[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

spacer.png

Good morning Chinggus!!

I rewatched the busking episode of Funding Together. Is it greedy of me to wish that YIN debuts as a singer? Or if its too much, she could sing an OST for her drama.. Her singing voice is really angelic.. :happy2:

I hope MBCentertainment adds eng sub to Phone Cleansing. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

spacer.png

“It's good to laugh. You keep smiling like that.” <New Year Blues> Jiho - Kim Kang Woo

spacer.png

“Where's the normal guy? It's all about war.” <New Year Blues> Hyoyoung - Yoo In Na

spacer.png

The film topped the list of released films.

The movie "New Year Blues (directed by Hong Ji-young)," which was released on the 10th, has succeeded in topping the box office among simultaneous releases based on the Film Council's integrated computer network for movie tickets.
Because it failed to surpass 'Soul' of Disney and Pixar, it started second overall. The opening score was 21,022 people.

"New Year Blues" is a movie about a week full of fear and excitement between four couples who want to end their life off-season and be happier in the new year.

As the distribution of reservations is evenly distributed from those in their 20s to 50s, it is a work that the whole family can enjoy together, and it is expected to be a hit with the start of the Lunar New Year holiday.

source http://naver.me/FzHv5UyH

all translation credits to @/amazingyooinna on ig.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Congratulations to all the casts and production of the korean film " New Year Blues "  for the successful released yesterday!  I hope that Yoo In Na will make more korean films in the future. 

New Year Blues started in second place in the box office. 

An 8-line poem video released exclusively! Watch it on CGV YouTube channel.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Happy Lanar New Year. Wish you alls have a good year.:hooray2:

12 hours ago, innayoooos said:

Video interview posted but no English subs. Lol but still so funny, seeing inna is happy and comfortable interacting with all of them is so gooooood. 

Do watch it's funny I promise :loolz:

I saw it, it's really fun as you told, even not eng sub. Just know that they played games and had a lot of fun. Love to see YIN laughed like that, she's look so happy and comfortable with others. 

Looking forward to seeing her in stage greeting in Feb14, "Valentine's day" Woo Hoo she will give us lovely gift by smile on her face. 

P.s. for more information. At the end of 2nd date "New Year Blues" end at 3rd place in Korean BO  and get around 46,000 viewers. And has very good and positive reviews both story line and casts too. I think this a good sign and will get more in this long weekend. let wait and see. Still dreaming to see YIN will dance tango in animal pajamas.:lol:

:hooray::heart1:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Our thread was created on jan 14 and will turn 1 month old on feb 14, and on the same day inna unnie will greet us !!! can't wait to see her. I wanted to see her and sooyoung interact from so long and i hope on feb 14 they take some pictures together ...

you can watch the new year blues making video with eng subs here !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZiPsfkktFA&feature=youtu.be

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY YORUBUN !!!

INNA CONTENT YUHUUUU !! (DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE SPOILER FOR MORE PHOTOS !!! THERE ARE A LOTTT)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF RESPECTIVE PICTURES. NO PICTURES ARE MINE !!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

waaah daebak sooyoung unnie did a live !!! here are some tweets and photos from net

ctto nothing is mine !! enjoyyy

there's a question by tiffany young for inna also. lol 

HEHE THANKS TO SOOYOUNG WE GOT TO SEE INNA IN AN IG LIVE <33

NOW SOME PHOTOS IN THE SPOILERS EVERYONE CHECK OUT !!!!

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Thank you so much inna unnie for working hard for us even on a holiday !! stay healthy and greet us soon !!

On the whole i loved today's updates. Inna unnie was so happy with everyone even ig live with sooyoung she looked so cute and kept laughing. on stage and with everyone she was happy. She got to see a lot of her fans today and she greeted them well. I felt happy seeing her happy and that she is comfortable with all her costars :fullofhearts:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

CREDITS : @/Dramajin0o0 on twitter

• Like 2
  • Love 2