[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yes little sad that her manager just ppsted this event only one post and i think he didn't go to this event with inna, but I understand that his wife is pregnant and almost give a birth, so he must stay for take care his wife. 

Anyway i think we should wait for tomorrow or next few days to see that will YG and inna's team post some inna's photos in their official ig and blog in naver or not?. Because uasually as my noticed for few times they posted photos or behind the scenes after end of the drama or event that thier artists attended. So we have to wait and see and hope they will give a lots of inna's photos and video in HD. Wish they won't make inna's fans upset again, hahaha:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Hello chingus ! :waves:

Hopefully everyone is doing okay. :kiss_wink: We Event Organizers were just wondering if you'd like for us to organize a poll on your thread about the lovely Yo Inna. We'd be happy to put one up. :glasses:

Your EOs,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

EDIT by @Sleepy Owl

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 3rd

Lee-Dong-Wook-Yoo-In-Na3.jpg

Great Job at solving the third clue!!!! 

Here is your gift, Yoo In Na setting up the Christmas tree with her co-star Lee Dong Wook!

I am sure you are all excited about decorating your Christmas Tree, and some of you should have already started decorating it :issohappy:

How do you like to decorate the Christmas tree? :fullofhearts:

Your Event Organizers, 

@partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart, @Sleepy Owl

Edited by Sleepy Owl
Edited for Christmas event 2021
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Unconfirmed News

From this twitter's account, she guessed that filming that inna and KSY have done will be new healing variety show on tVN!!! it's just only 3 eps and 10-15mins for each ep,  so shorttttt, but it's still good thing that we will see inna atleast for month hahah. Now we have to wait and see from official news.

:fullofhearts::hooray2:

And from OP's instagram, seem she saw inna in filming set today too. (Correct me if i'm wrong)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVIY-NZFXDW/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ♥ Yoo In Na ♥ 유인나 ♥ Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop : Premieres in December 2021

@LovelyBirdAndYoo thank you for the news!

The name of the Show=  시나브로꿈조작단?  = Sinabro Dream Operators? (Google trans)

and 10- 15 min.?     make your wishes come true?      a healing Show?    

wow, I can't guess, totally lost..hahahah... :what!:  :lol: 

Well, I hope it becomes a success and YIN enjoy it as we will do!  :transforms:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

MC Yoo In-na at the 2021 Changwon K-POP World Festival " How K-POP Saved Me " 

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Let's also Vote Yoo In-na , because she is nominated for Female Actor Popularity award 

Yoo In Na has been nominated for popularity award at AAA 2021. Please vote for her on this site 

~ https://aaa-ret.com/en
Read the guides below for steps. Let's do our best for Yoo Inna 

Remember: 1st Round Voting closes on 10.19.2021 at 23:59 P.M.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

On 10/17/2021 at 11:08 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Unconfirmed News

From this twitter's account, she guessed that filming that inna and KSY have done will be new healing variety show on tVN!!! it's just only 3 eps and 10-15mins for each ep,  so shorttttt, but it's still good thing that we will see inna atleast for month hahah. Now we have to wait and see from official news.

And from OP's instagram, seem she saw inna in filming set today too. (Correct me if i'm wrong)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVIY-NZFXDW/?utm_medium=copy_link

(translated to English ) Exciting classmates #tvn #artisticshooting #jinburyeongsummit #festival #cool school branch school amusement park #sinabro dream crew 

• Like 2

I really like how the stage of the 2021 Changwon K-POP World Festival " How K-POP Saved Me " was created and presented on the worldwide viewers. The background design is so beautiful and very creative. I also noticed some Peach Trees like in the background LED. 

• Blob 1

It seems like Yoo In-na is in a historical-fantasy story while being the MC/Host of " How K-POP Saved Me 2021 ". She's very pretty in pink with very simple make-up and her natural beauty glows that Friday night. 

Is this a sign that she will be the female lead for the season 2 of TOTNT which will be a historical fantasy drama with Lee Dong Wook? Netizens and Pichi shippers really like that to happened. We all know that there is a rumored of the reunion of LDW and YIN for the confirmation of season 2 of TOTNT with new female lead. Yoo In-na already finished filming Snowdrop drama now and it will be aired on December 2021 while Lee Dong Wook' s Bad and Crazy drama will soon air also. 

Yoo In-na's upcoming drama " Snowdrop " with  Jung Hae In and Jisoo in JTBC drama is also confirmed to be aired on Disney+ starting December 2021. She will play the role of a surgeon named Dra. Kang Chung Ya in a medical state hospital. It's the first time Inna having a doctor or medical role in a drama. I'm excited to see her in a doctor outfit now. 

• Blob 1

Happy 1st Anniversarry 'The Spies Who Loved Me' first boardcasted 21st Oct 2020 on MBC

Yoo In Na as 'Kang Ah Reum' she is a beautiful charming wedding dress designer who married twice with two spies!!!! 

This drama available now on iQiYi

https://www.iq.com/play/cug87lqpc1?&lang=th_th&sh_pltf=4

hyWYgei.jpeg

XQI44Je.jpeg

9s7gde1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Happy 1st year anniversary to the beautiful  MBC Drama The Spies Who Loved Me starring Yoo In-naEric Mun and  Lim Ju Hwan. 
   Yoo In Na 's 2020 action, romance, comedy drama series and iQIYI Original. It was already broadcasted in some countries like Japan and Hongkong. 

You can now watch the full 16 episodes on iQ.com or download the iQIYI app. because it's an iQIYI Original. 

I hope it will also be available in other streaming platform too, example is netflix. 

Yoo In-na 's looks and styles here changed to suit and adjusted to the looks of her two leading men, Eric and Lim Ju Hwan.

I can noticed that Eric is much older than her so Yoo In-na she cut off a little bit of her charm and cuteness compare to her previous drama like Touch Your Heart. Eric Mun is 42 years old now while Lim Ju Hwan is 39 years old. For me, I find Yoo In-na and Lim Ju Hwan with more onscreen chemistry than Eric..... I think Eric looks old when paired to Yoo In-na but other viewers liked their chemistry. I think it's different opinion also. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yoo InNa as Kang Ah Reum in'The Spies Who Loved Me' drama series 2020 first on aired on 21st Octobet 2021 on MBC

All of photos was scaned from TSWLM album by 'amazingyooinna' instagram account.

If someone want to repost these photos, you should not crop photos or cut her credit tag off and please give credit to her too. 

https://instagram.com/amazingyooinna?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

RfxbBlu.jpeg

dOxy4ek.jpeg

nU2kTSD.jpeg

BfM8mIQ.jpeg

FvEErBQ.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yoo In-na as Kang Ah-reum in the kdrama " The Spies Who Loved Me " / The Spies Who Loved Me.   She had many kinds of hairstyles in this action, romance, comedy drama series of MBC aired last year, October 21, 2020 - December 17, 2020 and it's an iQIYI Original. You can watch it online iQ.com or download the app. iQIYI to watch the full 16 episodes of this drama. 

When will this drama be available on other streaming platforms? 

Eric Mun, Yoo In-na & Lim Ju Hwan in The Spies Who Loved Me kdrama 2020 

• Like 3

Yoo In Na  so cute and soo funny :lol:.. love her :love:  :relieved:  :sweat_smile:

Who could that Boyfriend be with so much humor?? :phew::lol:

" 'Fart', a must-have item for Yoo In Na in a premarital contract (Pup = 333) 7.7 billion love (77love) Episode 6."

• Love 1