[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

WOWWW SO MANY PRETTY PICTURES :criesariver:

LET'S PLAY A GAME ?

POST YOUR TOP 5 PICTURES YOU LIKE THE MOST. (I KNOW VERY TOUGH TO POST JUST 5 BUT THAT'S THE GAME !!)

HERE ARE MINE <3333

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

I'M IN SHOCK, A JOYFUL SWEET SHOCK! :sparklyeyes: I LOVE IT!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!

This is what she deserves, even more, she is a piece of ART, only professional-Artist can take pics of her and do it well, as she deserves.. Really amazing, Yeeehh... and more than that, SHE IS ALSO ONE OF THE BEST ACTRESS IN SOUTH KOREA!, That makes her proud, obviously, she is not lucky nor did she win the lottery  !  as she said in the interview, and it was the right answer. She is a GOOD ACTRESS and she has been chosen beween many others. Thanks a lot for this happy moment 

@innayoooos !! 

:scream: :sleepy:  :blush:  :love:  :lol:             :heart2:

@Sunnnnny

all pics amazing, but these I like the most.. 

gs43bm3.jpg

pQONuIn.jpg

spacer.png

Spoiler

ZzQGsse.jpg

PL4NQ5r.jpg

OGrojdc.jpg

DOGiguc.jpg

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Actually i like it alls but these are my fevorite 5 photos.

Why W Korea didn't pick some colours???  Eventhough YIN is so beautiful in both colour and B&W but i prefer more in colour.

:approves:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

What are your top 5 favorite photos of Yoo In Na in the behind the scenes colored photos of her for W Korea  magazine uploaded by @yg_stage in their instagram account and also Yoo In Na 's photos that we can also find in this site https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30490564&memberNo=33889228 

I think, all of them are my favorite.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I think maybe Dr. KANG chung Ya (played by uri YIN) worked yesterday, according from this IG.

Her role is not nurse. But a surgeon. Yes even I think she must have filmed recently as she is the main character in hospital and recently jung hae in also started filming. I hope we get to see some yoo in na spotted for shooting images by fans....

Can't wait.

I hope everything is going well for her. Fighting :wow1:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

Her role is not nurse. But a surgeon. Yes even I think she must have filmed recently as she is the main character in hospital and recently jung hae in also started filming. I hope we get to see some yoo in na spotted for shooting images by fans....

Can't wait.

I hope everything is going well for her. Fighting :wow1:

Oh may be i'm wrong that i thought that owner of ig account is a nurse so she's a surgeon like YIN too. 

Hope to see some pics of YIN in this bts of this drama too.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

My faves are when she wears black and red. It really complement her black hair and porcelain face creating totally new look for her! Too bad W didn't make it in color. I thought the b&w version is awesome but this colored version is really :heart2beat:

AND..

Today we'll be seeing her again for new year blues premier, yuhuu!! Hope there'll be more pics :fullofhearts:

Ps. Please take attention of soompi guidelines when posting pictures guys we don't want our thread to be in trouble, okie:Megathanks:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 2/1/2021 at 8:18 AM, RollyPenny said:

My faves are when she wears black and red. It really complement her black hair and porcelain face creating totally new look for her! Too bad W didn't make it in color. I thought the b&w version is awesome but this colored version is really :heart2beat:

AND..

Today we'll be seeing her again for new year blues premier, yuhuu!! Hope there'll be more pics :fullofhearts:

Ps. Please take attention of soompi guidelines when posting pictures guys we don't want our thread to be in trouble, okie:Megathanks:

Yes, me too. I really wanted that W Korea magazine  published Yoo In Na photos in colored rather than making it black and white. I don't know what is their real reason behind not using the beautiful photos of Yoo In Na in colored. We saw the colored version and they were really lovely photos of Yoo In Na compared to black and white. 

Let's hope that Yoo In Na will going to have another  magazine photoshoots too. 

One of my favorite color that Yoo In Na wore in the W Korea Magazine photoshoot is pink. Her beauty really glows when she's in pink clothing. 

Yoo In Na for W Korea magazine February 2021 issue

Yoo In Na 

Off-Stage [ behind the scenes video of her photoshoot for W Korea magazine Feb. 2021 issue 

( YG Stage Youtube Channel ) 

• Like 3

I am alsovery excited for the press premiere today !! hope we will get to see inna !! I think it's an event where some parts of the movie will be shown to the media and press along with the cast. Since it was officially released on naver, i think there will be a lot of media coverage there but...... the main thing is wether inna willgo into ninja mode or not. LOL

When inna came for KBS special DJ, instead of going inside from the main building she went inside from the parking lot only, ninja inna she is !! Also how she escaped the media in tyh wrap party.. Let's hope this time she not becomes a ninja, and actually poses for media while entering the theatre through the front gate !!

P.S.: just in case anyone wants to read the genereal soompi forum rules and actor/actresses forum rules, i am pasting them below, I already read them so if anyone else wants to read them !!

Don't forget to read Soompi's Rules

1. All general forum rules apply.  Please read the rules carefully. You will be warned if you are found in violation of any of these rules.  

2. Do not bypass the swear filter.    Using *, ! or other symbols in place of a letter is unacceptable.     

3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information.  Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.      

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts.   Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.   Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the k-entertainment general discussion.      

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).  Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post.      

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations.  If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.      

7. Before creating a new thread, check the pinned Official Threads Directory to make sure the topic doesn't already exist.  Only one thread per drama or movie will be active. Be sure to check! Some dramas and movies may be under different names. In addition, please post the link in the directory so that it can be added to the database. This is in place of the search function. 

GENERAL FORUM RULES 

1. NO PROFANITY
All forms of swearing are forbidden. Although we have a swear filter, please do not expect the filter to circumvent your swear words.

2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT, NO BULLYING
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden. Constant bullying will result in a permanent ban on your account and all future accounts. Depending on severity, we may provide user data to local authorities.

3. NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Sexually explicit content, as well as content that endorses illegal activity, is forbidden.

4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, SPAMMING, OR SOLICITATION
Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation of donations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited. You may link your favorite website and/or personal website in your signature as long as the font size and color are kept to the default settings. If you wish to negotiate a paid advertisement contract/campaign with Soompi.com, please contact info@soompi.com.

Fan-projects initiated by external websites/forums may be posted once with the project link and instructions for participation. Do not continually post updates or request for participation. Final results for project may be posted on its completion. Do not at any point in time solicit for donations or funding for such fan-projects within Soompi.

5. NO DIRECT LINKING OR SHARING OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
You may post a general link to other resources/websites, but direct linking or sharing of any copyrighted material on Soompi.com is strictly prohibited. If you are in doubt about the content of your post/topic, please contact a moderator and/or administrator to inquire.

6. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Creating multiple accounts will result in automatic ban of the additional account(s) and potential ban of the main account.

7. OBEY THE SIGNATURE RULES
Maximum of 4 lines of text

* Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap
    * Font size for lines cannot exceed 16px.
    * Empty line still counts as a line
    * Maximum of 6 lines of text for FOS and staff

Maximum of 1 banner or 2 images
    * Must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner = 600 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 1,024 KB / 1 MB 
    * Maximum dimensions for each image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 512 KB
    * Maximum of 3 banners / images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines

8. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WRITE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, PROVIDE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS

9. NO TOPIC SPAMMING IN MULTIPLE FORUMS
If you have a topic to post, keep it in one forum.

10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS
This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.

11. DO NOT ABUSE THE REPORT BUTTON
The feature is intended to catch spammers, people harassing other members, and other rule violations. Do not use this feature if you disagree with someone (who hasn't violated any rule). The report button is not for you to use to resolve your personal disputes. Those who consistently abuse the report button could face infractions such as suspension of their posting privileges.

12. DO NOT ABUSE REACTION GIFS
Reaction gifs are allowed in all forums as long they do not violate the rules above. Please hide your large reaction gifs including content related gifs in spoiler tags if you have more than 3, with the exception of small gif emojis This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.

14. TOPIC STARTER TRANSFERS

If a topic starter has not been active in the past six months, moderators can change topic starter without notice.

15. Do not quote images / gifs / memes / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible..

16. Use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos.

When posting images and videos (YouTube, Twitter, gifs, etc), if you have more than 3 images and/or videos, the fourth image/video onward need to go into the spoiler tag. This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Who is Yoo In Na?

We will be highlighting 1-3 threads a month; if your thread is interested, reach out to me and @partyon; To read previous spotlights: ..  Choi DanielVengo-Dilraba (ship) dramas, Faith (re-watch 2020) , Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun , Zombie Detective , Lee Min Ho, Record of Youth, ...

Thanks to the Yoo In Na thread for putting this spotlight together! Hoping to discover more new threads around soompi! 

Awesome pair you two @Lmangla and @partyon!    

Thanks again for continuing these spotlight moments for us to enjoy!   :hooray2:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

:fun:

Hello! Where can we watch the Film Preview and Production Preview Briefing of the upcoming Korean movie " New Year Blues " today? I heard that YG actress and New Year Blues actress is expected to come in that event. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1