[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Flashback Friday 

All About korean YG actress Yoo In Na
       Did you know that in 2017  Korean actress #YooInNa was about to be seen in the Chinese drama series " titled " Love Weaves Through A Milenium 2 
           The drama is also called as " Shuttle Love Millenium 2  but she was likedly to be forced out of role of the chinese drama and was switched out for Puff Guo in chinese drama sequel. Yoo In Na's is a nice way for her to branch in a Chinese Entertainment except for the timing. 
         Yoo In Na has no controll over sovereign sparring other than a bit bruised ego. 

Shuttle Love Millennium will star Wei Da Xun, Weng Yong Shan, Li Zhi Feng and Puff Guo. This drama was aired in 2017.  On the flip side, Yoo In Na is heading into production for the Kim Eun Suk fantasy drama Goblin, with Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun.

I feel sad for Yoo In Na that she already  started to shoot this drama, already made her character poster and stayed in Shanghai and all her efforts  and works gone to drain and waste but then after stepping out of the drama she was casted in Goblin which became one of the Korea's highest korean drama series where she play the role of Sunny or Kim Sun. 

Hey! Yoo In Na fans, can I know what are your comments about what happened to her in the past? I know it's late but it's only a throwback about her for her newbie fans out there who wanted more facts and informations about our korean idol Yoo In Na. If you have any facts or information about Yoo In Na in the past, you can also add and post to the comment section. Let's throwback more about her. Thanks!

• Like 5

On 2/5/2021 at 3:05 PM, Rogue85 said:

Flashback Friday 

All About korean YG actress Yoo In Na
       Did you know that in 2017  Korean actress #YooInNa was about to be seen in the Chinese drama series " titled " Love Weaves Through A Milenium 2 
           The drama is also called as " Shuttle Love Millenium 2  but she was likedly to be forced out of role of the chinese drama and was switched out for Puff Guo in chinese drama sequel. Yoo In Na's is a nice way for her to branch in a Chinese Entertainment except for the timing. 
         Yoo In Na has no controll over sovereign sparring other than a bit bruised ego. 

spacer.png

This is the chinese remake of Queen In Hyun's Man right? Or rather the season 2 of the series. Shuttle 2's story is more like Mr. Queen's. 

There's this chinese movie that I know which stars YIN and Godfrey Cao. It was reported as early as 2014, after My Love From The Star. The movie also stars Ahn Jae Hyun. Godfrey Cao died in 2019 but the movie remains unpreviewed. I feel sad that her career suffered because of international disputes. Please correct me if i'm wrong, but from what i know, C-drama's/movie's dont just import korean actors and actresses. They have high expectations and for YIN to be picked was a boost to her career.

Anyways, I am excited to meet Dr. Kang Chu Ya. Thankfully, phone Cleansing is gonna air soon. But now, I'm rewatching MBC's Funding Together and cant help but gush by her chemistry with Kang Ha Neul. I wish they could star in a drama soon. They have such great chemistry that I cant help squealing like a dolphin. This makes me wonder why she wasnt dubbed a Chemistry Queen. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yoo In Na  in Wedding Bible 

Yes, she was also called as the Chemistry Queen too, because she had a very good onscreen chemistry in all her leading men. I only cannot remember in what interview was that. I also knew the movie Wedding Bible starring Yoo In Na and the late Godfrey Gao. The movie was not released until now. The leading man of Yoo In Na died. He died at a very young age of 35 years old after collapsing on set while filming a variety show in China

I think that many of their fans wanted to see this film but until now the film was not released. 

I can also see the onscreen chemistry of Godfrey Gao and Yoo In Na in the still cuts of this film. 

2016 Wedding Bible " film Still Cuts. 

• Like 4

WOOW this drama and movie both looks so gooood. Sad that even though the stills were released these works were not released. These works could have added to her popularity even more also the hard work we know she puts into her project got wasted.

I think the drama was released with yin scenes reshooting with new actress but the film still remains unreleased. I hope they release it atleast online if not in theaters in china.....

There's one more thing i wanted to share i feel sad about.. 

Spoiler

I am very dissappointed in how wkorea is mistreating yoo in na. Firstly they didn't included her in the video they posted on the ig about feb issue, only mentioned her in the caption eventhough she is one of the biggest names in that magazine. they included different articles which had no celebrities but didn't included yoo in na ???

video i am talking about :- https://www.instagram.com/p/CKS-rq7nmY2/

then secondly, they put only 5 black and white photos for her and that too they didn't posted on their ig page whyyy. they posted about jisoo, hyuna, nam joo hyuk and so many other artciles but not yoo in na. they just linked her article in their instagram story but made no post about her ??

thirdly hyuna had an interview with the magazine so they posted the interview on youtube also some behind the scenes but when it came to yoo in na they posted nothing, if not interview maybe bts but no...

why are they not treating yoo in na properly. why this mistreatment with her ?? seriously !!!

Also i am happy that her company released more pictures for her. I was expecting them to post pictures but not a video, i keep my expectations low from her company LOL. but they shocked me with an actuall making video as well. This time i actually want to thank her company for doing us justice. I just wish w korea releases something maybe even now. it's really sad that they didn't posted about her even once on their ig or youtube.

I really hope that through snowdrop she gains everything she deserves. I hope no brand ever mistreats her like this !! If snowdrop comes on netflix which it will 99% since it's the most anticipated drama, maybe more international fans will recognise her talent and her acting through this drama. i wish only the best for her.

• Love 3

SOME videos posted on youtube dingo channel.

yoo in na enjoying music and feeling every bit of it. she is so passionate abt music, sometimes i wonder if she ever looks at singers and think how she could have become an idol too since it was her main goal and she worked so hard for it. I really hope she is proud of herself since in all those hard times she didn't give up but thought of trying acting in which she definately excelled. I do hope that someday she gets to release her own music as she said on that dj event where she called iu as her life itself. she said she wants to work on her music skills and release some music. Maybe she can sing an ost or something like hwang in yeop did for true beauty, kim soo hyun also sang one of his osts, im siwan and many more. I hope she can as well, if given a chance i am sure she can do it !!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy 2nd Year Anniversary to the romance comedy drama series " Touch Your Heart " starring Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook .

Many fans of the kdrama " Touch Your Heart aired on tvN posted some greetings in their Instagram and Twitter accounts today's 2nd anniversary of Touch Your Heart aired February 6, 2019 starring the Pichi Couple Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I mean, all the articles (mostly from Soompi) I've read about k-actresses with good chemistry doesnt even mention her. I guess it is because she played supporting roles in most of her drama. If you look at her filmography, she appeared in 16 drama, but she played lead roles in only 4 (Queen In Hyun's Man, My Secret Hotel, Touch Your Heart and The Spies Who Loved Me). This is also why I was a bit skeptical about her role in Snow drop. Even from the get go, the storyline of Snowdrop seemed to revolve around the younger actors characters. But knowing how hard YIN will work hard as Kang Chu Ya, gives hope. I mean, she wouldnt accept it if she thinks it wont suit her, right?

All i wish for her was to receive all that she deserves because she is such a genuine person. Sometimes I even wish for her to change her agency because i think YG doesnt support her as much as they should. But the issue with W Korea is maddening too.

I apologize if i sound too rant-y.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

regarding YIN's popularity in china.i think all of us here is familiar with the chinese student who happened to be among the guest panels in an episode in 7.7 billion loves which YIN was one of the hosts.the chinese male guest was a YIN fan and he was so excited to see her finally in person.then he shared that YIN is really popular in china.they loved her in MLFTS drama and love her again in goblin.that's how popular YIN is in china and if given the chance that her dramas past and present will be seen on netflix which has a broader platform for artists from different countries to be recognized then YIN has a bigger chance to be also known not just in china or here in our country but other countries as well.

i just hope that her agency should be more selective in her projects so that her talent would not be wasted.

then again YIN is like a diamond in the rough, all she needs is time to be recognized and i think it is starting to be happening now.:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Regarding her project I think it's her full discretion to choose whether she want to take it or not but the thing is yin wasn't confidence enough. In one of her interview after goblin I read that there were so many offer as main cast for drama but at that time she's not confident to take the role and I read that she only took the role that she's sure she can nail it. So I think it's not fully her agency's fault for yin to have relatively small number of main role

But now I can see some light and optimistic about her after she's taking snowdrop role because based on the description this role will be out of her comfort zone, if she can pass this role (which I'm sure she will with flying colors!) This could be her turning point and I'm very optimistic we'll see yin often as main role. Finger crossed!

And yes she truly deserve more acknowledgement even though she was saying that she doesn't looking for fame. That is how down to earth she is and one of the reason I love her :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, LAARNI said:

regarding YIN's popularity in china.i think all of us here is familiar with the chinese student who happened to be among the guest panels in an episode in 7.7 billion loves which YIN was one of the hosts.the chinese male guest was a YIN fan and he was so excited to see her finally in person.then he shared that YIN is really popular in china.they loved her in MLFTS drama and love her again in goblin.that's how popular YIN is in china and if given the chance that her dramas past and present will be seen on netflix which has a broader platform for artists from different countries to be recognized then YIN has a bigger chance to be also known not just in china or here in our country but other countries as well.

i just hope that her agency should be more selective in her projects so that her talent would not be wasted.

then again YIN is like a diamond in the rough, all she needs is time to be recognized and i think it is starting to be happening now.:heart:

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Regarding her project I think it's her full discretion to choose whether she want to take it or not but the thing is yin wasn't confidence enough. In one of her interview after goblin I read that there were so many offer as main cast for drama but at that time she's not confident to take the role and I read that she only took the role that she's sure she can nail it. So I think it's not fully her agency's fault for yin to have relatively small number of main role

But now I can see some light and optimistic about her after she's taking snowdrop role because based on the description this role will be out of her comfort zone, if she can pass this role (which I'm sure she will with flying colors!) This could be her turning point and I'm very optimistic we'll see yin often as main role. Finger crossed!

And yes she truly deserve more acknowledgement even though she was saying that she doesn't looking for fame. That is how down to earth she is and one of the reason I love her :heart:

I remember that Queen In Hyun's Man was well received when it aired in the PH. It even had the highest rating for that time slot back then.

I do understand that she feels lacking, so she tends to accept roles that she thinks she could nail. I guess it stems from her idol training days. I remember her saying that she couldnt learn the dance steps and thats why she couldnt debut.

I wish she'd get the opportunity to sing a song for her Snowdrop. She can sing well, even Yoo Huiyeol complimented her singing skills when they practiced busking in Funding Together.

On a side note: i'd like to apologize to all of you and thank you for indulging me in my rants today. May we always stay united in loving and supporting our Queen, Yoo In Na. :heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

This is also why I was a bit skeptical about her role in Snow drop. Even from the get go, the storyline of Snowdrop seemed to revolve around the younger actors characters. But knowing how hard YIN will work hard as Kang Chu Ya, gives hope. I mean, she wouldnt accept it if she thinks it wont suit her, right?

Totally agree with you. If it's not a best role for her, she won't accept it for sure.

I think she was interested in the role of Dr. Kang Chung Ya at the first of recieving the role in Sep because it didn't have the reject news before (not sure but i had search many news about this and not found it) and finally she confirmed to play in Dec after finished filming her latest drama and had more time to considering script and decided to take it (may be that times she was busy for filming TSWLM).

I really hope when her new drama on air, she will get recognize in her acting skills and realize she is one of the best actress more than in present. Hope she will be respected more from some knets(who always underrated her), interfans also fm lead's fans too :lol:(Now some those fm lead's fans that often to ask who is YIN?, is she a mom of fm lead? I don't know what to say tho.:sweat_smile:)

And agree too about less promotions or less supports from her agency, but i notice this agency had promoted others actors and actresses in the same way of YIN. So i think may be it's policy of this company. If somes actors or actresses want communicate or promote their own works, they can do it on their ig accounts or another sns too.

But i really notice that her manager is also less promotion about her works too, there are little post of her works (in TSWLM he just posted few photos of drama in his ig and ig story) may be it's his private account and not necessary posts often to promote her works on his. Ofcourse I couldn't blame him about this because he must have reasons and he has worked with her for long time and he do know her well than me. If YIN won't have sns, so i just hope he will do it more.:kiss_closed:

I think some ig accounts (may i mention to @amazingyooinna) do better for promote and support her than agency and manager. First when i saw this account, I thought Is this YIN's official account?? this really does the best for YIN, I  appreciate this account very much, and to other accounts too.

i would like to apologize if my words or my opinions will make you alls not satified. And please correct me if l'm wrong.

:fullofhearts::heart1:

Edited by LovelyBirdAndYoo
  • Like 2

I feel that YIN is no longer insecure or unconfident about herself anymore. I think she is finally learning to grow and keep herself as her no 1 priority, more focusing on how to keep herself happy. When goblin finished airing and all the cast members recieved so much love, I remember how LDW once told that he started feeling depressed and thought of he even deserves this much of love, same was with GY. Both of them felt overwhelmed about the love they recieved. After goblin KGE took a movie and a drama instantly (TKEM) which were hits again. LDW did his talk show and the medical drama life. GY shot for many movies which are yet to be released and did commercials and stuff. Yook sungjae also got a lead role right after in mystic pop up bar. What I am trying to say is how each cast member gained recognition and started working right after they became popular. BUT inna on the other hand went underground didn't do any shows she just kept doing some magazine photoshoots but signed no new project for years. Then after 2 years she finally appeared for blind date cafe amd then touch your heart. After this YIN has never looked back. She soon signed for new year blues, then love of 7.7 billion, then funding together, then TSWLM and now snowdrop. She kept herself busy. Now as someone mentioned here that she said she wasn't confident for taking lead roles, it's true she said this. But now I think she is becoming confident and doing what she wants, remember how in the interview she said that she feels a sense of pride as she wasn't picked by lottery, this answer itself prooved that she is proud of herself as she definately should be...

I think her company is doing just fine, all companies do what YG is doing for her. It's just that other actors use social media so they have a place to promote themselves, sharing photos with casts, promotional videos and stuff. She sadly doesn't wants to be on sns and I think it's okay, it's her life and I respect her privacy.

I really am not hoping anything from snowdrop for yin except the fact that she is taking this opportunity to grow as an actor. I am keeping my expectations low so I won't be disappointed. Whatever she does supporting roles or lead one's I'll be here to support her always.

I am sorry if I hurt someone I don't I tended too.

ON A SIDE NOTE GUYS !!!!!!!

LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON TWITTER, YIN WILL BE ATTENDING SOME EVENT ON 14TH FEB ALONG WITH YOO YEON SEOK AND YOON TAE O AND DIRECTOR.

IT'S FROM A TWT SO NOT SURE BUT LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS HAHAH

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Yeah, you are very right to what you have said that the agency of Yoo In Na, YG Stage should be more selective in her projects so that her talents, time and efforts will not be wasted just like what happened to the Chinese drama titled " Loves Through The Millenium 2 " or also known as Shuttle Love Millenium. Sad to say, she was replaced in her role after filming some of her scenes. We all know the reason why she was replaced by another actress. The timing was not really for her. But we all know that it was not her agency, the problem, maybe they also did not like what happened and Yoo In Na has no control over it. Second is the " Wedding Bible " korean film that had never released. I think they finished the film but was not released. Until, the leading man of Yoo In Na in the film, Godfrey Gao suddenly died. 

Yes, I think Yoo In Na might do more korean dramas if she did not accepted the offers of the two unreleased projects. I am hoping  that the korean film  " Wedding Bible "  will be released even in some streaming sites or online only. 

And we, all fans of Yoo In Na will become absolutely happier if one day Yoo In Na will finally create her own official Instagram account just like other korean celebrities that she can used to promote all her upcoming projects like movies, dramas, product advertisements and more... Let's all wait for that day to happen or maybe let's all request to her manager, agency to tell Yoo In Na. But in the end, the we must accept if she really prefer not to have social media accounts. I think she can disable the comment section of Instagram if she doesn't want to read comments about her posts.

• Like 3

Yoo In Na , Yoo Yeon Seok,  Yoo Tae Oh and Director Hong Ji Young will attend the " New Year Blues "  Stage Greeting on Valentine's Day, February 14, in Daejeon! 

I think that Yoo In Na and Yoo Yeon Seok is a perfect pair too. I hope that they will soon do a kdrama together and they will be called the YooYoo Couple. 

In New Year Blues, Yoo In Na was being paired to korean actor Kim Kang Woo and in his interview, he praised Yoo In Na for being a very good actress and also wanted to do again a drama series with her too.

• Like 3

i guess some of us here is right that it is her decision to accept a project or not. i rest my case.:D

regarding YIN's acting prowess i think it is no longer questionable because she can always slay whatever role is offered to her.in fact some known writers and directors, and even co stars can attest to it.the one thing i saw that is lacking is her being a low-profile artist.that's probably one of the reasons why she doesn't have an sns.while some actors is riding on publicity stunt just to be talked about YIN is just so quiet doing what she's good at. ACTING.although being a low -profile artist has its disadvantage because bad publicity is still a publicity, people will talk about you until they get tired of you, i am also happy that YIN is just quiet and just moving steadily forward.

as i have said it's just a matter of time and i know that eventually her acting prowess will be recognized sooner than we think.:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Woww this is such a good news !! breaking records even before release !!!!!!! I am so happy.:issohappy:

I hope the film is praised by people and critics, breaks more records and gets even more than 1 million viewers hahaha then inna tango in animal pyjamas :partyblob:

Maybe if it does well in korea marketwise, netflix might buy the rights to release it on their site hence providing it for international viewers... :elated:

Wishing success for the whole new year eve's team, and specially inna :fullofhearts:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2