[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

DAEBAK !!!!!! GOOD NEWS GUYS !!!!! I SOMEOHOW MANAGED TO CHANGE THE YOO IN NA FORUM IN OFFICIAL DIRECTORY FOR ACTORS AND ACTRESSES. SO NOW IF YOU VISIT THE DIRECTORY AND SEARCH FOR YOO IN NA YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO THIS FORUM AND NOT THE OLD ONE. WE ARE OFFICIALLY "OFFICIAL" NOW :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

• innayoooos changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ♥ Yoo In Na ♥ 유인나 ♥ [Upcoming Show : Phone cleansing - Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop - Upcoming Movie : New Year Blues]
7 hours ago, innayoooos said:

SO HAPPY TO SEE HER HAPPY. SHE ENJOYED THE MUSIC. SHE LAUGHED WITH EVERYONE. SHE TALKS SO HEARTILY. SHE LET DONGHYUN TALK SHE ALSO CALLED HIM PRINCE UWUWUWUWUW SO CUTE. DONGHYUN SAID SOMETHING TO WHICH SHE SAID " SO SWEET ".

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THE PICS AND TRANSLATIONS!! :heart:

YooInNa was amazing, beautiful, cute, sweet, just awesome!! 

I couldn't understand anything, but the feeling and emotions that's universal so I enjoyed totally. I loved it!  :love:

I hope we get soon the eng sub.!  :thumbsup::blush:

5 hours ago, innayoooos said:

DAEBAK !!!!!! GOOD NEWS GUYS !!!!! I SOMEOHOW MANAGED TO CHANGE THE YOO IN NA FORUM IN OFFICIAL DIRECTORY FOR ACTORS AND ACTRESSES. SO NOW IF YOU VISIT THE DIRECTORY AND SEARCH FOR YOO IN NA YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO THIS FORUM AND NOT THE OLD ONE. WE ARE OFFICIALLY "OFFICIAL" NOW :wow1:

WUUUAAA  YOU DID IT!!  I'm so happy! THANKS A LOT, now it will be easier to find her here and in Internet. Awesome! :love:

:heythere:        :happydance:

• Like 5

So chingus I'm so late. I'm very busy for our presentation in our class and i don't have a good mood. So, I forgot that she'll be MC earlier. So, when i remembered it i open my ig then I saw her ahhhhh I'm so bless I can't stop smiling her new look was so :omg: I can't wait to see her in snowdrop. She's stunning as always. her beauty and she never fail me I love her so much. I hope I'll gonna see her soon. >_<

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 2

OMG @miyoki did you made this edit ??? so beautiful i love it wooooooooow

thanks @gm4queen for your guidance <33 

@LovelyBirdAndYoo you can add image with the help of this website called    imgur.com  

you have to get link for the BBC forum and then copy paste that link here in " insert image from URL " option.

when you will paste the link, you will see  [img] , delete this word from begining and end. then click on insert. You will be able to insert the pics then. 

If you don't understand then ask me again !! I will be more than happy to help you chingu <3

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, innayoooos said:

OMG @miyoki did you made this edit ??? so beautiful i love it wooooooooow

thanks @gm4queen for your guidance <33 

@LovelyBirdAndYoo you can add image with the help of this website called    imgur.com  

you have to get link for the BBC forum and then copy paste that link here in " insert image from URL " option.

when you will paste the link, you will see  [img] , delete this word from begining and end. then click on insert. You will be able to insert the pics then. 

If you don't understand then ask me again !! I will be more than happy to help you chingu <3

Yes i did it! Thank u so much it's honestly aren't good enough for me i just want to share cuz she's literally beautiful as eveeeeer <3333 but here's the original pictures :)))

[ the pictures is credit to yooinnaupdate i only enhance and edit it ]

if u guys have a problem with picture bcuz it's blur i recommend REMINI app it will enhance the face! :))

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, innayoooos said:

@miyoki NOO what are you saying your edit is so pretty !!!!!!!!! i love it  <33333

Also guys sorry but can't help it I want to share more pics !! Am I annoying ???!!??

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

CR : twitter 

@innayoooos 

Ohhh yes, it's amazing! just come with all the pics you want, we have a lot of space and she is so beautiful!  :blush:

@miyoki your edition and pics are wonderful!  thanks. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Sunnnnny said:

Hello everyone I have a very wierd question i think funny. 

Anyone knows why inna called her manager panty thief. LMAO it was so funny, I laughed so much :joy::joy:

InNa unnie explained during her special radio on 2019, he just wore any panties near him back when he was in military. I heard he just wore any panties, with other guy there too. So yeah he's panties thief. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

I wish some1 could translate what they are talking about nevertheless I'm contented watching her laughing and looking so pretty...

I hope English subs will be out soon! 

13 hours ago, innayoooos said:

I WISH TO SEE INNA STANDING SO WE CAN SEE HER FULL OUTFIT :rickroll:

I love her style! I could never pull that outfit off haha. I would love to see it :love:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pichicouple said:

InNa unnie explained during her special radio on 2019, he just wore any panties near him back when he was in military. I heard he just wore any panties, with other guy there too. So yeah he's panties thief. Lol

LMAO whattttttttt manager nim :joy::joy:

• Like 1