[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

2 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

I'm very excited  too, according to the source, it was the producer of the TOTNT who wanted Yoo In-Na to play the female lead. I think the producer believe about the power of Pichi Couple tandem too.. this time it will be historical-fantasy drama where in season 2 will be in a Japanese Colonial era while season 3 will be in a Joseon Dynasty. All YIN and LDW  fans are now wanting them in that historical - fantasy drama soon! 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Yessss, the great beginning October for inna's fans. She's working hard this year like she said before, she will work more so her fans will see her more than past.

I wonder what is the show that she's filming, if it's tv show, that must be great because, it means we can see her in the show for many episodes and take long time may be month or more. Hope my wish will come true, Can't wait to see!!!.

Original post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhrPYnvmYj/?utm_medium=copy_link

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::partyblob::hooray::piggydance:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

GUYS I ENJOYED THIS AGAIN, IT'S SOO FUNNY! hahah  They are such a good actors, 

they are admirable and I have a good laugh once more time. :lol::love:

How can LDW & YIN do this amazing acting together?? wonderful! :lol: :wub:

WOW , I SEE WE HAVE GOOD NEWS!!  YES, YES!  FIGHTING YOO IN NA!

AND  LISTEN TO WHAT IU SAY ABOUT FANS AND TO TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS,

SHE IS RIGHT! ALL FANS SHOULD ENJOY IT AND NOT BE THE ARTIST/ACTORS CARE-TAKER OR REPRESENTATIVE, BCS IT´S NOT RIGHT, NEITHER HEALTHY OR TRUE.:love::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ♥ Yoo In Na ♥ 유인나 ♥ [Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop] ⭐️The MC for 2021 Changwon K-POP World Festival

I also wanted Yoo In-Na to do a historical-fantasy drama soon! If according to some articles circulating now on the internet and on Social Media stating that the producer of the season 2 of Tale of the Nine Tailed invited Yoo In-Na to play the female lead role. Season 2 will be during Japanese Colonial Era and season 3 in Joseon Dynasty and this news made all Pichi Couple fans very excited. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I edited title of this thread by added event on 15th already

and waiting for inna's new variety show hahaha, hope it will be and come soon.

Thank you.. its been a long time to finally edit the title again! Hope we can edit the title again real soon

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Thank you.. its been a long time to finally edit the title again! Hope we can edit the title again real soon

Yeh! I will draft a  new title for inna's new variety show, which may be coming soon hahaha.:kiss_wink:

According to inna's filming yesterday with chef LeeWonil.

I think the coming new variety show may be cooking show or somthing about gourmet restaurant. We might see inna cooking like pro, she will be beautiful chef as I've never seen before^^.

Moreover from one of her stylist's ig story and recent photo that posted from chef Leewonil, it seem the first episode of the show will be related with sea or seafoods cooking. Can't wait to official news from inna^^

:elated::issohappy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhnZywlJbz/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

On 10/3/2021 at 11:24 AM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yeh! I will draft a  new title for inna's new variety show, which may be coming soon hahaha.

According to inna's filming yesterday with chef LeeWonil.

I think the coming new variety show may be cooking show or somthing about gourmet restaurant. We might see inna cooking like pro, she will be beautiful chef as I've never seen before^^.

Moreover from one of her stylist's ig story and recent photo that posted from chef Leewonil, it seem the first episode of the show will be related with sea or seafoods cooking. Can't wait to official news from inna^^

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhnZywlJbz/?utm_medium=copy_link

What if the said korean television show where Yoo In-Na will come out is only a guesting for her ? There's still no news for that. But then, I'm curious about her casting in the season 2 of Tale of the Nine Tailed wherein according to those articles in the internet circulating is that the producer was the one who wanted Yoo In-Na to play the role for the historical-fantasy drama coming soon in the first half of 2022. 

I think the producer had a very good eye for a good pair like Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In-Na. 

Our long wait is over! She's coming back soon!!! Yoo In-Na , your fans are always waiting for you... 

:issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

If YIN in TONT 2, she may have the lead role but she won’t be the end game for Lee Yeon because the ending in the modern era is Lee Yeon with Ji Ah. Could this season have a sad end? Will YIN’s character die? 

Our hearts were crushed from Goblin, I’m not ready for this :’(

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Do you know that Yoo In Na did a Music Video with the kpop boy band Bigbang titled " Tell Me Good Bye ". 

The song was written in Japanese language... 

Now I remember the casting reports of Yoo In Na for the season 2 of Tale of the Nine Tailed which will be filmed during Japanese Colonial Era. In my opinion, she is very perfect for the female lead to play the role during a Japanese colonial era with LDW. 

• Like 2

I can't wait to see YIN wear those historical-fantasy costumes and outfit in the Season 2 and 3 of TOTNT together with LDW. Absolutely, she will look amazing and gorgeous too. 

Yes, I agree that YIN & LDW tandem have so many fans which are called Pichi Couple fans. I also think that the news was credible because it grew on internet very fast. They really have many followers around the world too. 

• Love 1