Name : Yoo In Na / 유인나

Agency : YG entertainment

Nationality : South korean 

Date of Birth : June 5 1982

Place of Birth : Gyeonggi, South Korea

Height : 165 cm

Social media : None

Fan cafe website http://cafe.daum.net/YG-YOOINNA

Official agency website https://www.ygfamily.com/artist/About.asp?LANGDIV=K&ATYPE=1&ARTIDX=24

Official naver search gallery https://m.post.naver.com/my/series/detail.nhn?seriesNo=242179&memberNo=33889228

YOO IN NA'S CAREER 

spacer.png

At the age of 16, Yoo In-na joined an entertainment agency as an apprentice singer in 1998, and had nearly become part of a girl group. After 11 years and five different agencies, she could not be prominent. Yoo in na said she had difficulty memorizing the dance choreography required of K-pop singers, and after practicing for eight hours a day, six days a week, she had resigned from becoming an idol.

In 2006, Yoo in na joined YG Entertainment as an aspiring actress. She said, "If singing wasn't meant to be, I decided to give acting a go because it seemed fun. I never gave up. A lot of my friends did, though, even though they were prettier and more capable than me." She first came to note in 2009 with the sitcom High Kick Through the Roof on MBC. Several supporting roles followed, notably in the 2010 drama Secret Garden, which she received a Best New Actress award at the Baeksang Arts Awards, and as the second female lead in Hong sisters' romantic comedy The Greatest Love.

She was an MC for TV Entertainment Tonight from March 3, 2011 to June 4, 2012, for which she won Best Variety Entertainer at the SBS Entertainment Awards. She was also the DJ for KBS Cool FM's Let's Crank Up the Volume, which is the highest-rated radio program in its timeslot across both AM and FM bandwidths.

Yoo's vocals were featured in Humming Urban Stereo's 2011 digital single "You, That Day" (넌 그날). She also sang for the soundtrack of her 2011 film My Black Mini Dress alongside her castmates Yoon Eun-hye, Park Han-byul, and Cha Ye-ryun.

In 2012, Yoo in na starred in her first leading role in the tvN time-slip romance series Queen and I.

She next starred in the family drama You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin, and as the female antagonist in the fantasy romance drama My Love from the Star. Due to the popularity of My Love from the Star in China, Yoo was cast in the leading role opposite Godfrey Gao in the 2014 Chinese romantic comedy film Wedding Bible (its director Heo In-moo previously directed Yoo in My Black Mini Dress).

In March 2014, Yoo in na became the new host of beauty program Get It Beauty. Later that year, she starred in the mystery-romantic comedy series My Secret Hotel.

In 2016, she starred in the romantic comedy series One More Happy Ending, followed by the fantasy drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.

In 2019, Yoo in na starred in the romance comedy drama Touch Your Heart alongside Guardian co-star Lee Dong-wook.

In 2020, she starred in a romantic comedy / mystery drama The spies who loved me .

Filmography of Actress Yoo In Na 

[FILMS]

spacer.png

spacer.png

[TELEVISION SERIES]

spacer.png

spacer.png

[ENTERTAINMENT SHOWS]

spacer.png

spacer.png

Awards and Nominations

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Music Video Appearances

spacer.png

1. Tell me goodbye - BIGBANG

2. In my head - Brian Joo

3. You, that day - Humming Urban Stereo (ft. Yoo In Na)

Song Covers By Yoo In Na

spacer.png

1.  EPIK HIGH - HAPPEN ENDING (Feat. Yoo In Na) @ MNET 2014 MAMA In Hong Kong

2. Good Country by Yoo Inna♬ 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

OMG @mintandpeach this is so awesome!!!! Thank you so much for making this

30 minutes ago, pichicouple said:

Wow this cool

No need to thank me we all are here to love and support YIN so it's very small thing I can do for her <33

If you guys want me to add something tell me i will edit. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mintandpeach said:

HELLO EVERYONE <3

WELCOME TO THE THREAD FOR YOO IN NA WHERE WE CAN DISCUSS ABOUT YOO IN NA AND HER UPCOMING PROJECTS 

INVITING MY FREINDS TO JOIN THIS THREAD

@flashyymalditah @RollyPenny @sunnynotsunhee @Reena @miyoki @louie_999 @lunita @pichicouple @ELFlamingo

Lavettt job well done...

• Like 3

Oh yes !!!

Here's the link for dingo channel, i will join the live though

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtCiO5t2voB14CmZKTkIzPQ

I think we can write her some good stuff in korean in the live chat so she might read it and be happy ??

You know like "thankyou for your hard work" "we love you" and other encouraging messages for her ?? what do you guys think ??

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mintandpeach said:

Oh yes !!!

I think we can write her some good stuff in korean in the live chat so she might read it and be happy ??

You know like "thankyou for your hard work" "we love you" and other encouraging messages for her ?? what do you guys think ??

Yeah lets do that to show our love and support...:fullofhearts:

• Like 3

OMG!!! THIS'S AWESOME, SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! 

REALLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH, all the VIDEOS I love but didn't know how to share here, wow! I'm so happy!

(and I still hope for Pichi..yin and ldw...sorry) happy happy!

:issohappy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mintandpeach said:

Oh yes !!!

Agree!:approves:

• Like 3

It's such a good way to start 2021. Not even first 10 days of Jan we got 3 good news from YIN 

1. This live concert

2. Snowdrop

3. Phone cleansing

She took so many projects and is so much hardworking. She does so many things for us. I cant believe that we will be seeing her so early in this month that is on 16th yuhuuuuu.

I miss model inna so much, I hope in 2021 we can see her back to photoshoots.

She keeps working hard and i love it but at the same time I hope she is taking good care of her health. Best wishes to the queen and her future projects.

1 hour ago, miyoki said:

annyeong chingus! so I have video edit for unnie you can repost it if u want. I posted it to my old acc in ig but i already delete it...hope u like this

Wowww this is so goood thanks for sharing chingu 

1 hour ago, flashyymalditah said:

Yeah lets do that to show our love and support...:fullofhearts:

8 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Agree!:approves:

Yasssss I will think of some phrases and will share their Korean translations here so we can copy paste and show support <3333

• Like 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Hello everyone:elated:

Have read only for long time in phici forum but now decide to log in for support this new thread  "Yoo In Na Forum"  Yesss!!!:hooray2:

Thanks to you alls:heartxoxo:

Yaaay thankyou for showing your support <3333:heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hello everyone! I am a yoo in na fan for 6 years now. As soon as I saw this forum on popular now I made this account so I can join this community. 

I am so happy to find you all and this forum, finally a place where we all can talk about YIN and support her !!!

Thankyou @mintandpeach for this ❤❤❤

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Beautiful YOO IN NA is so multitalented and unique, she is on another level , no actress can compete with her. Yin is such a good actress, generous, cute, sweet, humble, a very good person, mature, cheerful, understanding, very good friend, not a big Ego or so ambitious like other actress or actors, that´s amazing! How could you, anyone, not fell in love with her?!  We love you, fighting YIN!  Stay healthy  and strong! 

:heart::blush:

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

• Like 5