LovelyBirdAndYoo

Woww inna looks so pretty today like an angel in white :elated:

I hope the cast uploads some selcas today with her :fullofhearts:

Her waist is so tiny ahhhhhhh so yeppo unnie :highonflowers:

SOME INTERVIEWS 

Interview 1

Source : https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210201/105223887/1

New Year's Eve' Yoo In-na, "One shot for a character, climbing practice"

Actor Yoo In-na mentioned the efforts she made for the character.

In the afternoon of the 1st, Yoo In-na introduced, "Hyo-young, who I played, is not a person who expresses a lot," at a press conference for the movie'New Year's Eve' held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Konkuk University in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

SHe, who played perfectionist rehabilitation trainer Hyo-young, said, "The characters I've been acting on are those who express a lot of exaggerated expressions, but I'm attracted to characters that don't." Inna Yoo said, “I am confident on the outside but soft on the inside, but I wanted to realistically express the subtle gap between the inner and the outer ones. The director helped a lot.”

SHe said, “I am a rehabilitation trainer character, but I wanted to show a pro-like appearance, so I practiced hard and practiced exercise and climbing.” I took a lot of care in various ways,” she confessed.

'New Year's Eve', directed by Hong Ji-young, is an omnibus romance film that depicts a week full of fear and excitement of four couples who want to become happier in the new year after the off-season of life. Kim Kang-woo, Yoo In-na, Yeon-seok, Lee Yeon-hee, Dong-hui, Chun Do-ring, Yeom Hye-ran, and Choi Soo-young Yoo Tae-oh appear. It was scheduled to be released in December of last year, but it was postponed due to the aftermath of Corona 19, and the release was confirmed on the 10th.

Interview 2

Source : http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111515533

New Year's Eve' Yoo In-na "Before, the standard for happiness was high…I think differently now" 

Actor Yoo In-na revealed her own criteria for happiness.

In the afternoon of the 1st, Yoo In-na said, "I used to have high standards for happiness" at the media distribution preview of the Korean movie'New Year's Eve' held at the Konkuk University entrance store in Jayang-dong, Seoul.

'New Year's Eve' (director Hong Ji-young, production Sufilm, and distribution Acemaker Movie Works) is a romance movie about the excitement and love story of four couples. Inna Yoo played rehabilitation trainer Hyoyoung in this movie.

Yoo Inna said, “If there were many conditions for happiness in the past, I now think about happiness differently from a few years ago.” .

It will be released on the 10th of this month.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yoo In Na attended the Press Conference of  the korean film 'New Year Blues ' today. 

Today is the Film Preview and Production Preview Briefing  of the upcoming Korean Film " New Year Blues ". Showing on February 10, 2021 

YG actress  and New Year Blues actress  Yoo In Na  attended  the event wearing white dress. Korean actor Kim Kang Woo is her partner in this film.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Hello guys!

First I will say Thanks to @Lmangla and @partyon for Yin's spotlight. 

And 2nd, THANKS for all this pics and interviews to them that share here with us! 

There is a long distant between my residens and S.Korea. We are not allow to see everything from K.media and you are 9 hours forward me. So Thanks a lot to you!

Happy to read the interviews, see these BEAUTIFUL pics and get know much more about Yoo Inna. She is just amazing. :love:  :foryou::heart2:

Ps: -Hyo-Young & (Young-Ho) ?

-Ah-Reum & ( A-Eum?) ?  Really? :blink:

-outfit with circles?! & changed  hair?

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Thank you @Lmangla and @partyon for the thread spotlight. She really deserves the hype with how hardworking she is despite starting quite late.

I first discovered Yoo In Na through the variety show Heroes where she is one of the fixed cast together with IU. I really couldn't believe she was 29 in Korean age at the time because of how youthful she looked and she blended well with the younger casts better than the rest. If I remember correctly, during the first episode, she was left with IU to find their on way to the lodging as a penalty but for her it was wayyyyy more comfortable than to be with the other casts. Watching them slowly gaining popularity and confidence throughout the show feels rewarding because I can see how sincere and hardworking they were trying to make a name for themselves despite being among the seniors.

I only hope for the best for her and may she only walks on flowery road. :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, kdramagrandma said:

Watching them slowly gaining popularity and confidence throughout the show feels rewarding because I can see how sincere and hardworking they were trying to make a name for themselves despite being among the seniors.

I only hope for the best for her and may she only walks on flowery road. 

I love yours nice words about  YOO IN NA (IU) Thanks! :foryou::heart1:

RIGHT NOW!  :love::star::star::heart::what!::hooray2:

Hot Topics

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I hope that Yoo In Na 's agency will also update and post some photos of her in the press conference of upcoming korean film New Year Blues showing on February 10, 2021. 

:highonflowers:

Where can we able to watch some clips of the said press conference today? Are there any links or sites?

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, kdramagrandma said:

Watching them slowly gaining popularity and confidence throughout the show feels rewarding because I can see how sincere and hardworking they were trying to make a name for themselves despite being among the seniors.

I only hope for the best for her and may she only walks on flowery road

I appriciate your word very much, watching her growing, successfull in her job and live happily is that we wish her to be.

:fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:

Where can we able to watch some clips of the said press conference today? Are there any links or sites?

still not have any clip of press con now. Hope tomorrow YG will post more pics and clip of her.

:please:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I appriciate your word very much, watching her growing, successfull in her job and live happily is that we wish her to be.

:fullofhearts:

still not have any clip of press con now. Hope tomorrow YG will post more pics and clip of her.

:please:

:love::star::star::heart:

HELLO!  I only found this LINK  TO Preview 2:  

“If you organize your photos, memories become memories.” <Photo Organizing Service-Phone Cleansing> First broadcast at 9:20 pm on Tuesday, February 9! " MBC,  YOO IN NA,FEB.-9 -2021  ,   MBC Entertainment  :star:     PREVIEW  2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Thinking :o of it now that yoo in na's agency has really not done anything to promote new year blues !! Like they release bts photos for her dramas but they released nothing for her movie. Today's press confrence also hasn't been updated yet. It's just 9 more days till the movie releases I wonder if they will do something.

When inna was an MC for 7.7 billion in love they promoted it as well, but no promotion for phone cleansing also ?? Hmmmm maybe because it's just a 3 episode program that's why....

I hope they promote her movie well, since the show is short. She is returning to movies after 8 years so they must promote her is what I feel.

PS excited to meet CEO yoo in na hehe.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 2/2/2021 at 4:23 AM, innayoooos said:

Thinking :o of it now that yoo in na's agency has really not done anything to promote new year blues !! Like they release bts photos for her dramas but they released nothing for her movie. Today's press confrence also hasn't been updated yet. It's just 9 more days till the movie releases I wonder if they will do something.

When inna was an MC for 7.7 billion in love they promoted it as well, but no promotion for phone cleansing also ?? Hmmmm maybe because it's just a 3 episode program that's why....

I hope they promote her movie well, since the show is short. She is returning to movies after 8 years so they must promote her is what I feel.

PS excited to meet CEO yoo in na hehe.

Really? Yoo In Na 's new MBC variety show Phone Cleansing will be having a 3 episodes only? February 9, 2021 is the start of the broadcast. Maybe, Yoo In Na will become busy for the upcoming kdrama " Snowdrop to play the role of surgeon with a fatal charm.  ". I think Yoo In Na was very busy nowadays. 

I think that we will going to see Yoo In Na always wearing white clothes because of her role as Kang Chung- Ya,  a charismatic and skilled  surgeon who works at a state-run hospital in the upcoming korean drama " Snowdrop. "  Yoo In Na will going to be the most charming and beautiful surgeon to play in a korean drama series. She also has the aura and vibes of being smart, classy and sophisticated woman. The role is very perfect for her! I'm excited to see Dra. Kang Chung Ya in Snowdrop korean drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yes I read it's a trilogy series, meaning 3 eps only !! I think it was a short programdue to which she said yes to that show since she was already busy with snowdrop, new year blues and her magazine. so since this was a short project she must have said yes to doing this !! 

yesss no promotion from her agency yet. saddddd :isannoyed:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sunnnnny said:

yesss no promotion from her agency yet. saddddd

as i noticed YG often posted the photos, clips, story of YIN's Drama or new show at the date it's on air, so i think YG will post all on Feb 10 about new movie and  Feb9 with new variety show. I really hope they will.:sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Love 1