor.' There could be this kind of leadership. It's not that I feel loud or strong, but that it is leadership that encompasses the field very flexibly. And he knew everything about the situation. This is not because don't know that work a lot or do long activities. You know where you came from as a teacher (laughs), and you are well aware of all the situations in the field, and I've never seen a leadership that wisely encompasses the field without pointing it out to anyone. That's why I said'l'm learning against life', and we don't have a lot of this movie. I always thought that if there was another work I could do together, would like to learn a lot by doing it together.

Kim Kang-woo Ah, thank you.

Inna Yoo (laughs) And it's really so much fun. You are so funny. I was so happy throughout the filming.

So what if actor Kang-woo Kim picks the strengths of actor In-na Yoo?

There is no end to Kim Kang-woo .

Inna Yoo (laughs)

Kim Kang-woo In the video interview earlier, talked about <High Kick Through the but is that almost your debut? I didn't see it at the time. These days, little children have been looking for it. It was so famous and fun sitcom. Even there, there is a charm that only you have and that others cannot imitate. Since then, it has been the'Queen of the Genre'. I think (Yoo Inna's) voice is unique. Because I do this genre. Even if I want to do this genre, it cannot be expressed well without the charms I have. said that was smart in the video interview before, but I wasn't just talking about it, and felt that those parts were smart as an actor. Then it is very comfortable to learn the other person. It is such a good actor who allows you to play your own character to your heart's content.

In this movie, the first thing you see to the two actors is hair. How did you come to prepare the hair for the two characters?

Inna Yoo, I'm also curious. I cut it right away because the director said,'How would you like to cut it?' and" will cut it then.' What is it, senior?

Kang-woo Kim (pointing to reporter) You followed me, head. (Laughter)

I prepared it for today. Because Kim Kang-woo has such good reactions (all laughs).

First of all, I know a little what Director Hong Ji-young wants. He's a style that likes to flip the image of actor Kim Kang-woo 180 degrees that people think, so I suggested it first. I said,'All... I'll put it down'. And I don't have many opportunities to try those things, except for this genre. One thing I want to tell you is that I didn't perm at the time. I'm also running a drama, so it's called "Gourpon". I rolled it up every time.

Director Hong Ji-young always looked relaxed and calm when viewed at production report meetings. Who are you in the field?

Kim Kang-woo is very calm, and when explaining, he is very considerate of the other person's position and tells me, and to add to that, I think he has open ears. To embrace the actor's opinion. So, I enjoy working very much. I have two works, but I feel like I did one four or five works. Do you say that your breathing is good I am enormously dependent on the lure or calm and relaxed appearance. What I felt was a sample of the external lumen. I've never seen anything angry or infuriated at all times, and I'm always gentle, and when talk, a firm conviction is in place and I'm warm. Take a lot of it. What do you think, are there any difficulties? Please ask carefully.

<New Year's Eve> What is your favorite couple?

Inna Yoo, this is our couple.

It comes out immediately. So, is there a character that you personally relate to?

Yoo Inna's empathy is also empathy, but came to think about Rae Hwan (Yoo Tae-oh)'s feelings very much. Empathy is also going. wonder what would have done. In protecting that love, Raehwan himself seemed to have more to think about than the choice of May (Choi Soo-young) who loves me with a disability.

All of the characters Kim Kang-woo relate to. Because they are the characters we see in our daily life. One character felt like surrogate satisfaction rather than empathy. It is a character called Jaeheon, played by Yeonseok (Yu), and everyone dreams of that. I want to take a new challenge in a new place or a strange place. Yoo In-na is right. Kang Woo Kim Few people put it into practice. If you watch a movie, a divorced couple may find a new love. wonder if these parts are satisfying the agency.

Usually at the end of the year, you will be busy with awards ceremony or schedule. What would you like to spend on New Year's Eve?

Kim Kang-woo In the past, it may be that you didn't know the importance of the New Year, but while organizing the year, I once thought of wanting to be alone. But after going through last year, all of my family and close friends gathered and counted down like a foreign country. have a feeling of wanting to go up too much.

Inna Yoo I always wanted to spend New Year's Eve at home, so spent it at home. If there is work, I work, but if there is no work, I want to stay at home, so cleaned up at home and made up my mind to greet the New Year, but now everyone feels frustrated. That's why I don't know if that's the case, but think it would be great if all the people I love could gather together to stop the cheers and to greet the New Year while laughing out loud as you said.

What is your wish or commitment to wish for the new year?

Kangwoo Kim I think everyone will be the same. Being healthy and happy is the basic, and the trip we always did but lived without knowing what was important... When can I eat popcorn at the cinema? As a filmmaker, I miss the moments when I eat popcorn and whisper while watching a movie.

Inna Yoo In the past, I communicated with my fans every day through the radio, and even at that time, my fans were sorry for not having my SNS. But think replaced it with it because I can talk on my radio every day, but I haven't been able to communicate with them for several years. So I'm so sorry. I'm far from an early adopter, but I watch everything fans say on the Internet. There are so many things that i want to tell you each time, but it's too frustrating because I can't deliver them. So this year, if I can meet my fans in any way, I hope I can communicate. The goal is to put that wish into practice.

During the video interview, the other team meandered. If you two do <New Year's Eve> meanwhile?

Kim Kang-woo bird

Inna Yoo, the new year is bright

Kim Kang-woo it was a change, I Incentives and before go to see New Year's Eve, I Not a movie, Kim Kang-woo , <New Year's Eve> must be! February 10th!

----------------END ----------------------

These translations are mine from google translate <333

source https://m.blog.naver.com/cine_play/222237759774

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, innayoooos said:

WILL TRANSLATE MORE AFTER DINNER !! YOU CAN CHECK @/amazingyooinna on ig if you want.

@innayoooos  Wuaaa... please do it!  it's so exciting!  I need to read here bcs of the distant ,different time etc. I come always to late!!  and I don't know WEB page, names, language, culture ... 

Your are very kind sharing the news with us !  THANKS A LOT! :foryou:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

From this interview. It's part of video, they said the full interview video will coming soon.:lol:

And @amazingyooinna translated for us from blog naver.

You can read it from her ig acct. It has 2 post 

1. https://www.instagram.com/p/CLEwcYmJ7Bn/?igshid=18jl4csbqhv06

and2.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLEw65pJ2up/?igshid=nca1w5ecq2cb

Thanks @amazingyooinna a lots for your kindness:heartxoxo:

After read this interview, i'm glad that YIN accepted to play Hyo Young in this movie because she has met a new curcumstance in working, good director and good actors which have more experiances that she has learned form them, and will apply in her next works.

Hope this movie, her and all casts will be loved and admired by viewers and successful both income and good compliments.

She also talked about her wish this year that want to communicate to her fans too. I think it will be a best news if she do it, to open sns or some way to contacts with fans. She may communicate in one way communication if she doesn't want to read hate speech from haters.  But if she won't because she's not comfortable with it, it's ok. Because I know she's always miss her fans and she will tell us by her manager, her news and future works. Waiting for her decision. I wish she will do it some day, i can wait.

:issohappy::biubiu:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Done with the whole interview trans. Now you can read it :fullofhearts:

aww inna unnie said this :-

" In the past, I communicated with my fans every day through the radio, and even at that time, my fans were sorry for not having my SNS. But think replaced it with it because I can talk on my radio every day, but I haven't been able to communicate with them for several years. So I'm so sorry. I'm far from an early adopter, but I watch everything fans say on the Internet. There are so many things that i want to tell you each time, but it's too frustrating because I can't deliver them. So this year, if I can meet my fans in any way, I hope I can communicate. The goal is to put that wish into practice."

Why is she saying sorry ?? It's okay we all understand her problem and we value her. I love her, eventhough she doesn't have any social media she always greets us in ygstage videos or different interviews. She said she reads what her fans say but maybe she reads only korean, i hope she can read what all her international fans say for her. I am so proud of her , keep working hard unnie <333

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

IT'S 10TH FEBRUARY TODAY !! LET'S ALL PRAY FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE MOVIE !!

also guys the movie will be available on rakuten viki yaaaaaaaaay :doggie: !!!

sadly it's not available in my region :headbang:

But i thought of sharing the link so maybe you guys can watch it .... i have filled a form to available in my country alsoo.... let's see what happens.

you all can watch this here 

https://www.viki.com/movies/37689c-new-year-blues

:allgoodlol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Yes, me too I also like the new hairstyle of Yoo In Na in the next episode preview of Phone Cleansing because her eyes and eyebrows can be seen because I don't want it to be hidden. Her eyes, eyebrows and her long hairstyles are her best assets and I find her more attractive.  I also like her new outfit in the next episode which is long white sleeve, very pretty for her. 

Here is the next episode preview of MBC Entertainment " Phone Cleansing " 

Next Episode of " Phone Cleansing " Preview 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, innayoooos said:

not available in my region too:bawling:

I had seen "phone Cleansing" without eng sub, but i felt it's so interesting and so funny especially when YIN was laughing, I laugh with her too.:lol: YIN really did a good job in MC role.

Hope it will have eng sub, I think it must more fun. From ep.2's teaser may be funnier than ep.1 because of guests. Can't wait for next episode. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

'New Year's Eve' OST release, luxury music that captures both eyes and ears

spacer.png

The movie'New Year's Eve', which has emerged as a box office powerhouse for the Lunar New Year holidays, released today (10th) and released an OST containing the healing sensibility in the work.

The movie'New Year's Eve' (director Ji-young Hong, produced by Sufilm) is a work of a week full of fear and excitement of four couples who want to become happier in the new year after the off-season of life.

The OST of'New Year's Eve' was added by music director Ji-Soo Lee, who is well known for his works such as'Innocent','Find Me','Introduction to Architecture','Hen Out of the Garden' and'Old Boy'. The OST of'New Year's Eve' is expected to capture the hearts of the listeners with an emotional melody and a bright and warm mood.

The OST of'New Year's Eve' consisting of a total of 16 track lists, with the theme of four couples, melted the stories of each couple in the music. First,'New Year Blues', the main theme song that encompasses the entire work, is energetic just by listening to it with a cheerful atmosphere. The song'Jiho and Hyoyoung' featuring the themes of Jiho (Kim Kang-woo) and Hyo-young (Yoo In-na) makes you smile by expressing the cute moments of getting to know each other shyly. The OST is also included in the OST as'Tango Dance with the Sunset Background' flowing from the tango scenes of Jaeheon (Yeonseok Yoo) and Jinah (Yeonhee Lee), who are considered famous scenes in the work, are included in the OST.

(skipped unrelated, translation by me from google translate)

source http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16129411111579213008

Spoiler

HMMMM 16 OST's ???????? woww too many !!!! even more than a drama ?!?!

wooww she looks so cute in the episode 2 teaser !! i agree her forehead uncovered is more pretty !! 

LOL she looks so cute in ep 2 teaser and then there is hyo young who is opposite to our inna. hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Busy busy day for inna's fan :heart4: haven't watch phone cleansing in full but looking at the preview it looks fun hope there'll be eng sub soon :(

Wondering about the rating though I hope it has well reception so that we can see more episodes in the future:kiss_wink:

On the other side Im glad new year blues got great response I hope the 1 mill target will be achieved :wow1:

And hope we international fan can watch it too. all love for inna :kiss_wink:

Ps. Secretly hope she can notice and read our thread too :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Wondering about the rating though I hope it has well reception so that we can see more episodes in the future:kiss_wink:

As i knowed rating of the first episode is 1.5%. Nielsen (Source from naver)  I don't khow it's good or not. But it's just first boardcast, Hope 2nd episode will rise. However i think this show is so funny and interesting too. 

2 hours ago, Lunita said:

"NEW YEAR'S EVE"  A GREAT AND TOTALLY  SUCCESS !!! :hwaiting:

New Year Blues movie is now 2nd in Korean Box Office at the end of the day according to this website.

https://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/stat/boxs/findDailyBoxOfficeList.do

spacer.png

Waiting for this long weekend, the viewers may be increasing more.

:hooray2::hooray:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1